PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 02:07:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  why do people hate paysites? COMPLETELY DERAILED NOW
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: why do people hate paysites? COMPLETELY DERAILED NOW  (Read 54761 times)
Cory
Landlubber

View Profile
why do people hate paysites? COMPLETELY DERAILED NOW
« Reply #120 on: 2006 December 20, 15:44:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know noone's interested about what I'm gonna say, but this is the thread from S2C that actually convinced me for good to join "the dark side"... I used to actually donate, even though I secretly enjoyed reading the oh so juicy gossip on this site and tried to resist the temptation of downloading from the booty...

But now, with all the shitty secrets being revealed, the hell with paysites!!! They ain't getting a dime from me!  :twisted: *booty, here I come*

Such a refreshing way to post my first post here...  Cheesy

lso known as cory_g on other sims2 forums
wyrdwing
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2006 December 20, 16:23:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought these posts from renderosity may interest some of you.
(you may need to register to read though) Just to let you know that most of these are old... 2005 but it'll give you an idea about what they think on their meshes being used. (and sold)

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?message_id=2432904
3dream's hair models noticed at TSR although I'm sure there was a bigger thread than this last time.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2492339
Noticing about skins being used

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2458759
3dream's hair again

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2456132

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?message_id=2586230 wow a 2006 one :-) so they have noticed... and peggy especially.  :lol:

There have been others but they must have been deleted or not coming up in the search.
I think some of the abuse of some paysites has made the Poser community a little bit sour.
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2006 December 20, 16:57:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Cory"
I know noone's interested about what I'm gonna say, but this is the thread from S2C that actually convinced me for good to join "the dark side"... I used to actually donate, even though I secretly enjoyed reading the oh so juicy gossip on this site and tried to resist the temptation of downloading from the booty...

But now, with all the shitty secrets being revealed, the hell with paysites!!! They ain't getting a dime from me!  :twisted: *booty, here I come*

Such a refreshing way to post my first post here...  Cheesy

I love your avatar. Connie is so cute.  Cheesy

Cory
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2006 December 20, 20:32:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why, thank you, torque!  Smiley I would have liked something more piratey, but I just couldn't be bothered to do myself a new one Wink

lso known as cory_g on other sims2 forums
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2006 December 20, 20:39:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, nothing like watching two groups of faffy artiste types fight. I have to wonder why they expect anyone to actually buy their crappy Poser meshes when they bitch about them even when no profit is being made from it, like on MTS2. What the hell is it good for if you can't use it for anything?

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
idtaminger
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 2006 December 20, 23:37:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"

Uh...they're SUPPOSED to have the same family. Otherwise they won't all link to the same gray and you get duplicate graytextures. Having 12 recolors is generally a bad practice, though, as the game will be confused about which one to use, but this is not as bad as having 12 grays! A little confuzzlement at transition time about which of the 3 or 4 browns to use is not as bad as 12 grays hogging memory footprint!

Plus you can decide which one to keep as your brown and nuke the rest, and the entire mess works.

Yes, but I've been de-binning them b/c I don't want a 4,000 poly hair to randomly spawn on townie fugs, and now I have to re-do the families for every single hair colour to have it work properly. Pisses me off.

I always keep the greys anyway, just in case I delete the grey placeholder by accident. I'm anal that way.

And why'd like 10 pages go poof from that S2C thread?
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2006 December 20, 23:42:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "idtaminger"

And why'd like 10 pages go poof from that S2C thread?

Because discordkitty split it into two topics.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: 2006 December 21, 18:39:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See that exnem (pronounced enema) has weighed in about paysites, and how he needs a well paying job to feed the chilluns?

http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=30984&page=22&pp=25

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2006 December 21, 19:36:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and then delphy responded with a huuuuge post...my favorite part is the fact that delphy is basically telling him off, but doing it politely lol
exnem got all his "facts" from lyric who likes to exaggerate statistics (among other things) so delphy had to correct him and tell him his "source" is full of shit Smiley
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2006 December 21, 20:15:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. Never thought I'd catch myself saying this, but....Go Delphy!

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
DonovanCook
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2006 December 21, 20:18:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's really funny how Delphy and the mods views have shifted since the Witch was axed. And I agree with BlueSoup....that was one of his best posts ever.

quot;Ever notice that 'What the hell' is always the right decision?" -Marilyn Monroe

I don't laugh in death's face. I tend to make belittling comments and snigger behind death's back.
Nadeshda
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2006 December 21, 20:35:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm actually enjoying seeing Delphy expressing his views as a member, and not much as an admin (excluding when exnem or whatever attacked MTS2). I think it's unbelievable how that thread changed so many people's opinions and, especially, how we all could see what an ass exnem is. He just keeps digging himself deeper and deeper.
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2006 December 21, 20:44:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

sounds like LL has been stirring the bucket,  exnem is under her spell
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2006 December 21, 20:51:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Exnem has always been a gigantic ass - anyone remember his former hissy fits and overly dramatic farewells?  :roll:
« Reply #134 on: 2006 December 21, 21:23:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
Exnem has always been a gigantic ass - anyone remember his former hissy fits and overly dramatic farewells?  :roll:

All too well. I think I even remember the first one where he whined to the heavens about MEAN PEOPLE saying MEAN THINGS about his stuff, whinecry.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: