PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:19:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 344 345 [346] 347 348 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1609171 times)
Light_Angel
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #5175 on: 2009 September 26, 12:18:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you finding the pay MJ sims distastefu Light_Angel?  If so, I am too.

Yes, I am.  I have nothing against the awesome ones made by the free community, and in hindsight should've clarified that in my previous post.  It's just the ones I've seen here that annoy me to the point of posting about it.   Like I said, I'm was a fan, and always will be.  I just don't like how those pictured "attempts" mangle his essence so badly, nor do I see the point of continuing to keep posting more of them when there's already plenty better ones available.  The person making those sims should just let him rest easy now... he deserves that much after how much he has contributed to the world.  Tongue

I have to tell people I liked Michael Jackson before he was dead, for clarification.

This just kind of pisses me off, fug factor aside. What kind of narcissist makes 10 versions of themselves AND uploads them because thinks everyone else could possibly want them?

The type that's desperate for T$R kudos?  Really, the world is enough with one of each person.  No need for 10 clones.
Alke
Landlubber

Misillusioned Discreant

View Profile
« Reply #5176 on: 2009 September 26, 13:06:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to tell people I liked Michael Jackson before he was dead, for clarification.

Cool. I killed Billy Mays. Oh, wait liked, sorry, misread on my part.

This just kind of pisses me off, fug factor aside. What kind of narcissist makes 10 versions of themselves AND uploads them because thinks everyone else could possibly want them?
<Sim That No One Wants>

This guy.
<Some Guy>

Maybe he's made so many attempts because every single one turned out looking nothing like him? It's like Chaz, only he just fugs himself.

How many zombies make up a horde?
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5177 on: 2009 September 26, 13:35:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What kind of narcissist makes 10 versions of themselves AND uploads them because thinks everyone else could possibly want them?

He's an actor who worships Johnny Depp. He is also a Virgo, wears pyjamas and lives in prison. And his name is Bubble  Cheesy
Free rum if you find the difference between his Jesus and Jesus V.1 !

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #5178 on: 2009 September 26, 14:05:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't a fan of MJ but I'm totally sick of these 'tributes' or whatever hypocrisy. These uploaders should learn to have some respect for the deads, a man has the right to die in dignity. Let him rest in peace.

Aeris you bet me on that one. D'oh! I'm still trying to spot the difference but haven't found anything, really Grin
Looks like we have another case of twins/sims uploaded twice. This Bubble guy do seem like a total narcissist nuttcase.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5179 on: 2009 September 26, 14:27:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jesus is some guy and Jesus v.1 is the Messiah.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5180 on: 2009 September 26, 14:58:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, I've got to say one thing.  He looks much better as a Sim.  Even a Sims 3 Sim.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5181 on: 2009 September 26, 17:13:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<snip nasty sims>

This guy.
<Some Guy>

He's put an awful spin on the sims community's "Zongzzz ASL!!111" club. Seriously, he's trying to find a partner obviously. Cheesy One desperate dude there.

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5182 on: 2009 September 26, 17:19:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aeris you bet me on that one. D'oh! I'm still trying to spot the difference but haven't found anything, really Grin
Looks like we have another case of twins/sims uploaded twice. This Bubble guy do seem like a total narcissist nuttcase.

LOL! Me either! Cheesy *shares rum anyway*

This is from Vitasims3. Not technically a paysite for the moment, but donation packs are "comming soon!" so...

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
rapture
ARR!

batman geek

View Profile
« Reply #5183 on: 2009 September 26, 17:33:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What in the world? DENIM UNDERWEAR?

Girl's gonna have some chafing problems.. DDD:

Not to mention how skantastic she looks.

Sims LJ

But how did one make a horse go?
"...Giddyap?"
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5184 on: 2009 September 26, 18:08:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

aeris: Its obvious! The v.1 is the one who died for our sins and was ressurected three days later as the same man Wink Also, your Batman icon fucking rocks!

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5185 on: 2009 September 26, 19:24:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jesus has more reddish brown hair, Jesus V.1 is more orangy brown (at least on my monitor)...Duz I get sum rum??

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5186 on: 2009 September 26, 19:52:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jesus has more reddish brown hair, Jesus V.1 is more orangy brown (at least on my monitor)...Duz I get sum rum??
*gives rum to cookiepirate for trying*  They are exactly the same. I compared the pictures in photoshop.

Anyerfillag: hey, actually, that could be a pretty good explanation! He also made 2 identical Jack Sparrows, but since one smiles and the other sulks, I thought it was a bipolar thing. Grin And thanks for the icon, it was either that or Bats hanging butt-naked on a clothesline.

Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5187 on: 2009 September 26, 20:46:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyerfillag: hey, actually, that could be a pretty good explanation! He also made 2 identical Jack Sparrows, but since one smiles and the other sulks, I thought it was a bipolar thing. Grin And thanks for the icon, it was either that or Bats hanging butt-naked on a clothesline.

Unless something similar happens to Sparrow in the third move (which I've not seen) then two of him would make no sense (not saying two Jesus' makes sense!)

BAHAHAHA! That would have been an equally awesome icon! What comic/artist is it from? I'm also now addicted to Batman: Arkham Asylum.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Jasumi
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5188 on: 2009 September 26, 20:49:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or maybe he has a bad memory, and forgot he already uploaded the Jesus sim?
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5189 on: 2009 September 26, 21:03:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL Cheesy How could he forget Jesus?

The icon is from a fan-made webcomic (really awesome, btw) here

Pages: 1 ... 344 345 [346] 347 348 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: