PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:58:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1609475 times)
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #5160 on: 2009 September 25, 01:25:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks more like shredded wheat to me.  Yum, an edible sofa.

Steffor used to do good stuff.  I think Thoma$$ is using drugs or mind control on the FAs .

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Jasumi
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5161 on: 2009 September 25, 03:04:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now I don't make objects or clothing, but I do think you should show the entire outfit in the preview, or am I just wrong.  Wink

That sim definitely takes the cake for creepiest face mask ever. It looks like it is glued onto her face, and something about the eyes makes it look like it has a mind of it's own. *shudders* lol Plus, it doesn't quite match her skin, that could be what's adding to the separate living entity effect.
lord_corleon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5162 on: 2009 September 25, 03:29:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Daughter of the Mask", perhaps?  Could be an offspring, you know.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #5163 on: 2009 September 25, 03:56:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks more like shredded wheat to me.  Yum, an edible sofa.

Steffor used to do good stuff.  I think Thoma$$ is using drugs or mind control on the FAs .
The proportions are all wrong too.  The sofa looks not nearly deep enough, and the cushion too thick.
Maybe Steffor got bored, having to crank out stuff week after week.

aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5164 on: 2009 September 25, 06:23:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's lazy. And greedy. She often clones her old TSR stuff, changes the texture (or not!), and calls it "new". So basically, you're paying twice for the same content.

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Miikan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5165 on: 2009 September 25, 08:21:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *barf* and I have no more words. This person, kpoary, is just killing me  Cry Angry

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #5166 on: 2009 September 25, 13:34:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Again?! Ah fuck, let him rest in peace Lips sealed

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
ScooterBabe
ARR!

Take that, Jack Sparrow!

View Profile
« Reply #5167 on: 2009 September 25, 14:08:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Again?! Ah fuck, let him rest in peace Lips sealed

My sentiments exactly. They're no longer beating a dead horse-poor Michael has taken it's place.

Empress Paden's reaction to T$R: "I'll use my free will to spit in their eye and tell them to go take a flying fornication at a rapidly turning breakfast pastry before ever they see a dime outta me."
Light_Angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5168 on: 2009 September 25, 14:12:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thing is, if he had still been alive, I guarantee you wouldn't have seen so many sims of him.  To quote a friend of mine:  "Flowers are of no use to me if I can't smell them.  I'd much rather have them sent to me while I'm living, not placed at my gravestone after I'm dead."  With saying that, I really don't get why people feel the need to make him now that he's dead if they couldn't do so with just as much dedication while the man was still alive.  It'd be far less annoying to see this stuff if that were the case, and this coming from a fan of his. 

But coming off of that and on to this particular sim:  As much as I try my best to reserve how I talk negatively about custom content, I'd have to say that the MJ sim above is by far the worst sim I've ever seen.  The nose is just way weirder than the one he already had, plus everything else about its appearance is just off.  Just leave him alone for crying out loud! 
eefje
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5169 on: 2009 September 25, 14:35:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is up with this Steffor shit? I thought creators (even creators of fugly tsr paycrap) were supposed to get better at meshing and/or recolouring as time goes by because of experience, practice, etc. Steffor seems to be getting worse at it. And she's not the only one. Must be something in the water over there.
rapture
ARR!

batman geek

View Profile
« Reply #5170 on: 2009 September 25, 14:37:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...Is he wearing blue eyeshadow?  Huh

Sims LJ

But how did one make a horse go?
"...Giddyap?"
Miikan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5171 on: 2009 September 25, 15:00:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was speachless when I saw MJ v.5.0. I fell for him when I was about 13 and still love him and his music very much. I adore the sim made on MTS for sims 2 but not this one!
Thing is, if he had still been alive, I guarantee you wouldn't have seen so many sims of him.  To quote a friend of mine:  "Flowers are of no use to me if I can't smell them.  I'd much rather have them sent to me while I'm living, not placed at my gravestone after I'm dead."  With saying that, I really don't get why people feel the need to make him now that he's dead if they couldn't do so with just as much dedication while the man was still alive.  It'd be far less annoying to see this stuff if that were the case, and this coming from a fan of his. 

But coming off of that and on to this particular sim:  As much as I try my best to reserve how I talk negatively about custom content, I'd have to say that the MJ sim above is by far the worst sim I've ever seen.  The nose is just way weirder than the one he already had, plus everything else about its appearance is just off.  Just leave him alone for crying out loud! 

Maybe it's a kind of, I don't know, pressure to be to purged for telling about him bad things? But not everyone has to like him, for God's sake!
...Is he wearing blue eyeshadow?  Huh

Yep, it looks like...

I do hope there will be no more versions....
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5172 on: 2009 September 25, 17:31:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The scary thing about all these MJs is that they actually look worse than the original and MJ himself was scary enough there at the end.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
redraw
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5173 on: 2009 September 25, 19:49:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm inclined to agree with you Skurvy.

Are you finding the pay MJ sims distastefu Light_Angel?  If so, I am too.

My forehead hasn't been more sore than when I went through the last page and this page.  I've been headdesking when I've seen the carpet made in paint, the shredded wheat couch, and the latest MJ "attempt".  And it doesn't help that my desk is made out of (tempered) glass.

Nuke paysites from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
Treasonous Republic
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5174 on: 2009 September 26, 12:07:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to tell people I liked Michael Jackson before he was dead, for clarification.

This just kind of pisses me off, fug factor aside. What kind of narcissist makes 10 versions of themselves AND uploads them because thinks everyone else could possibly want them?

This guy.
Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: