PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 22:51:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 20 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1626172 times)
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #4725 on: 2009 August 09, 00:50:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I forgot to put this comment with the tea cup dresses, but look at the sim's face. She looks horrified to be wearing that, and it looks like her cheek is bruised or something.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4726 on: 2009 August 09, 06:13:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so not worth paying for so i got it off of you guys

Are you trying to say that if is was worth paying for, you would've paid for it?

Honestly, that's what it sounds like to me. Maybe you didn't mean for it to sound like that? Maybe in the future you should think about where you're posting a statement like that before you post it? Just a thought.

I seriously wonder if some people are drunk or high when they download this stuff that's utter shit and obviously not worth it.  Roll Eyes If someone put a fresh cow patty on your doorstep and told you it was free- and you knew that down the street it cost $1.99- would you want it? Probably not. I wouldn't. Not even for a cow patty collection.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4727 on: 2009 August 09, 14:19:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I forgot to put this comment with the tea cup dresses, but look at the sim's face. She looks horrified to be wearing that, and it looks like her cheek is bruised or something.

Ama probably had to beat the poor thing with a stick to get her to wear the fug

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
RussaNodrey
Landlubber

Captain of the USS Enterprise!

View Profile
« Reply #4728 on: 2009 August 09, 17:41:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All these clothes are FAIL. I've seriously got to ask what LOSER would pay for this crap!?

I am Captain Siobhan Jeanne McNeil of the USS Enterprise. Grr.
Miikan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4729 on: 2009 August 09, 20:45:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found it today:

Look what it says: more feminine body shape.  But for me - she is looking like one of girls with anorexia. I don't find it more feminine... or maybe I don't know what health and modern esthetic is.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4730 on: 2009 August 09, 21:15:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This hair is just a mess, plain and simple.

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #4731 on: 2009 August 09, 21:33:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The wave are just plain triangles. Ugly! Lips sealed It must be really low poly, around 25 polys lol.

EDIT: Found a funny commentary on this page: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets/title/Dress%20Her%20Up%202%20-%20Top%20and%20Shorts/id/904396/
On Aug 9, 2009 LadyMurder wrote:
Such a cute outfit. I do hope to see this on PMBD soon. Such a shame for you to make it a subscriber only download.
Cheesy
« Last Edit: 2009 August 09, 23:29:14 by Dr House » Logged

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4732 on: 2009 August 10, 00:22:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol I like that comment. And its still there too. Probably won't be long before its gone now though, but just the fact someone would post that on there, funny.

I downloaded this, and I'm getting rid of it. You can recolor the shirt and the cardigan, but you can't recolor the the edges, the part that is black. Why make it like that, we have the option of recoloring up to 4 sections of things and the creator only did 2 when they should have done at least 3. Most of the clothing that comes with the game is more recolorable than that, such as the suits, where you can recolor the jacket, collar, shirt, and tie.

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #4733 on: 2009 August 10, 03:08:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cardigan attack FTW! It's at least the fifth one I see on T$R. Roll Eyes

Okay guys, I tested one of Rose's pay hairs for sims 3. I tortured 2 sims with different heads to be sure. It's the one called "Donation Set 3 4" (i.e.: fourth hair of the third donation set). Well BEHOLD THE PAYFAIL!

First pic: look at the nice gap rift under the ear. Second pic: look at the lovely eaten ponytail!
Conclusion: MAJOR FAIL!
I have to precise that it's not a LOD problem, nor "angle of shot showing something strange"; nope: it's a real gap and a real munched ponytail. Whatever angle and distance you'll use it will always be there.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
putti
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4734 on: 2009 August 10, 05:53:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It just shows you what kind of crap they want us to pay for.
I'm not a hair mesher, but I know on objects if something isn't right it can be fixed and I presume the same applies to hair meshes.
It's just pure laziness on her part...fancy charging for THAT!
« Last Edit: 2009 August 11, 07:59:05 by putti » Logged

Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4735 on: 2009 August 10, 06:08:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The triangles hair looks like something that happened when I was messing around with a mesh and borked something up badly. Maybe she decided to be like Bob Ross and make it into a happy accident. If so, she failed. I'm not happy and by the looks of it neither is that poor sim who has to wear it since she is scowling.

Oh and that person who left that comment is going to be obliterated off the face of TSR in 4, 3, 2, 1....

They'll probably send some thugs out to break her legs too.

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4736 on: 2009 August 10, 20:52:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That first girl has one hairy armpit, doesn't she.  Cheesy

kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4737 on: 2009 August 10, 22:48:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dr. House that problem is popping up a lot with conversions. I can't believe she put that up for sale." Look I make good hair for you. It almost work. You buy yes?" Fuckin hell, what a hack.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4738 on: 2009 August 11, 02:54:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whoa, at first I thought Rum took those pictures herself, but they are posted with the hair on TSR! What idiot posts pictures in positions that obviously show serious flaws with you product in the advertising image? Hell even Peggy and Rose have more god damned sense than that!

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4739 on: 2009 August 11, 03:16:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well hey, kudos to Suzy for not shoppin the fucked up bits.

Apparently all the pretty models were booked.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: