PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 20:40:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1624819 times)
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #4560 on: 2009 July 21, 22:57:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because that is supposed to be Paris Hilton? And look! It's even pay! Oh joy, I can pay for a fudged up face of the world's most used vagina!

And I can even get her fudged up faced friend! Saaaa-weet!

If I told you those were two different sims, would you believe me?

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #4561 on: 2009 July 21, 23:16:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh joy, I can pay for a fudged up face of the world's most used vagina!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for the laugh  Cheesy

And those are NOT two different sims.

Mistakes are fine. But, when you do more mistakes in 20 minutes than most people do in one day, it's time to think.
Pixelated Runway - A Blog About The Sims 2 And Fashion
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #4562 on: 2009 July 21, 23:24:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And those are NOT two different sims.

True story.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sims-female-adult/title/Patti%20Rose/id/879753/
http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sims-female-adult/title/Sam%20Rose/id/879754/

I find it a little odd that one of them has over 300 downloads and the other only has 169.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #4563 on: 2009 July 21, 23:28:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*puzzled* Errrr.... What's the first one supposed to be? Paris Hilton? And the second is P.H. too? Wow. The first one looks actually good but not a tiny bit like P.H at all. And the second one is worse than the real P.H., like if she scrashed into a wall Cheesy

If I told you those were two different sims, would you believe me?
? Now who dared to upload something so stupid?!

I find it a little odd that one of them has over 300 downloads and the other only has 169.
*facepalm*

*investigates* Hum Hum it appears "edit1908" uploaded these 2 copies of the same sim... And didn't even bother changing some of her traits or favorite food & color *ROFL* Shouldn't we alert Thoma$$?! 'cause that's nasty and evil and edit1908 should be promoted to FA NOW! He's a genius!
« Last Edit: 2009 July 21, 23:34:20 by Dr House » Logged

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4564 on: 2009 July 21, 23:32:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If Paris Hilton ever saw that pudgy, puddin'-faced version of herself, she'd probably head straight for the bathroom and regurgitate the lima bean and glass of water she had for lunch.

Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4565 on: 2009 July 21, 23:35:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought her favorite food was sperm? Huh

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #4566 on: 2009 July 21, 23:36:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy I don't know why, but at first I read that as "spam." And to answer your question, the second sim is supposed to be a sim of Nicole Ritchie.

THE Antagonist
Landlubber

DUCK AND COVER! It's TSR crap!

View Profile
« Reply #4567 on: 2009 July 21, 23:40:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

"Last but not least, the honour and respect that comes with being chosen a Featured Artist here on TSR!"
Big FAIL indeed.
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4568 on: 2009 July 21, 23:40:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy I don't know why, but at first I read that as "spam." And to answer your question, the second sim is supposed to be a sim of Nicole Ritchie.
Oh don't get me going on spam! *has a Monthy Python urge* Huh... Cannot resist! Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, sausages and spam *reliefed* That feels better Smiley

Ah Nicole Ritchie! That explains the face crashing in a wall.

THE Antagonist
Landlubber

DUCK AND COVER! It's TSR crap!

View Profile
« Reply #4569 on: 2009 July 22, 00:00:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HEEEEK! Wait a minute!

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/kbradley03/downloads/details/category/sims3-lots-residential/title/Bay%20Breeze/id/891619/

Ok, i know, that's not the ugliest pay item you've seen in your life. But what about their "featured item" system? I'm pretty damn sure that it's not based over downloads and/or thanks. Else, since my first uploaded TS3 lot at MTS got +/- 650 downloads and sumthin like 50 thanks, it's for sure a candidate to get featured too!

P.S: i've seen the paysite Fallingwater. I'm crying for his uglyness and hope that it doesn't exist for true an afterworld from which Frank Lloyd Wright can see this horribly flawed crap that they pretend to call "Fallingwater". The worst thing is not the use of original, ugly Maxis set for doors/windows, but rather the fact that proportions aren't respected at all. As a fan of organic/minimalistic/whatever kind of modern architeture, i must ask Lord Thinky Winky to eat his mortal body and put his soul in eternal suffering.

"Last but not least, the honour and respect that comes with being chosen a Featured Artist here on TSR!"
Big FAIL indeed.
El Diablo
ARR!

Sticks and stones, mate.

View Profile
« Reply #4570 on: 2009 July 22, 00:51:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LoooL it's Sims 2 you silly people! Grin

Ha ha, you're right, Dr. House! No wonder the faces at least looked human, and not like the Pillsbury Doughboy with a coating of Cover Girl.

I haz bin had!  Grin

The one who angers you, controls you.
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4571 on: 2009 July 22, 00:59:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope. Cannot agree. Since several were fooled, it means there aren't so much differences Cheesy PWND!

Qing
ARR!

Kek

View Profile
« Reply #4572 on: 2009 July 22, 01:39:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paris Hilton, eh? At least they got the name right. *shudders*

JESUS CHRIST IT'S T$R! GET IN THE CAR!
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4573 on: 2009 July 22, 02:31:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snip*
Because that is supposed to be Paris Hilton? And look! It's even pay! Oh joy, I can pay for a fudged up face of the world's most used vagina! *snip*

Would you believe me if I said I knew who that was supposed to be before I saw who it was? AND, would you believe me if I told you that I was thinking someone managed to make Paris PRETTY? Wait, there's more...would you believe me if I said I thought that sim was pretty in general? I don't like the nose so much, but compared to some other TS3 sims I've seen- yes, that one's not too bad.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #4574 on: 2009 July 22, 03:02:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would you believe me if I said I knew who that was supposed to be before I saw who it was? AND, would you believe me if I told you that I was thinking someone managed to make Paris PRETTY? Wait, there's more...would you believe me if I said I thought that sim was pretty in general? I don't like the nose so much, but compared to some other TS3 sims I've seen- yes, that one's not too bad.

Actually no.  Cheesy I agree the sim is not ugly. BUT for a sim that is supposed to look like Paris, then I think it is poor. May not be ugly, but not Paris. Considering this Paris Hilton by Stefan is waaay better. Feel free to anyone who wants to post the comparisons in the Freesite pwns paysite creation thread.
« Last Edit: 2009 July 22, 03:10:39 by Missbonbon » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: