PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:20:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 10 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1609138 times)
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #375 on: 2008 July 22, 01:03:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mmmm that makes me think of bon-bon Cheesy *hungry* So it's really a fail as dresses... Roll Eyes

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
HeartOFire
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: 2008 July 22, 02:36:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry, but that last dress reminds me of the college - as in a late night drinking session and later bowing to the porcelain god in technicolor.

fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: 2008 July 22, 03:51:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember posting that Squidhair, but it was a "upcoming" picture:

LOLWUT?

^ That person's an FA?

ICK.

RayvLil
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: 2008 July 22, 04:13:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aside from the fact that are ugly, you have to pay for the letters and you don't even get the whole alphabet?
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: 2008 July 22, 04:16:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aside from the fact that are ugly, you have to pay for the letters and you don't even get the whole alphabet?

Actually, I was lazy enough not to post the other half of the alphabet. The checkers remind me of one of those tricks with your eyes. Aside from the fact that it's painful to look at.

brainiac
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: 2008 July 22, 10:45:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The first and third dresses could actually have been forgivable if the rest of the set didn't fail so much. I'm guessing Liana made it?

And, oh my god the Alphabets. That's just too much fug Shocked

This is a sig.
Owl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: 2008 July 22, 13:10:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, the clothes were made by simal10. Of course they're a Liana wannabe. Here's his/her (don't feel like checking) next upload:

Besides the fact that they're blurry as hell, who the heck wears leggings as bottoms?! (No offense to anyone who does...)
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: 2008 July 22, 13:18:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Besides the fact that they're blurry as hell, who the heck wears leggings as bottoms?! (No offense to anyone who does...)

I did... in 1989. What I like most about this set is the lace tattoo below the hem of the leggings. So much easier than taking care of real lace, and the grey goes with everything! Roll Eyes

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: 2008 July 22, 14:12:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree the third one is rather nice (mainly as it doesn't have a legging) but it's so blurry Lips sealed
Why did (s)he used grey, Geez! It's so dull and elderly...

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Theria
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: 2008 July 22, 17:24:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The teenagers that I work with/use as my minions at the store. I'm constantly after them, asking where the hell in the uniform list it said that black spandex was a suitable replacement for black dress pants. I've sent more than a few home to change, which gets me dirty looks from the parents who have to drive them back and forth. Of course, those are the same girls that think white tank tops with the bra straps showing is the same as "white collared shirt". Apparently, a ten year age difference means the world nowadays.

/end derailing rant

In other news, the blue leggings look like they gave that model a major case of camel toe.
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: 2008 July 22, 22:17:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, the clothes were made by simal10. Of course they're a Liana wannabe. Here's his/her (don't feel like checking) next upload:

[insert fug here]

Sometimes I do. But, when I do, I'm wearing a long shirt. Cameltoe is icky. I'm surprised no one mentioned the ugly underwear (disease Huh) and the icky photoskinned shoes. I've seen better shoes from Maxis.
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: 2008 July 22, 22:23:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They could be from the new line of Lindsay Lohan leggings. I, personally, am waiting for someone to do the pair with knee pads. **(Insert your own joke here.)**

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Tempest Limmerfer
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #387 on: 2008 July 23, 01:21:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

who the heck wears leggings as bottoms?!

You know, put on the leggings with a tiny, tight top, add the big stacked heels in some cheap metallic plastic, puff the bleached-to-infinity hair out all over, add a ton a make-up, pull out your brain, drop a few f-bombs and you too can have your own reality show on television!

www.limmerfer.com
proudly hosting designs by : Nii

EA Games: Welcome to Pixel Hell, Bitches! (Snarky)
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: 2008 July 23, 01:39:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You mean like Peggy?

Leave Peggy alone!!!!! *hysteric cry* Grin

Tetsuo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: 2008 July 23, 02:21:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Love her and the rest of that family!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: