PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 16:58:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1070345 times)
aikea_guinea
Landlubber

down down down

View Profile WWW
Re: Habitat43 News! Sharing Information!
« Reply #75 on: 2008 September 17, 01:13:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your point being...?

I take full responsibility for anything I may have said in the past; there's no point in denying that I fervantly hated everything that PMBD stood for when I was an FA.  TSR has a very strong 'us vs. them' mentality, on top of the piles of rumors that have been spread about me in the past on this site and others.  Of course I said things like I did in those posts.  Furthermore, it just shows that I was thinking about leaving for quite some time.

I still happen to think my work is worth paying for, however, I won't ever be charging for it again.

*turns around four times, says the alphabet backwards and jumps a hopscotch with eyes closed, nose plugged with french fries and feet tied together*

Good now?   Grin
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: 2008 September 17, 01:15:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Guys, I had this information quite a WHILE ago, but there was nothing actionable on it. Until now.

If you want to yell at someone, yell at me. Coconut has always been forthright and has told as much as she can here. I have done the best I know to do with the information given. It's not about her getting glory or me withholding anything. We act as we need to/can.

Now can everyone take a big girl pill?

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
FilthyPriest
ARR!

Emmm! Rum Doughnuts.......

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2008 September 17, 01:16:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your point being...?

I take full responsibility for anything I may have said in the past; there's no point in denying that I fervantly hated everything that PMBD stood for when I was an FA.  TSR has a very strong 'us vs. them' mentality, on top of the piles of rumors that have been spread about me in the past on this site and others.  Of course I said things like I did in those posts.  Furthermore, it just shows that I was thinking about leaving for quite some time.

I still happen to think my work is worth paying for, however, I won't ever be charging for it again.

*turns around four times, says the alphabet backwards and jumps a hopscotch with eyes closed, nose plugged with french fries and feet tied together*

Good now?   Grin
The river still awaits... Wink
gelydh
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: 2008 September 17, 01:17:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the same token, the free community was known to say unkind things about them as well, but they don't seem to hold it against us.

For the record, we don't.  Grin

Three imaginary boys sing in my
Sleep sweet child
The moon will change your mind
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2008 September 17, 01:19:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Guys, I had this information quite a WHILE ago, but there was nothing actionable on it. Until now.

Now can everyone take a big girl pill?

aikea_guinea
Landlubber

down down down

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: 2008 September 17, 01:20:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good now?   Grin
The river still awaits... Wink

Er... that's ok.  I think we'll both stay Unclean in that case.   Wink
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: 2008 September 17, 01:20:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good with me Gelydh.  Cheesy
LMAO!

Do you still smell fries? You'll smell them alllll day, believe me. My 2 year old shoved on up my nose the other day. I smelled it until I showered that night.  Grin

Oh, and did they have ketchup on them?  Cheesy

I'm sorry. Ry is silly today. Tongue

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2008 September 17, 01:25:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Filthy Priest, go ahead and use that quote for a sig, if you want to.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
FilthyPriest
ARR!

Emmm! Rum Doughnuts.......

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2008 September 17, 01:28:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously, any one that sheds the filth of TSR and joins the free community, is in my humble opinion already good to go.
P.S. Am always silly, I'm the resident troll for petes sake Tongue
thanks Paden
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2008 September 17, 01:46:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

fallen apple is probably Atwat or some other TSR lover. You can go away, now. Your attempt at shit stirring PHAILED.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2008 September 17, 01:49:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

fallen apple is probably Atwat or some other TSR lover.

I was thinking that too Keirra.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2008 September 17, 01:54:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God, don't you love the self-righteous and spotless ones that wear blood-spattered robes while preaching to the masses about doing nothing mean? And people can change, but obviously, TSR groupies/zombies are always going to be holier than thou fools that should be locked up for their own safety.

liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2008 September 17, 02:02:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe it's just me, or the people over at GoS, but I thought we had all already come to terms with what was said in the past. I seem to recall when Aikea and Gelydh went free, we all hashed it out and admitted to saying mean, uninformed things about one another and agreed to let it rest. I know that didn't really happen here at PMBD, but I for one am willing to agree that we've all said and done things that seem awful in hindsight. Fallen Apple is just bringing up old trash to get us to turn on one of our own, and I won't do it.

I wrote an email to paypal telling them I was concerned that TSR is sharing the private information of their customers, and asking what recourse we might have if our information is given. It is a legitimate concern, and I hope paypal takes it seriously, given that they promise privacy and safety.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2008 September 17, 02:09:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow.... all I can say is I have forgiven Aikea and Gelydh. They have already admitted they have said means things in the past, and as I see it, it's over with now.... what we need to focus on, is there information being shared? And how to stop it.

Yes, we know a good portion or paysites are sharing information so they can ban IP's, but we need to find out how many, and who has been affected. This is serious legal business, that if a group of people took legal action out, could very well shut down a good portion of paysites. Not to mention people's personal information is at stake here.

I don't care if paypal doesn't hand out your credit card information. Nothing should be handed out. Not even an e-mail....

And I can understand Hec's position. If coconut gave out to much information at once she would be discovered. I mean it's not like she's playing the field here is it? Just relax everyone and let's focus on the bigger problem at hand here.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2008 September 17, 02:13:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And let's get the popcorn popping! I left the negative side of that era behind when they went free, but for someone like Fallen Apple (ATWAT, maybe??) to come here and try to stir shit when her hands and robes aren't clean is by far something so hypocritical that it makes the scribes and pharisees look like Raggedy Ann and Andy...

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: