PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 15:21:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 13 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1609707 times)
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #540 on: 2008 August 02, 08:32:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That SimsConnection hair looks like Medusa... with a bunch of buttfugly snakes that just crawled out of the sewer.

The other hair on the weird bimbo looks like a Top Ramen noodle wig. Why do pay creators always insist on such strange hairstyles?
SmilingSweetly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: 2008 August 02, 09:56:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God knows, I raided the Booty for Reflex Sims and got stuff bleeding through the walls like mad...

Aye, same here.

Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: 2008 August 02, 11:34:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think a lot of us went through that, to be honest. God knows, I raided the Booty for Reflex Sims and got stuff bleeding through the walls like mad...

You think you're bad off? I PAID for that shit  Cheesy

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: 2008 August 02, 13:54:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God knows, I raided the Booty for Reflex Sims and got stuff bleeding through the walls like mad...
Aye, same here.
Lol then i'm an exception: i tried ONE free set of their site with a bed and an endtable, it looked okay in their pic and damn it was so ugly ingame and bleeding through walls that since that day i hate them deeply. You know what? I kept the endtable which horribly sucks for trashy lots, it suits perfectly in that theme! Grin

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: 2008 August 02, 15:14:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think you just summed up ReflexSims there, my good Doctor. I had a few things from that site, and have trashed about 95% of them due to their borkiness, so-post-modern-it-no-longer-resembles-something-from-earthiness, or because their wood textures remind me of mouldy chocolate pudding. Cheesy
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: 2008 August 02, 15:48:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

YAY! Indeed, they have the MOST horrible wood textures around! Their textures seems... Broken in gazillion pieces. Like digested brown puzzle board pieces! How do they manage to do that?! Gosh.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #546 on: 2008 August 02, 15:59:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

YAY! Indeed, they have the MOST horrible wood textures around! Their textures seems... Broken in gazillion pieces. Like digested brown puzzle board pieces! How do they manage to do that?! Gosh.

Crap mapping, or no mapping at all.  I had reflex things in my game only when I was sorting the hoarde (for those that don't know, I played largely content free for a year and just downloaded everything and kept it - total amassing to 23gb) and I don't know how they got the preview pictures to look like they did - they had no resemblance to the actual items other than being an "artists representation of what the object might look like in Sims 2".  Sharpen surely isn't that magical, is it?

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Souvenirs
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: 2008 August 02, 17:52:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Janna is still making CC?  I think I had that hair in like 2005 (back when new hair meshes were scarce, I downloaded pretty much anything Embarrassed).  Even her new stuff looks like it's from 2005--seriously, who's paying for that?

I remember being annoyed by the Reflex stuff too.  Luckily, the free sets were enough to convince me not to pay for anything.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: 2008 August 02, 18:34:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember there was a site that use to show their preview pics in some 3d program. I think it was 4ESF. You had to click a link to see the in game shots.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #549 on: 2008 August 02, 18:46:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That used to drive me nuts. 4ESF.
I always wondered why they looked so different in my game, used to curse my integrated graphics card.
Never did notice about clicking for in-game pics, though. I just finally saw where it said rendered in *whatever*.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: 2008 August 02, 18:52:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think you just summed up ReflexSims there, my good Doctor. I had a few things from that site, and have trashed about 95% of them due to their borkiness, so-post-modern-it-no-longer-resembles-something-from-earthiness, or because their wood textures remind me of moldy chocolate pudding. Cheesy

Cheesy Also, some of those chocolate pudding textures were so incredibly dark in-game, they appeared to be made out of antimatter - sucking all existing light into their void. As of now, I think I've only one Reflex mesh left in my downloads folder. It's a chair that someday I may get around to re-texturing. But probably not.
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: 2008 August 02, 19:32:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm tired of simsconnection ATM... here's some TSR fug

No thanks, I'll pass.

--

Ohai, floodfill!

Is it me, or do the texture previews on the left look like heads of lettuce?

pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: 2008 August 02, 20:13:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I must pick a nit with that picture, fway.  Please to note it's nothing to do with anybody here, the "you" referenced is paysite 12s.
[ rant]
 WHAT is up with pairing thigh-highs with a miniskirt/minidress/shirt-with-ambitions? Really! Does one just ... roll out of bed and say "Hmmm, today I think I'll dress as a classless whore!?" Seriously, I know it worked for Betty Boop, but #1, y'all ain't her, and #2, she was pretty much a slut.
 It doesn't look "cute," it doesn't look "elegant," it doesn't look "glamorous." It. Looks. Stupid.
And, also - elegant? Does not mean shiny, does not mean short, does not even mean expensive. Same goes for glamorous. The abuse of those words make me hate you so much, you stupid twits.

[ /rant]

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
Topaz
ARR!

gorgeous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #553 on: 2008 August 02, 21:41:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If paired with skinny jeans or leggings they could look half decent. stoopid t$r...

fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: 2008 August 02, 22:46:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, okay, okay, I know I already posted on this page today, but I think I found a bread winner in "WTF?":

This one just cracks me up for some reason. ^

Even the babies are poorly textured...  Huh

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: