PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 04:36:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 20 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1626605 times)
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #4815 on: 2009 August 17, 22:40:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's funny how Dot is trying to comprehend the shapes and colors, yet CaraBigBoobs' creator is too much into shapes. They should share their lonely brain cell Grin

SoggyFox, it ain't really the size the problem, it's more a matter of proportion. Someone with that type of body shouldn't have breast that big. That and the fact that they ain't falling. I'ld love my sims to have more breast, but not this much for that bodysize, a little bit less. Btw about shapes, MTS's lara body is much better. So yeah, boobs that big exist but not for that type of body, in that case it's called surgery. Btw what size is Cara big boobies? Something like F, no?

About Dot, yesterday I noticed that her nail polish was pay and there was a comment that said that "It's silly for this to be pay since it can be downloaded for free at MTS"! Of course today they changed it to free. And deleted the comments, so there's barely any comments left... Normal day at T$R as usual Cheesy

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4816 on: 2009 August 17, 22:45:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Exactly - as I said, if they were well done, they would be worth getting [well, and if not TSR, obviously]

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4817 on: 2009 August 17, 22:50:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love how a TSR FA runs around acting like a child on MTS (and you know he won't be berated at TSR for it), TSR bans all mention of MTS on their site, and steals things from free creators at MTS, and hacks accounts, and makes personal information public, but people who defend TSR at MTS, or anywhere but here basically, are treated with kid gloves.

In any other game community I've been in, anyone defending any paysite, even one without TSR's horrific history, would be properly ripped to shreds.

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4818 on: 2009 August 17, 22:55:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thats the sad thing. People from MTS have tried to give TSR multiple chances to somewhat redeem themselves, and they go along with it until they have what they want from the free community, and then hi tail it out of there. And Chaz, he is just being annoying. Stefan isn't posting hateful content on Chaz's sims, so why the hell does Chaz need to do it? Its just making him look worse. But in the FA lounge they are all probably congratulating him for doing it and being pissed off at MTS for deleting his "comments."

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4819 on: 2009 August 17, 23:13:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Chaz does it because he's a classless douche queef, why else?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Vkitty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4820 on: 2009 August 17, 23:33:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This creation should never have been set pay in the first place, I blame the weekend and a faulty submission system. Now drop the insults please.
And those poor morons still probably won't get refunds.

Anyway back OT:
For the love of....

And:

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4821 on: 2009 August 18, 00:15:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is she a leper? 

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4822 on: 2009 August 18, 00:40:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gee lets take the TS2 University Curly Hair Mesh for women- edit it so it has no bangs and is less curly, convert it to TS3, and charge for it. Of course it is speshul cause it was maid with the TSR Worshop.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4823 on: 2009 August 18, 00:49:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, that hair is only in brown.

Now I have a question about TSR's tool. Can you make meshes in it or not, or do you have to use something like Milkshape to do the mesh, then use TSR's tool for like the textures, how it is cataloged, and package it all together?

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
lewisb
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4824 on: 2009 August 18, 01:36:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know much about the Workshop tool, but I imagine that it was used to import a file and make a Sims3Pack, so that creation (Huh) can be used in the game. (I feel sick saying that)

Worst than only having one color, brown, I bet the file is about 9 to 12MBs. I am not claiming to know about creating or how the files are generated in that tool, but most (not all) creators using that tool, the packages are too large.

Hey Thomass! Kiss my "disillusioned miscreants" A**!
Keep crying fool!
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4825 on: 2009 August 18, 01:37:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No idea, after having my hard drive crash due to a virus from picked up from an ad when I still had a sub (yes you do still get them- they show up on the site prior to going to the log in page and signing in) I have avoided TSR just like I would avoid deliberately drinking strychnine.

Kraz
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4826 on: 2009 August 18, 03:11:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyway back OT:
For the love of....

I was gonna post that same product! I don't even see much a difference in that hair and the 2nd wavy hair already in game. It's as if they took the hair in game made 1 or two alterations than repackaged it. Speaking of which did anyone post this one yet?

Now to me it looks like the exact same maxis ponytail except its a bit longer and higher up so why the hell is it for pay only?

Anyway this is off topic but I thought I should post this for a laugh or two since you all are talking about Stephan (who I respect). This is a comment someone made on his new Paris Hilton sim

Thanx for creating this very good look-alike. We are going to have so much fun together  I do hope Paris is fond of cooking I'm sure there might be some "accidents" while i have her making waffles. And offcourse afterwards i'm going to have her swim off all of those calories. After all she has to maintain her figure. And to make sure she keeps on swimming untill everything is burned off i'll delete the ladder into the pool and build a wall arround it. I think i'll go and make some tea right arround then.

CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #4827 on: 2009 August 18, 03:25:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last time, I looked, idiot Chaz's comments were still up on MTS.  Admittedly, I looked yesterday.  I think it is *good* that they kept his comments up, the ones that did not violate rules, that is.  His silly "it looks nothing like her" just makes him and TSR look very, very foolish.  So post away, Chaz!

Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4828 on: 2009 August 18, 03:47:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love how a TSR FA runs around acting like a child on MTS (and you know he won't be berated at TSR for it), TSR bans all mention of MTS on their site, and steals things from free creators at MTS, and hacks accounts, and makes personal information public, but people who defend TSR at MTS, or anywhere but here basically, are treated with kid gloves.

In any other game community I've been in, anyone defending any paysite, even one without TSR's horrific history, would be properly ripped to shreds.

MTS treats everyone with kid gloves. That is how they are. Personally I think they should have let everyone rip Chaz a new asshole instead of trying to play Ghandi all the god damned time. TSR sure doesn't.

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4829 on: 2009 August 18, 03:59:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On MTS they do rip people new ones, they just do it in a much gentler manner than occurs on either PMBD or MATY. MTS tries to keep things somewhat PG-13 at least on the forums so they are much more likely to rip you a new one by banning you, or deleting your comments and both Delphy and HystericalParoxsysm have been known to use sarcasm but the main thing is TSR trolls like Chass don't care if they get banned and don't have enough working brain cells to understand sarcasm.. People like Chass only understand having a new one ripped for them, when it is done our way. You have to literally whack them in the head with a half ton weight for them to get the idea that their participation in a thread or forum is unwanted. This means the idiots keep coming back to MTS where it usually takes having a new one ripped once to keep them away here or over at MATY.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 18, 05:07:31 by dstar » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: