PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 06:17:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR ATTACKS! WE CAN HAZ NEW LEGAL THREAT!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR ATTACKS! WE CAN HAZ NEW LEGAL THREAT!  (Read 80883 times)
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
Re: TSR ATTACKS! WE CAN HAZ NEW LEGAL THREAT!
« Reply #270 on: 2008 September 09, 04:45:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As a child I was always the clean one. If a speck of dirt got on me I would pitch a tantrum. Then as I got older I became a tomboy and really didn't become a tiny bit more feminine until about eighth grade. I always played sports with the boys. I even turned some of my female barbies into boys by shaving their head then dressing them up in Ken's clothes  Tongue

But yes Chaos I can understand what you mean. In high school I was ROTC and I was always in shape, then I got out of high school and I gained like 10 lbs. I'm not fat by any means, but I'm definitely not used to the pudge either.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: 2008 September 09, 04:48:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My showers take a while I can spend up to an hour in the bathroom in the mornings without even realizing it.

Its like I'll just stare off into space and not notice what Im doing untill someone pounds on the door for me to get out.

I come up with the neatest daydream Ideas though.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 2008 September 09, 05:02:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I get into the shower, don't hold your breath waiting for me, you'll pass out. I like to take long showers, but then again, being as fat as I am it takes a lot to wash this hide clean! That and I've always been a water baby, playing in the kiddie pool in the back yard was the best way to keep me clean without a fight. You know the kind of little girl... Skinned knees, mud, messy hair? Then they grow up and they have to be just so before they will even run up to the store for a carton of milk! Yep, that's me.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: 2008 September 09, 06:25:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Chaos, more than likely the reason why your bf is into working out and stuff, is because he wants to be strong. And that strenght perhaps gives him confidence. I think confidence is important, it's definetly sexy. He probably loves your figure and your sassy ways, and he wants to look his best for you. Just be confident he's into you, and belive in your relationship. It's the best way to keep it healthy, don't you think so?
So no need to feel bad about your tummy. I have a tummy, and my bf doesn't care. :* Tummys are sexy!

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: 2008 September 09, 06:35:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like showers. Not baths. I don't wanna soak. I hate showering in the morning when it's cold outside. I sneeze in the shower. I don't even want to get out of bed on those days. I like to stay snuggled up in the covers. Damn I can't wait til November.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: 2008 September 09, 14:26:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TapThatBooty, you've obviously lost your shift key. Here's another for you.

snip

Adults use basic sentence structure, this is an adult forum.

Sorry, my keyboard is set up like a stupid laptop one. I had spilled tea on my old one so I had got this one, the layout is all different, instead of hitting the "shift" key, I'm hitting the "?" key, so I've got to try and find the backspace button, only yo hit the "+" key. 'Tis very frustraiting.

Me thinks you no like me, you always gives me into trouble  Cry

Wink
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2008 September 09, 17:21:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like showers. Not baths. I don't wanna soak. I hate showering in the morning when it's cold outside. I sneeze in the shower. I don't even want to get out of bed on those days. I like to stay snuggled up in the covers. Damn I can't wait til November.
All a bath is is you sitting in a wet pool of your own filth. Ick. Can't stand 'em. Plus, sitting in a bathtub is a bit risky when you rent.

Yes, I'm a girl. Or a woman. Whatever.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 2008 September 09, 17:31:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You iz a female. 'Nuff said. And the only time I will sit in a tub is when it's just been cleaned and I wanna shave my legs. I find that my balance isn't good enough to do it in the shower, I tend to tip and falling is painful. (inner ears are messed up from massive ear infections as a kid)

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 2008 September 09, 22:02:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TapThatBooty, you've obviously lost your shift key. Here's another for you.

snip

Adults use basic sentence structure, this is an adult forum.

Sorry, my keyboard is set up like a stupid laptop one. I had spilled tea on my old one so I had got this one, the layout is all different, instead of hitting the "shift" key, I'm hitting the "?" key, so I've got to try and find the backspace button, only yo hit the "+" key. 'Tis very frustraiting.

Me thinks you no like me, you always gives me into trouble  Cry

Wink

You think I don't like you? That's crazy. I hate everyone equally!  Grin

Seriously, I don't dislike anyone here. It just drives me nuts when basic sentence structure isn't used. Sometimes I am bitchier than other times.

I would really appreciate it, though, if you would preview your posts to fix any mistakes you may have made. That will keep me calm and make you look better as a poster.  Smiley

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 2008 September 09, 22:15:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I drive her nuts enough with crazy, off-the-wall shit... Crazed keirra is crazed at times. Cheesy

Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: 2008 September 09, 23:32:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TapThatBooty, these cruel, heartless bastards Tongue will rip into anyone given even half an excuse.  Don't take it personal.  Its just their idea of fun.

I'm an absolute shocker with morning showers.  I've actually passed out a few times in them.  A friend of mine has done similar, wound up in hospital with his jaw all stitched and stapled up.  Mornings are very slow for me. 

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: 2008 September 10, 01:50:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TapThatBooty, these cruel, heartless bastards Tongue will rip into anyone given even half an excuse.  Don't take it personal.  Its just their idea of fun.

Ummmm, no, not fun, necessary. One of the things I've liked about posting here is the adult conversation. Poking people that can't post like an adult is what we've done here from the beginning. It keeps the 12's away.

*keirra pokes FGC

You gave me half an excuse.  Grin

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 2008 September 10, 02:48:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The other day when I was in the shower, I slipped on a blob of shampoo my roomie left on the bottom of the tub floor and slammed the back of my head against the porcelain tiles. That hurt like a sonofabitch. I'm lucky I didn't black out, as I was home alone.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 2008 September 10, 14:33:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Snip*

Hehe, yeah I know its all in the name of fun. I've been lurking for a while now, so I've got used to the banter here.

I'm more of a shower person really. Ive seen me go into the shower and forget to come out again. I've been told I have OCD, which seems right, if I get a tiny bit of dirt on me, then clothes are off and in the wash, and im in the shower scrubbing until my skin is red.

I'm like that with cleaning too. If something is off center, then out comes the dusters, hovers, window cleaners, the lot.
When I'm hanging pictures up on the wall, out comes the spirit level and measuring tape, so that each picture is evenly spaced out and level.
My boyfriend calls me Monica from Friends, because if something needs cleaned, then I cant relax until it is done, but then it leads to a cleaning frenzy.

I've moved a room around before because something looked out of place so I rearanged the furniture to make it fit with the rest of the room. Cheesy
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 2008 September 10, 16:15:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Snip*

Hehe, yeah I know its all in the name of fun. I've been lurking for a while now, so I've got used to the banter here.

I'm more of a shower person really. Ive seen me go into the shower and forget to come out again. I've been told I have OCD, which seems right, if I get a tiny bit of dirt on me, then clothes are off and in the wash, and im in the shower scrubbing until my skin is red.

I'm like that with cleaning too. If something is off center, then out comes the dusters, hovers, window cleaners, the lot.
When I'm hanging pictures up on the wall, out comes the spirit level and measuring tape, so that each picture is evenly spaced out and level.
My boyfriend calls me Monica from Friends, because if something needs cleaned, then I cant relax until it is done, but then it leads to a cleaning frenzy.

I've moved a room around before because something looked out of place so I rearanged the furniture to make it fit with the rest of the room. Cheesy

Ahh I used to do that! Now I live with 4 guys and it's impossible for me to do that, so I gave up  Grin

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: