PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 11:14:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 11 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1609575 times)
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #570 on: 2008 August 04, 02:39:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know someone who got her eyeliner tattooed. It doesn't look good. The tattoo looks exactly how she use to put on her eyeliner: too thick and too far away from her eye line. I didn't tell her that because it's too late. It's not like she can wipe it off and do it over. I really wish people would think about these kinds of things before they do them.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 04, 03:44:28 by Feverish » Logged

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: 2008 August 04, 03:20:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tattooed Eyebrows sound like one of the stupidest ideas on earth, in the same category as mutilating your face to look like a tiger (don't ask, it was on Ripley's Believe it or Not) Not to mention it's permanent, which makes it even more stupid  Tongue
Viking Marta
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #572 on: 2008 August 04, 04:17:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If someone actually decided to tattoo your eyebrows, doesn't that mean you'd have to shave them?  As ridiculous as it looks 'smooth' wouldn't it be worse with eyebrow stubble?

Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: 2008 August 04, 04:22:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes it looks ridiculous. I knew someone who had her eyebrows tattooed. They did a poor job and she didn't like it so she let them grow back and continued to pluck her eyebrows. In other words, she had a reddish/brown tattoed line with black hair growing over it.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: 2008 August 04, 04:30:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gosh. Shocked Tatoos on the body can be easy to hide, but on the face it's simply foolish (unless maybe if it's a tiny tiny thing). Even if it's well done you can change your mind and simply not like it anymore. Gee, people should think like for years before making a face tatoo. (well, unless you don't have face hair anymore because of an illness or a treatment)

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #575 on: 2008 August 04, 06:42:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd happily tattoo a cool design all over my face if I never had to work again.  I don't understand the fascination with tattooing on eyeliner though - takes 2 minutes in the morning - why bother? 

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: 2008 August 04, 08:27:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember seeing something (probably on Miami/LA/London Ink) regarding those kinds of tattoos, people seem to get it when they have conditions like Arthritis, tattooed lipstick seems to be popular too. Although, if I were a female (or into drag), I'm not sure I would like the idea of being stuck with the same shade of lipstick for my entire life, but the eyeliner thing would make sense if you had shaky hands. Of course, some people just get it done out of pure laziness.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: 2008 August 04, 08:48:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yea I can understand why people who have difficulty putting on their makeup or people who get facial tattoos for religious or cultural reasons may want to get facial tattoos. But the people I know did it because they're too damn lazy to put on their own makeup. In both cases, their tattoos turned out badly. It's more work trying to cover up the mistake than it would have been if they'd just put on their own makeup.
And don't even get me started on people with belly rings who definitely shouldn't be showing their midriffs.*shudder*

~Paden
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: 2008 August 04, 08:56:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have they ever wanted to change their styles? I mean, I always figured people who wear makeup wouldn't want it there day-in-day-out-forever-and-ever-and-ever, or at least, not always the same style/color/etc.
And it's not like that's a tattoo that would be laser-friendly should one change one's mind, no?

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: 2008 August 04, 10:32:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't even see the appeal of "eyeliner" in the first place. Why, exactly, do you want to put noxious chemical substances in your eyes? It just makes you look like you've been beaten and will probably give you eyeball cancer.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: 2008 August 04, 11:07:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most tattoo parlours in our city have signs up saying they will not do facial tattooes, or tattooes on the hands.

I used to live in a really rough area. A lot of folk there used to have teardrops on their cheek, and I wondered why, so I researched it (cos I'm sad like that). Turns out, when they have been in Borstal, they used to get an asterisk on their cheek to mark them, years back. The teardrops were a way of covering this up.

Edited to say what I was going to say in the first place. I have some skank sims moving into my neighbourhood soon. The one on the model will be just perfect for that. Even fug has it's place at times!
« Last Edit: 2008 August 04, 11:28:01 by Millie » Logged

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
Mheyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: 2008 August 04, 11:40:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And don't even get me started on people with belly rings who definitely shouldn't be showing their midriffs.*shudder*

I have a chubby little belly and a belly ring, but I don't feel the urge to wear shirts to show it off. Cheesy

Yo-ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high!
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
Never say we die!
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: 2008 August 04, 12:45:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most tattoo parlours in our city have signs up saying they will not do facial tattooes, or tattooes on the hands.

I used to live in a really rough area. A lot of folk there used to have teardrops on their cheek, and I wondered why, so I researched it (cos I'm sad like that). Turns out, when they have been in Borstal, they used to get an asterisk on their cheek to mark them, years back. The teardrops were a way of covering this up.

Here, a teardrop usually means you've killed someone..

~Paden
nihil
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: 2008 August 04, 13:18:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just me, or do these "shiny robes" looks suspiciously like her "shiny raincoats" from a few days back?
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #584 on: 2008 August 04, 15:12:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember seeing something (probably on Miami/LA/London Ink) regarding those kinds of tattoos, people seem to get it when they have conditions like Arthritis, tattooed lipstick seems to be popular too.

Makeup would have to be a pretty significant part of your life to have it permanently put on though - that's kinda weird.  If I got arthritis, I'd go bareback. Tongue

But the people I know did it because they're too damn lazy to put on their own makeup. In both cases, their tattoos turned out badly. It's more work trying to cover up the mistake than it would have been if they'd just put on their own makeup.

Yeah, but a lot of people who get tattoos are fundamentally stupid.  I got a tattoo on my arm - cost me $110 for a relatively small design.  The guy who did it was very hardcore, and fantastic. My sister blathered on about how I could have gotten it cheaper.  Meanwhile, 8 years later, mine looks as good as the day I got it - crystal clear and beautiful, and her cheap Balinese ones have blurred so much they are blob like bruises. If you're going to get a tattoo - pay artists' prices not bargain basement - it's not coming off any time soon.  Roll Eyes

Why, exactly, do you want to put noxious chemical substances in your eyes? It just makes you look like you've been beaten and will probably give you eyeball cancer.

Because everything will give you cancer.  And eyeliner doesn't have to make it look like you've been beaten unless it's by a very impotent person with a tiny eyeshaped fist.

Is it just me, or do these "shiny robes" looks suspiciously like her "shiny raincoats" from a few days back?

Not just you. If you're going to photoskin, your variations are limited.  Undecided

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: