PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 03:19:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 16 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1626499 times)
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #4500 on: 2009 July 11, 20:35:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Anyone know how long Evi's been around?

Not sure specifically. But generally speaking, she has been around waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa -  Tongue - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.
-
I'd like to know what exactly the insaniacs who download Chaz fug-celebrities do once they have them in their game. Fulfill their ambition of becoming the ultimate stage mother? Practice their stalking techniques?
Qing
ARR!

Kek

View Profile
« Reply #4501 on: 2009 July 12, 03:07:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to know what exactly the insaniacs who download Chaz fug-celebrities do once they have them in their game. Fulfill their ambition of becoming the ultimate stage mother? Practice their stalking techniques?

I'm pretty sure it's both. Cheesy

Because I want my teen to wear this.   Roll Eyes

JESUS CHRIST IT'S T$R! GET IN THE CAR!
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #4502 on: 2009 July 12, 03:24:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Another TSR-made swimsuit that seems physically impossible to actually get INTO.  Undecided

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #4503 on: 2009 July 12, 03:32:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I swear I've seen the adult version of that swimsuit in this thread, or maybe "more smutty than you".  Someone (Paden?) said they were supervillian costumes and came up with brilliant names for the models.  I seem to recall Umbrellahead (had a giant hat) and The Black Cameltoe (self-explanatory).  Maybe we can get Junior Villian League names for these two?

edit: Twas SnarkyShark who came up with the name here.  If you don't recall this, take a look, but not while drinking anything in front of the keyboard.

dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #4504 on: 2009 July 12, 07:18:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cat: YES. My first thought was "Oh, hell, it's the Hipless Girl's sidekick." Cheesy Leave it to Snarky to burn the image directly into the brain!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4505 on: 2009 July 12, 08:29:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Anyone know how long Evi's been around?

I looked, but they make no mention of how long a member has been on the site, let alone how long they have been a SA or FA. But my guess would be maybe be in 2006, if not late '05.

But has anyone see then, evi has a little poll about pirates.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/evi/polls/details/id/651/

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #4506 on: 2009 July 12, 08:51:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm. This is not the first time she's touched on that theme. I wonder what she's got against pirates? That poll's really stupid, though. Everyone knows that pirates don't vanish, blind people can't be pirates because they can't secure the rigging, there's no such thing as Robin Hood, and she shouldn't knock rum because it's clearly the largest component to creating those poor, hideous kids she keeps putting those ghastly outfits on.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
ferncapel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4507 on: 2009 July 12, 10:58:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well its not sure whether Robin Hood was real or not, theres as much for as against. Was the legend inspired by real life outlaws or was he a real historical figure with several names suggested and even a grave attached as possibly his. Theres a lot of folklore and legend mixed up with this one and no one has proved either way. But as he was supposedly born down the road from me id like to think yes!  Grin
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4508 on: 2009 July 12, 19:16:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read a book about him that was written as if he were historical - not as much mythic as this saxon noble fighting the normans after they'd taken over - was pretty good, but I can't rmember any details on title/author.

And if my teen looked those [no matter what they were wearing], they'd be in a hospital.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Bad_Girl
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4509 on: 2009 July 13, 02:51:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I must congratulate Chaz on one thing, it's the first sim I've figured out before having to look it up.  I saw it and went holy cow it's the child of the Caveman and Britney Spears.  She (possibly he) has her eyes and that hair, aww the parents must be so proud.

EDIT: Wait...

That's supposed to be Britney.  SPEARS???  Well, I guess I take my comment back.  You managed to f*** up again... Chaz.

-------------------------------------

BTW we should tell Miss Evi that mixing whore dressed child with sack dressed child = messed up children that need therapy.  My sim kids don't need therapy, ergo my sim kids would be better off running around nude than in a sexy dresses made from brown ugly potato sacks.

------------------------------------

Lastly I love those teen bathing suits.  i mean they're perfect for sim teens who have no hips.  No guy sims would dare be after those tom boys dressed in complicated bathing suits that could double as chastity belts.  By the time the guys managed to get them off, mom and dad would be home.  Again great suits.  going to pay lots of money for such fugly bathing suits, yeah.   (please note sarcasm in last paragraph).

I'm not even looking for them in booty.
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #4510 on: 2009 July 13, 03:48:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the time the guys managed to get them off, mom and dad would be home.

HAHA.  Wink

Why am I paying for something that looks like a pocky gone wrong? (This is a floor lamp, btw.)

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
BritneyBritofldw
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4511 on: 2009 July 13, 04:21:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like a french fry on a stick.
Lady Vader
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4512 on: 2009 July 13, 04:49:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A un-fried fry to make it worse. Also, when you actually turn it on, it probably looks like a un-fried rotten fry. Perhaps it was inspired after a diarrhea caused by such a delicacy  Tongue
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #4513 on: 2009 July 13, 04:50:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Agreed, it would be a perfect advertising for a sandwiches & fries stand Grin

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4514 on: 2009 July 13, 05:49:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's also lopsided. And anyone else notice the cord in the back? Now I like putting light switches and stuff in my houses from time to time, but cords are just too much.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: