PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:10:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1060133 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #435 on: 2008 October 08, 04:47:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My vote is that we throw the whole crew currently at TSR under the bus and watch them squish. Greed is their downfall. That and arrogance. They are the fools if they think we're gonna stay divided. That's one great thing about the great ship that is the PMBD site, we're free to argue, debate and get things cleared up. We hash it out, we apologize with rum, and we move the fuck on. How many of them can say that, or have they forgotten the many accounts of the infamous Atwat? Squirming yet, you little worms of paysite excrement? You should be, for what you do is wrong. EA says, "thou shalt not profit from the sweat of our balls," and yet there you are, raking it in as fast as you can. Twats.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: 2008 October 08, 04:48:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EA says, "thou shalt not profit from the sweat of our balls,"

Thank you so much for making me think of EA's balls, Paden. Tongue

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: 2008 October 08, 04:52:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, no problem, neriana! We all need a proper gross out now and then... I think I need some Kool-Aid now. I remember that happening, can't remember how old I was but I do remember my dad telling me to be careful of religious fanatics like that and never, ever to listen to someone like those poor people did.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #438 on: 2008 October 08, 04:53:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What a lovely mental image to go to bed on....O.o

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: 2008 October 08, 04:58:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just imagine them in the bonfire of the unofficial video, that should wipe the nasty from your head. Good thing the insomnia is visiting this week, I'll pass out fast once properly wiped out tired. (We need a cross-eyed smiley, you know?)

KatrinaHighKick
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: 2008 October 08, 05:17:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EA says, "thou shalt not profit from the sweat of our balls,"

Oh gawd! That one's going to the PMDB book. Right next to "What has been read cannot be unread"

ETA: I didn't want to double post, but I HAD to comment on this
If the game itself, and the tools and materials provided for it, make no kind of guarantee whatsoever, why should we have to?

Un-freaking-believable.

Paysites? Just say Arr!
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: 2008 October 08, 05:23:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LMAO There crap is better than days of our Lives.....*gets popcorn and picks more cosy chair*
Just cus im in hospital flat on my back ..i can bretend ya know!
Any one wanna share popcorn while reading the latest saga from the ohh NOT so secret thred??

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
vexed
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #442 on: 2008 October 08, 05:25:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ETA: I didn't want to double post, but I HAD to comment on this
If the game itself, and the tools and materials provided for it, make no kind of guarantee whatsoever, why should we have to?

Un-freaking-believable.

I just saw that!  I wanted to smack something.  Why shouldn't they concern themselves with the quality of their product?  Do they not take any pride at all in their 'work' or is it all "quick, Photoskin that and get it uploaded, so I have more time to count my moniez"?

That was a rhetorical question. Wink

Visit Vexation Nation!

“When you tear out a man’s tongue, you’re not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”
–Tyrion Lannister, A Clash of Kings, ASoIaF
KatrinaHighKick
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: 2008 October 08, 05:26:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LMAO There crap is better than days of our Lives.....*gets popcorn and picka more cosy chair*
Any one wanna share popcorn while reading the latest saga from the ohh NOT so secret thred??

I REALLY should be in bed right now... Oh what the heck. Have some rum and Coke  Grin

Paysites? Just say Arr!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: 2008 October 08, 05:35:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Un-freaking-believable.

Sure explains a lot, doesn't it?

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: 2008 October 08, 05:43:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are they seriously that dumb? Someone please tell me that people cannot be that ignorant, and uneducated! I love how they choose to quote an entirely different part of the EULA and see it as "If EA has no responsibility, why should we?" bullshit. Hell that's probably why so many peoples computers are broken because of their shoddy files. It's probably why some of DOTS objects crash games, but do they care? No. You write them a comment explaining the situation and it gets fucking deleted. They don't want the sheeples to think TSR will hurt them in any way.

I hope this opens a lot of peoples eyes, and I hope that everyone will do their best to from now on spread this information to keep people from signing up at TSR. Hell I would even go for creating a website so that when people google TSR they also pull up our website with the dirty information about TSR. Bunch of dirty swindling pigs if you ask me. Everyone last one of those creator's I have lost respect for and wouldn't even consider them a human being at this point. They are just blood thirsty animals, begging for Thomas to shove his meat down their throat. They sicken me.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: 2008 October 08, 05:44:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Un-freaking-believable.

Sure explains a lot, doesn't it?
Yeah, I love selective EULA reading.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: 2008 October 08, 05:47:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are they seriously that dumb?
Yes.
Everyone last one of those creator's I have lost respect for and wouldn't even consider them a human being at this point.
Oh, they're definitely human. Only humans can be so stupid.

Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #448 on: 2008 October 08, 07:19:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...begging for Thomas to shove his meat down their throat.

*barfs*

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #449 on: 2008 October 08, 08:06:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most of you totally threw me under the bus. And those that didn't say anything watched it fucking happen, which is just as bad. Even TSR noticed:

Quote from: coconut
Ripping into Calalily also amuses them.

I bet it does. My sincere thanks to those who didn't just sit watching with glee at the public teardown, but actually said something in favour of reading my actual posts. And for those of you that did teardown, if I wouldn't let Aikea off with shucking responsibility, do you think I'm going to act like the bile you poured out at me was not your fault? Don't even fucking bother with "oh I totally didn't throw you under the bus - I just didn't understand".

My whole point is this... Calalily was justified and didn't deserve to be thrown under the bus, run over by the bus, have the bus put in reverse and then rolled over again.  She's got more street cred around here than that.

Apparently not.  I would have more street cred if I'd had a paysite before, really. And that's what totally fucking sucks about this. For the most part, I was the bad guy for asking if responsibility was accepted.

Since we're all mature pirates, I'd like to apologize.

Apology accepted.  Smiley

I wasn't trying to throw Calily under any moving vehicles. I got that she had a point, I just considered the issue asked and answered and didn't understand the continued vehemence.

ORLY?

Giving a reason for a mistake is not excusing a mistake, Calalily. How the hell are you supposed to apologize without doing so? Just say "I'm sorry". Please. If Aikea or Gelydh had just done that, you'd say it was insufficient (and I wouldn't blame you).

Your expectations are too damned high. You also seem to be the only one so extremely pissed off. Enjoy your righteous anger.

You said the nastiest stuff of all, coming back hours after to stick the boot in with this crap - after I replied and failed to read what I or anyone else said.  You so obviously can't predict how I react - for Aikea I was feeling disappointed, but this shit above - pissed off beyond belief.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: