PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 22:16:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 16 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1626040 times)
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #4770 on: 2009 August 15, 15:48:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The person who did the Lolita stuff was probably going for this, and not pedo-ness, but shit is still shit.
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4771 on: 2009 August 15, 16:06:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh Japan is pedo-land central.

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #4772 on: 2009 August 15, 22:15:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, if that wasn't supposed to be Liv Tyler, that Sim wouldn't look too bad.

Were they posed with coat hangers or were the clothes really as stiff as they look?

Forget the Barbie doll poses - the textures of these are going to look horrid in-game. And probably will botch up at some point like badly sewn clothing. Who knows. Even the Sims don't seem to like it.

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4773 on: 2009 August 15, 23:10:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's wrong with the catprint one?  I mean what's that sticking out from underneath it?  It looks like she put on a dress with a shorter skirt over the top. 

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
MrsBulldog
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4774 on: 2009 August 16, 05:34:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, this hardly counts as "ugliest", but I need to address this pattern from TSR anyway because it just offends my sensibilites:

Huh

...Um...

WHY does this cost money? I mean, is it just me, or is it just a FRIGGIN 1 PALETTE SOLID COLOR? And what's more, it's been downloaded 102 times so far. That's, like, a sucker born approximately every 10 minutes!

One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4775 on: 2009 August 16, 05:42:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the hell? Under Misc. in the patterns section there is a flat, basic, nothing special, single palette, pattern. It is white, but you can make it any color. So why the hell are they charging for really the same thing, just in a different color?

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4776 on: 2009 August 16, 05:56:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, if that wasn't supposed to be Liv Tyler, that Sim wouldn't look too bad.

Were they posed with coat hangers or were the clothes really as stiff as they look?

Forget the Barbie doll poses - the textures of these are going to look horrid in-game. And probably will botch up at some point like badly sewn clothing. Who knows. Even the Sims don't seem to like it.

Wow they have the whole tranny sim scene covered. The first set look like FTM trannies and the second like MTF trannies.

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #4777 on: 2009 August 16, 06:01:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HeyBubbe, what you found is even MOAR lazy than the T$R sims 2 rainbow wall! As nate said there's a non-texture pattern in misc, simply recolor it as you want. 102 lazy users Sad

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Shan-Chan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4778 on: 2009 August 16, 14:24:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's with the boys on the "Sea Breeze" picture? Aren't they supposed to be children? Why are they all posed like that? They look like pedobait!

EDIT:
Can I post something if its not pay but is from TSR and ugly?
« Last Edit: 2009 August 16, 14:34:35 by Captain Shan » Logged

Don't let my name fool you. I actually hate anime.
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4779 on: 2009 August 16, 15:04:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can I post something if its not pay but is from TSR and ugly?
You can and you should: when a site sells even just some items, it's considered as a paysite. Everything in the site is considered as 'pay'/bad/evil. Specially TSR since it suffice for the creator to become FA and ZAM all his items are pay! The process to FA is very fast there since Thomass needs a lot of payfiles vs free files to have even MOAR subscribers.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4780 on: 2009 August 16, 15:43:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As nate said there's a non-texture pattern in misc, simply recolor it as you want. 102 lazy users

It's also possible that TSR runs periodic tests to see exactly how stupid their remaining subscriber base must be. In this case, 102 TSR members passed with flying solid color.
MrsBulldog
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4781 on: 2009 August 16, 20:41:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the hell? Under Misc. in the patterns section there is a flat, basic, nothing special, single palette, pattern. It is white, but you can make it any color. So why the hell are they charging for really the same thing, just in a different color?

HeyBubbe, what you found is even MOAR lazy than the T$R sims 2 rainbow wall! As nate said there's a non-texture pattern in misc, simply recolor it as you want. 102 lazy users Sad

EXACTLY! Egads, I thought maybe I was interpreting the presence of that PAY item incorrectly. I'm glad I can stand by my initial reactions, which was, "Guh? Buh? Wuh? Fluh? GAH!"

One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4782 on: 2009 August 16, 23:25:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's PAY? Uh... can we please not put solid colors in the booty? I mean, I guess it'll have to go there, but it's ridiculous! I bookmarked this when I was playing with the Sims 3 design thingy: http://web.njit.edu/~kevin/rgb.txt.html

That color looks like EEB422, or very close to it. You can't own an RGB value!

SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4783 on: 2009 August 17, 00:50:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's PAY? Uh... can we please not put solid colors in the booty? I mean, I guess it'll have to go there, but it's ridiculous! I bookmarked this when I was playing with the Sims 3 design thingy: http://web.njit.edu/~kevin/rgb.txt.html

That color looks like EEB422, or very close to it. You can't own an RGB value!

My Digital Color Meter spit out D5AB3F but yeah, I hope those 102 people who paid for a subscription and downloaded that are having a serious time of reflection.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4784 on: 2009 August 17, 00:56:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's PAY? Really? Ah fuck that's nasty and silly. Shame on you T$R. Lips sealed
Really Dark Vador is an adorable kitteh compared to that hellish site.

Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: