PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 23:30:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 17 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1626220 times)
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #4680 on: 2009 July 30, 20:00:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reminds me of the Thunderbirds.
Exactly! Grin

Yeah, it's a hair from the game barely edited, hence the hissing commentaries on it that'll probably be deleted as usual. How did the autor managed to screw the recolor option?! That's a huge mystery. Fail.

Isn't that like that pink Tonk's hair that is posted a page or two back. You were the one that checked it out, right Dr House?

ETA: I looked at the download page for the hair that is on that Robert Pattinson, this is what the creator had to say about it being a new mesh and not being able to be recolored:

A windswept style hair designed for my Robert Pattinson sim. (It's a modificated version of the original in-game hair, it's bigger, wider and more exuberant as seen on R.P.)
It doesn't replace any hair but unfortunately not recolorable - The new version is coming soon..
So the matter is that at the current stage of Workshop only same vertice number hair meshes can replace the game's ones - since it's really hard to make such we can just modify game hairs now(!) The other thing that you often mention that it's not recolorable - i can just repeat myself, Workshop still can't do it at every hair //I hope things are clear now  Smiley

Edit 2: AnoeskaB converted the female dreads to male, and guess what, you have to pay for them. http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-hair-hairstyles-male/title/Male%20Dreads/id/900590/

And I have to share this image for a download there:

I would have taken a new one when the sim's eyes were open and when the cursor wasn't on the face so its all lit up.

And Thomas has some new pay content:

It to "Turn your Sims into aliens, devils or any type of monstrosity you fancy with those 25 different contact lenses." They show up in coustume makeup, and "Due to those textures having hundreds of vibrant colors they are not re-colorable in game."

Edit: The image for Thomas stuff isn't coming up (at least for me) so here is a link to its listing, just in case the image doesn't work for you either.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-makeup-costumemakeup-contactlenses/title/TSR%20Halloween%20Lenses/id/901317/
« Last Edit: 2009 July 30, 20:16:55 by rum nate » Logged

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #4681 on: 2009 July 30, 20:13:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't that like that pink Tonk's hair that is posted a page or two back. You were the one that checked it out, right Dr House?
Yes, 'twas me. I quickly grabbed the pink turd to test. It was edited from the catacomb/electrocution and lacked recoloring option too.
So the matter is that at the current stage of Workshop only same vertice number hair meshes can replace the game's ones - since it's really hard to make such we can just modify game hairs now(!) The other thing that you often mention that it's not recolorable - i can just repeat myself, Workshop still can't do it at every hair //I hope things are clear now  Smiley
Sooooo how come the other hair edits retain the recoloring options?! There are other hair edits at T$R that are recolorables! And they used the same oh-so-awesome-T$R-tool. It's rather these lazy 'creators' that don't know how to properly edit a hair. Someone didn't read the tutorial 'til the end, eh. Busted Tongue

*silly pic of hat* LOL I saw that shit yesterday, couldn't believe my eyes. It's so badly done, gee. I didn't post it here 'cause I felt pity for the uploader, it would have been be a mercy killing to post it. Grin
I would have taken a new one when the sim's eyes were open and when the cursor wasn't on the face so its all lit up.
But then It wouldn't make a funny pic! Tongue

*hellish eyeshadows pic* Now that's scary. Thomass should go back to making clothes. Since he started making makeup I'm having nightmares.
« Last Edit: 2009 July 30, 20:21:30 by Dr House » Logged

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #4682 on: 2009 July 31, 14:27:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Run for the hills!

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4683 on: 2009 July 31, 17:30:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno, I think the nose is an improvement. 

And, re: Thomas's eyes:  One of my other problems with Sims 3, I think the definitive one, is that the eyes always creep me out.  And those aren't really helping.  (Yes, I know there are replacement eyes out there, but the problem is they're all too realistic.  I really don't want yellow scelera.  That's part of my problem.)

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4684 on: 2009 July 31, 17:35:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy jumping Christ, what in the fuck is that supposed to be, MJ before or after his untimely demise?!?! *runs out screaming, knowing the nightmares that await her tonight*

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #4685 on: 2009 July 31, 20:17:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know there are replacement eyes out there, but the problem is they're all too realistic.  I really don't want yellow scelera.  That's part of my problem.
I use the radiant ones from this set here by icedmango http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=352656 They look perfect in game, the sclera doesn't look yellow.
Holy jumping Christ, what in the fuck is that supposed to be, MJ before or after his untimely demise?!?! *runs out screaming, knowing the nightmares that await her tonight*
LOL That's what I wanted to say for the first MJ posted in this thread, but I didn't dare as everyone here was kinda mourning him Tongue You know the one that had hellishly wicked eyes. He looked like an alien, I really thought it was supposed to be MJ dead. In comparison this one is okay.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Robyn
Landlubber

Brennen Sie sie!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4686 on: 2009 July 31, 20:27:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF is that anyway?

It looks like what some poor kids I remember tried wearing to Synagogue once.  Shocked

And wait.. that "Michael Jackson" is a PAY item? Are you serious?
Google Michael Jackson sim, and you can get him everywhere! There's like ten on MTS, god knows how many elsewhere!!

Sara
Landlubber

Yellow was never a pirate's color.

View Profile
« Reply #4687 on: 2009 July 31, 23:42:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Google Michael Jackson sim, and you can get him everywhere! There's like ten on MTS, god knows how many elsewhere!!
Dude, no kidding. And the ones I've seen on MTS are way better than that piece of crap.
Lady Vader
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4688 on: 2009 August 01, 03:10:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh for fucks sake, couldn't they just leave Jackson alone? Even if he did all that shit with the skin bleaching and it wasn't a disease, he still doesn't deserve to be offended in a way TSR does it, in life or death. Quite frankly, I can't think of anyone who does. Except maybe Hitler and Osama Bin Laden.

Hmmm, maybe that's an idea. Convince a dumb TSR sheep to make Bin Laden and maybe even Muhammed, then nicely send the links to those to Bin Laden. And then wait a moment and TSR will be no more... Grin
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4689 on: 2009 August 01, 03:36:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Soooo very tempting, you're living up to your name!! Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #4690 on: 2009 August 01, 04:26:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno, I think the nose is an improvement. 

I concur.  Cheesy

I know know right! He has a sim everywhere, and yet Peggy has him as one of her creepy PG items. *Yes it's not TSR but Peggy.*

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Robyn
Landlubber

Brennen Sie sie!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4691 on: 2009 August 01, 06:34:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know know right! He has a sim everywhere, and yet Peggy has him as one of her creepy PG items. *Yes it's not TSR but Peggy.*

Oh lord! What is the world coming too?

BTW, I haven't seen any Farrah Fawcett or Billy Mays sims, but then again, I haven't exactly searched for them either. I'm slightly afraid of the horror that might ensue... Can't we just honor them the old fashioned way... You know, by building a shrine in our closet? Tongue

Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4692 on: 2009 August 01, 06:46:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do they all have to give him those same sad puppy eyes?  He looks like he ought to be painted on black velvet with a couple of sad mexican kids and an donkey.  (Only those who were sentient ca. 1969 will get that one.)

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4693 on: 2009 August 01, 06:55:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those eyes genuinely scared me. And why would he advertise that he made them with the God forsaken TSR workshop? All that proves is that its going to crash whenever EA update the game like the last two versions of the program.

Sims Central  - SimSearch - My Blog!
The one who no longer needs stopping!
Lady Vader
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4694 on: 2009 August 01, 16:16:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Soooo very tempting, you're living up to your name!!

Thanks, Paden Grin Though that name was more paying homage to my dead cat, whose name was Lord Vader, than the original character itself. I damn miss that cat, he was 15 years and 5 days old. The worst was that he was still strong and full of life, he just lost a battle with kidney cancer. I'm sure he would've been a great pirate too, one look from that demonic fur ball and Thomass would've dropped dead. Seriously, L.V. was capable of throwing such glares abd stares at times, that I couldn't help think he was some next edition of the antichrist  Grin Sorry for getting sulky, can't help it when I think of him.

Those eyes genuinely scared me. And why would he advertise that he made them with the God forsaken TSR workshop? All that proves is that its going to crash whenever EA update the game like the last two versions of the program.

Another example of TSR related stupidity. They think they're advertising themselves, when all they're doing, is scaring away every single thinking being that knows how crappy their tool is, both tool-wise and product-wise.
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: