PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 14:30:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR ATTACKS! WE CAN HAZ NEW LEGAL THREAT!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR ATTACKS! WE CAN HAZ NEW LEGAL THREAT!  (Read 80913 times)
Hannahg
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: TSR ATTACKS! WE CAN HAZ NEW LEGAL THREAT!
« Reply #225 on: 2008 September 04, 23:46:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry but someone who wears the same jeans everyday, there is no way to be nice or polite. YOU STANK would be the most polite I could've been  Grin.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: 2008 September 05, 00:53:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There really isn't a nice way to tell someone they have poor hygiene. In the long run, telling him is less uncomfortable than having to smell his stinky ass all day everyday. Maybe you should tell a supervisor/boss to speak to him about it. They won't tell him it was you who complained. At least they're not suppose to.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 2008 September 05, 01:12:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Everyone knows he stinks. Everyone. One of my bosses says he can't really tell. But everyone else does.
He's been told to deodorise but he doesn't...

I want to do it nice only because he's really emo and cries like a little bitch over the smallest nudge towards reality.
I honestly can't understand that generation of babied emos... it's insane.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 2008 September 05, 01:27:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe give him a pair of clean pants?
And offer to take his and burnwash them?

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 2008 September 05, 02:37:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry but someone who wears the same jeans everyday, there is no way to be nice or polite......
Hey, you, I resemble that remark! Actually I own 3 pairs and they're on rotation (usually) I do not stink, I shower everyday, I just happen to not enjoy shopping and a good pair of jeans that make your butt look good from all angles is hard to find. Besides, I haz a look, it works, why fuck with it.

deelink you could try just giving him a little pet name see if he picks up on it. Like "Hey Stinkosis, wassup dude" or "Yo FunkNasty, got any toner?" or "Bonjour M. Le Pew, how was your weekend, did ya get any?" yanno something subtle like that. That's what I'd do, but that's just me.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: 2008 September 05, 07:34:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

deelink you could try just giving him a little pet name see if he picks up on it. Like "Hey Stinkosis, wassup dude" or "Yo FunkNasty, got any toner?" or "Bonjour M. Le Pew, how was your weekend, did ya get any?" yanno something subtle like that. That's what I'd do, but that's just me.

Please, please do this deelink.  And return here with the lulz.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 2008 September 05, 08:20:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Wash or die" usually helps too.

Inactive
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: 2008 September 05, 12:16:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PMBD is being really evil to me today. It won't let me edit any of my posts, so I will try to keep this one short and less offensive sounding. *clears throat*

He didn't stink today. Apparently one of my closest friends, who also works with me, was less than subtle in her approach. She told me today she kept spraying the area he was working with heavy duty air freshner. Something must have sunk in, because I walked past him today and he said to me in this really bright voice "My washing machine is fixed!" to which I replied "It was broken for a year? Mr Pew?" he blinked and the HEAD HONCHO was right behind me. I didn't know.
I sighed and said "Forget it, it was mean. Good to hear it dude" and kept walking.

As I opened the door I could hear giggling behind me, so I turned and saw the CEO of the shop, laughing his ass off. Emoboy scurried off red faced.

The End.

Thanks Ken! Tongue

OceanbornAngel
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 2008 September 05, 17:20:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As I opened the door I could hear giggling behind me, so I turned and saw the CEO of the shop, laughing his ass off. Emoboy scurried off red faced.

Embarrassed
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 2008 September 05, 17:47:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

he said to me in this really bright voice "My washing machine is fixed!" to which I replied "It was broken for a year? Mr Pew?" he blinked and the HEAD HONCHO was right behind me. I didn't know.
I sighed and said "Forget it, it was mean. Good to hear it dude" and kept walking.
I'm sorry, but there's such a thing as a laundromat. I hate doing laundry, and I shower at least once a day (two days out of the week on average I'll take two showers...I have oily hair/skin, and I hate being sweaty). I do wear the same pair of work pants three days in a row, but I'm clean, I only wear them to the office. I don't have a dirty job. I have people I've told to let me know if I smell because my sense of smell is almost never functioning and I trust them.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 2008 September 05, 20:18:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't live without showering every day. On working days I shower twice. I'm a nurse, I'd feel grossed out to touch anything at home before taking a shower.
I read something in a paper that showering twice a week is pretty normal for alot of people in Europe, especially for 50+ people. They just do the rest at the sink.

Inactive
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 2008 September 05, 22:29:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't live without showering every day. On working days I shower twice. I'm a nurse, I'd feel grossed out to touch anything at home before taking a shower.
I read something in a paper that showering twice a week is pretty normal for alot of people in Europe, especially for 50+ people. They just do the rest at the sink.

You're a nurse? All the chats we've had, and I never knew that! I guess I thought your job was making me pretty stuff for my sims. Grin I'm kidding, of course. I did think you were a full time student, though.

Oh, Noukie, I hardly know thee.  Kiss

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 2008 September 06, 02:22:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Noukie, are you like the nurses from Carry On Doctor?

Ya know like the Matron (Hattie Jacques)
.....or the blonde one  (Barbara Windsor) ?

Cheesy
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: 2008 September 06, 02:29:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh don't even joke about not bathing....I have to deal with people who honestly believe that unless they see lice crawling on their body, they won't even BEGIN to think about personal hygene. It's so fucking disgusting.
Excessive bathing weakens the immune system and is a mark of the soft and weak. Plus it is that much harder to damage me when you have to chop your way through an armored layer of encrusted grime.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: 2008 September 06, 03:19:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh don't even joke about not bathing....I have to deal with people who honestly believe that unless they see lice crawling on their body, they won't even BEGIN to think about personal hygene. It's so fucking disgusting.
Excessive bathing weakens the immune system and is a mark of the soft and weak. Plus it is that much harder to damage me when you have to chop your way through an armored layer of encrusted grime.

All I can say to that Pes is... thank god I can't smell you through the internet Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: