PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 02:03:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1060571 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #330 on: 2008 October 07, 05:08:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

People grow and change, and by going free the lady has made one of the biggest changes of all. She's found out what the other half is like and that we aren't that bad. Certainly, we've never lied to her and her creating partner like Thomass and Atwat did. This is just something we can chalk up as a learning experience for her and move on. On a personal note, I know that I've written/said things months and years ago that when I reread them, I go, "Huh? Whu? I said that? What in the hell was I thinking?"

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: 2008 October 07, 05:08:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: from a shrilling padre333
I hadn't realised how much it was affecting me. I just couldn't stand the idea of items I make and choose to upload exclusively for TSR were being taken out of my hands and uploaded elsewhere,...So with the pirates being discovered and banned, I am able to focus again on creating for the people I deem worthy! (Whereupon, he probably fell back on his fun fur covered chaise lounge in a dead faint.)

- in other words, "Let them eat cake!"

(Incidentally, does anyone else hear the voice of an even nellier Christopher Lowell whenever padre333 posts?)
« Last Edit: 2008 October 07, 05:14:51 by SnarkyShark » Logged
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #332 on: 2008 October 07, 05:17:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awwww I think 'the village idiot' is cute, can I have one?  Cheesy

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: 2008 October 07, 05:23:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Will a cute kitteh with an I love you heart around it's neck help?
*unfortunately had to snip out the cuteness*

That made me aww in real life.  ;DI love it when kittys look to innocent.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Metatwaddle
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: 2008 October 07, 05:28:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2) Atwa commented on Toma$$ getting hard. I almost puked.
EW. That didn't even occur to me at first, but now I can't unsee it... unread it. Whatever.

I'm a little weirded out at Atwa's saying "One by one they all fall... even the followers." WTF does that even mean? Are they banning pirate-sympathizers as well as actual pirates now?

"That's such a nasty fucking word. I'm so damn glad it was censored! It would have shat me to have seen such a cocksucking term as 'prick!'" --Deelink
KatrinaHighKick
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: 2008 October 07, 05:35:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1) Atwa thinking ogres originated with World of Warcraft is pathetic. She really doesn't get out much, does she? Has she ever opened a book? (I want to know what server Toma$$ is on so I may kill his character repeatedly. But it's probably a European server, so I guess that won't be possible. Oh, or it's an illegal private server, that's more likely considering Toma$$.)

If you play Oblivion, you could always mod the ogres so that they have Tommy boy's face in them. Makes the killing even more pleasant.  Grin

Paysites? Just say Arr!
EbonyRye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: 2008 October 07, 05:44:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Irony of all this is that no one here is a follower we come here because we want to and because we are fed up with T$R bullshit.

However the "SHEEPLE"  FA's at T$R are only too happy to be led around by their shepherd Tomarse. And he is ever such the diligent
shepherd guarding his flock keeping them reproducing like an assembly line,  after all thats where the bux are right so he can feather his nest!!

Then when his "SHEEPLE" get old and wrinkly or too hard to handle and dont follow, he sends them off for the slaughter. Just like any
good shepherd. Do we really expect any less of him. Trust me they are feeling the pain over there the content gets tackier the FA's produce
shit like good little "SHEEPLE" and his nest aint as feathered as it used to be, seems its filling up with twigs and thats gotta be mighty
uncomfortable...LOL

FN: Has a sheep farm in real life so thought the analogy was purrfect!

*Ahhhhh Take from the Greedy Dumb & Riduculous and give to the Nice Smart & Deserving*
vexed
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #337 on: 2008 October 07, 05:45:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just gonna quietly laugh at myself for a minute.  I only just noticed this thread coconut's been updating is over a year old!  Once I did notice that, this comment by jsf made me roffle that much harder.

Congratulations Team!  Its so much satisfaction to see the pirates bite the dust.  I feel so releived to know this won't go on much longer...hopefully.  Good Work

ARR!

Visit Vexation Nation!

“When you tear out a man’s tongue, you’re not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”
–Tyrion Lannister, A Clash of Kings, ASoIaF
KatrinaHighKick
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: 2008 October 07, 05:47:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, well, that's it for tonight I guess. My rum and Coke were running out anyway (actually just the Coke, cause I don't drink... You guys can have the rum  Grin) Off to bed I go, real life will probably kick my butt tomorrow for staying up late.  Grin

Paysites? Just say Arr!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: 2008 October 07, 06:01:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And is ShinoKCR, who is shown posting in the screenshots, the same one who came to the Reflex thread and tried to convince people not to be harsh on the FAs because they were not involved??

Eta: it seems it is the same person, how extremely low of them...and very very stupid.

And good to see that Cal has already posted the link over on the Reflex thread.

Oh I was shaking with quiet rage when I read that - I made sure that people knew ShinoKCR was involved and cheering it on - and she made it worse for herself because now she actually looks like a barefaced liar, ready to placate the fans, but secretly ready to harm them behind their backs. I posted it to SimsCave, GoS, ReflexSims and here, so that it would get maximum views.

Another thing is clear too - creating is not about love of the game, it's about money.  Great decision, Living Dead Girl.  Roll Eyes

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: 2008 October 07, 06:04:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. Idiocy is an STD, and TSR is full of carriers.
aikea_guinea
Landlubber

down down down

View Profile WWW
« Reply #341 on: 2008 October 07, 06:53:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SamanthaS, thank you for finding and quoting my initial reaction to the thread.  Saves me having to dig it up.   Wink

Sherry, you summed it up quite well (and thank you), but I just want to make it clear that I honestly forgot having ever posted in that thread.  I knew coconut had screencaps of the thread, so why would I lie if I remembered the post?  (Not being bitchy, btw, just trying to make a point.)  I'm actually mortified that I did post in there, but I still wouldn't have lied about it if I remembered I'd done it.  If coconut has more posts from me in that thread, I would expect them to be posted as well.

Titan, I said I saw the thread as a list of banned users from their tracking... thing.  I'm not seeing how my post in any way contradicts that...?

Other than that, I don't know how many times I'm expected to say that I don't condone the sharing of personal information, or whatever else it is I'm expected to say.  I understand that this is a big deal, but I have to admit I'm getting a bit tired of instant suspicion cast upon me for something that happened last year.  I'm not there anymore, I have no plans to ever go back, I hate everything TSR stands for, what the fuck more do you want?  It's very easy to say you'd have done things differently had you been in the situation, but when you're caught up in the propaganda machine that is TSR, things are different.  Black = white and white = black, the rest of the community is your enemy and we're the only ones you can count on, so on and so forth.  (And for the record, I almost hate writing this as I know this discontent will be rejoiced over on TSR.)

Edited because part of my post got eaten...
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #342 on: 2008 October 07, 07:08:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Other than that, I don't know how many times I'm expected to say that I don't condone the sharing of personal information, or whatever else it is I'm expected to say. 

Yes, but that's what current FA ShinoKCR said when they saw the initial post, all "don't paint us as all bad" - and then we find that they were in fact cheering the whole thing on.

I understand that this is a big deal, but I have to admit I'm getting a bit tired of instant suspicion cast upon me for something that happened last year. 

Not suspicion if we have proof you participated. Last year or ten years ago makes no never mind to the people who had their information shared.  Frankly, saying "oh it was last year" is probably part of the reason that people feel so suspicious.  Their information - personal, dangerous information was shared. To discount it as "so last year" is perhaps why people don't think you think it's a big deal.

I'm not there anymore, I have no plans to ever go back, I hate everything TSR stands for, what the fuck more do you want?  It's very easy to say you'd have done things differently had you been in the situation, but when you're caught up in the propaganda machine that is TSR, things are different. 

I *know* I would have done things differently. The fact is that you had time to sit back and think about it, and you didn't.  Not all of the blame rests with TSR, some of it does rest with you. The more you try to skate away from that, the more people will question your motives - if you can't be honest with yourself, and refuse to acknowledge that you were wrong, then you certainly can't be honest with us.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: 2008 October 07, 07:24:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Questions?
1) Are there any more posts in that thread that aikea_guinea forgot about?
2) Is aikea_guinea the only one who posted in that thread who has the guts to come here and
    talk about it without acting like a 2 year old about it?
3) Aren't aikea_guinea's downloads something most everyone here covet?
4) Isn't aikea_guinea the same aikea_guinea everyone applauded leaving TSR and being a free site?

I'm working a few thoughts on this out in my head. Answers to these questions will help things be a little clearer to me.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #344 on: 2008 October 07, 07:37:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

4) Isn't aikea_guinea the same aikea_guinea everyone applauded leaving TSR and being a free site?

So you'd all be fine if I took the IP addresses of people who visit my site, and found their address, and then their real names through internet searches?  Cause I can totally do that if I wish.  Would being free make a damn bit of difference?

That's the whole point to this, downloads, freesite aside.  Share personal information about people, and you shouldn't hide behind downloads or anything else. It's got nothing to do with the site and everything to do with the bad behaviour of the people involved in that.

Oh, and while we're at it, Atwat is a freesite owner, so how about she skates too?

Visit Calalilysims

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: