PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 08:36:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 13 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1620200 times)
simsrocks
ARR!

Sparkle

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #4980 on: 2009 August 31, 20:24:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That sort of reminds me of shiny sweet wrappers. Or wrapping paper.
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #4981 on: 2009 September 02, 14:24:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That looks like that sim was attacked by a bunch of angry cats. That's what you get when you make PirateCat mad Grin

And something odd I found on that page: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sims-male-elder/title/Randolph%20Grant/id/890217/ The sim is already silly but what's more silly is the request right below in the comment:
Helo! I am not on top in English. I PAY TO YOU!! Very good sim prepare. But I would love if would make a sim for me. I pay if good sim make for me. If you would find it out to make let be SIMS 3. I would like it if the sim is with a very sexy face and body would be. (Brad Pitt) Let the man be made to dress as a gladiator. Sim like that I would love than a superhero gladiator. Make his muscles very large. No simply large. But do very very very big muscles. Do muscles of that size for him that quasi already almost explode. If this is very very sexy then ready do dresses for him. Let there not be too many dresses. Let so much be the celebrating clothes that a sexy one tightening underpants. So many dresses are not needed for him. Let the dresses show his gigantic muscles everywhere. And do his genital organ so in the underpants that let him be disappearing so as if 50 cm he would have the penis. So let the penis be gigantic in his underpants. If you make a good job of this at what soon. I pay to you then all sim 56 dollars. Or we talk it over.
I don't care for the english the OP used, it's really the odd request that makes me lol Tongue

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Miikan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4982 on: 2009 September 02, 15:35:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dr, thanks it made my day today Cheesy
I laughed loudly:  (s)he wrote I PAY TO YOU - that's the opposition to what they do  Grin

Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4983 on: 2009 September 02, 17:02:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, continuing the trend for torn plastic bags, I see.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
El Diablo
ARR!

Sticks and stones, mate.

View Profile
« Reply #4984 on: 2009 September 02, 17:10:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And something odd I found on that page: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sims-male-elder/title/Randolph%20Grant/id/890217/ The sim is already silly but what's more silly is the request right below in the comment:
Helo! I am not on top in English. I PAY TO YOU!! Very good sim prepare. But I would love if would make a sim for me. I pay if good sim make for me. If you would find it out to make let be SIMS 3. I would like it if the sim is with a very sexy face and body would be. (Brad Pitt) Let the man be made to dress as a gladiator. Sim like that I would love than a superhero gladiator. Make his muscles very large. No simply large. But do very very very big muscles. Do muscles of that size for him that quasi already almost explode. If this is very very sexy then ready do dresses for him. Let there not be too many dresses. Let so much be the celebrating clothes that a sexy one tightening underpants. So many dresses are not needed for him. Let the dresses show his gigantic muscles everywhere. And do his genital organ so in the underpants that let him be disappearing so as if 50 cm he would have the penis. So let the penis be gigantic in his underpants. If you make a good job of this at what soon. I pay to you then all sim 56 dollars. Or we talk it over.
I don't care for the english the OP used, it's really the odd request that makes me lol Tongue

Oh my God, I haven't laughed that much in weeks! Every woman's prayer, that: "So let the penis be gigantic in his underpants." Who wouldn't pay 56 Sim dollars for that? (Notice, BTW, that the poster is offering Sim dollars, not US dollars.)

Thank you, Dr. House, for clearing my sinuses.

The one who angers you, controls you.
lord_corleon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4985 on: 2009 September 02, 18:02:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just wanna know who tailored that dress - Wolverine or Sabretooth?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4986 on: 2009 September 02, 20:10:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From the look of it, Edward Scissorhands. While on LSD and suffering from acid indigestion.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Cookies
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4987 on: 2009 September 02, 23:48:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No way... Shocked That dress is just..i mean what is the design even meant to be?! its just rags..looks like it was made in MSPaint by a 4 year old or something..why even make something like that? let alone make it available for download.  Roll Eyes
SirHellsing
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4988 on: 2009 September 03, 00:36:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure if this was posted before but this is supposed to be Megan Fox by Chaz.  She kinda...looks like a he in my opinion.  I also find it scary how you can take another sim and wear her face as a mask if you use it in game...
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4989 on: 2009 September 03, 01:55:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Chaz's sims always look like trannies  Grin
Btw, was it Chaz who posted that Stefan macro at Simsecret ?
He should look at the Scarlet made by his buddy Senemm !

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4990 on: 2009 September 03, 02:38:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So let the penis be gigantic in his underpants.

I bet that post is a joke. It's a hilarious one, though.

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #4991 on: 2009 September 03, 02:56:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Chaz's sims always look like trannies  Grin
Btw, was it Chaz who posted that Stefan macro at Simsecret ?

Probably, since he was trolling Stefan's modthesims page. If it was him, I love he doesn't even compare the same celebrity.  Roll Eyes

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4992 on: 2009 September 03, 04:20:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Its got to be Chaz, I mean the Chaz sim used the Britney Spears, and we know how much he loves her.  Roll Eyes

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
simovitch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4993 on: 2009 September 03, 08:12:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some one thought that making a PIXIE haircut longer would be a GOOD idea:

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-hair-hairstyles-female/title/Longer%20Pixie/id/910224/
Worst
hairstyle, EVER
Shan-Chan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4994 on: 2009 September 03, 08:47:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy crap Simovitch that's hideous  Cheesy

Don't let my name fool you. I actually hate anime.
Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: