PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 06:58:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1623162 times)
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #285 on: 2008 July 16, 06:45:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Warning: when I take the custom skin off, be sure to remember, I am using a rensim default replacement.

Example 1 Orlando Bloom (for a male chaz sim):

With Skintone^

Without Skintone^

Example 2 Paris Hilton (for a female chaz sim):

With Skintone^

Without Skintone^

Example 3, when genetics are mixed between the two, I used the adult stage on this one:

(so now we know where evi gets her kids from  Cheesy )

with skintone^

Without skintone^ she actually looks half decent surprisingly.

Tyra:

without skintone^

Patrick Dempsey:

without skintone^

Nicole Richie:

without skintone^

Scarlett Johanson:

without skintone^

kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: 2008 July 16, 07:12:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Doobie in a Cabana*
The model on the right has a full-on beard!  Shocked

Oh give me a break paaa-lese. I'm sorry but even without the 5 o'clock that still a pretty boy in a dress. But seriously, W.T.F is up with that skin. It's scarifying. Look at the freaking legs. Contrast much? Just exactly what ethnicity is Miss Delisshuss there supposed to representative of, moldy licorice people? Not that there's anything wrong with moldy licorice people. Just sayin. Oh and is there some rule that lips and nails match your shoes?

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: 2008 July 16, 11:38:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

fway, you are a very brave person.  You put those critters in your game?  Remarkable just how ugly sims can be, if you work at it as hard as Chaz does. Roll Eyes

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: 2008 July 16, 13:28:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, Chaz doesn't appear to stray far from the same basic face shape. Charming.  I'd love to see a comparison of say, square-faced Kathy Reichs and oval-faced Julia Roberts.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: 2008 July 16, 13:40:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

fway those images are terrifying.

While not really 'ugly', more like bordering on the line of stupid was this item from one of Cashcraft's newer sets.

I thought, "hey, that's kinda cool." thinking it was a clone or an overlay of the sewing machine from Freetime, until I plopped it in my game. Believe it or not, it's a computer. Had an interesting time when I noticed my sim making a bee-line for it to check her email 45,000 times an hour.
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: 2008 July 16, 14:30:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for the heads up on that. I was waiting for that set too. I thought it was a new mesh for the sewing machine.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #291 on: 2008 July 16, 14:52:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought, "hey, that's kinda cool." thinking it was a clone or an overlay of the sewing machine from Freetime, until I plopped it in my game. Believe it or not, it's a computer. Had an interesting time when I noticed my sim making a bee-line for it to check her email 45,000 times an hour.

Wait....what?

Didn't Cashcraft already do some Victorian typewriter thingie that is a computer? Why make a computer into a sewing machine when you (a) already have a Victorian "computer" and (b) the sewing machine in the game already looks Victorian? (And what's up with that anyway? My modern sims would rather be zipping along on a modern Singer of Pfaff, thanks, not some clunky old thing that drops stitches.)

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
celligirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: 2008 July 16, 16:12:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, I tried my darndest to get the Audrey Hepburn thing in my game, and I can't get her hair to work. I know it was in the download, but it's not showing. Don't know if I did something wrong (It's the first time I've ever used a complete downloaded Sim, so it very well might be a "my bad") or if the file is not right or what. Whatever the case, there's just a (ugly, out of proportion) face and no rest of her head. Which makes "her" not only ugly but bizarre. Which means that I now find her oddly endearing. Shoot me now. I will post pics of her tonight, assuming that I don't fall asleep in the middle of playing like I did last night.

And you know, I think I have an "Evi callus" now. When I look at her stuff, I no longer have a visceral bad reaction to it. I don't know if this is a good thing or not...

A string quartet: A good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and a person who hates violins.
brainiac
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: 2008 July 16, 20:36:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

O hay. Look at what I just found.

Another masterpiece by Chaz.

I'm gonna go throw up now...

This is a sig.
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: 2008 July 16, 21:06:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bwahaha, Chris that sewing machine is not only decieving, but priceless. [sarcasm] Now, I know I can send an email to a friend with a sewing machine. *wipes sweat off of my face* boy, how technology has grown.

[/sarcasm]

Come on out Chaz, you've been uncovered. You use the same or at least similar facial sculptures to smack dab your skins on. I forgot to mention this, but he uses different parts of other "stars'" facial features (makeup, etc.) to do his sims. If you look at the sims pack installer mabobber, you can see what he uses. And I'm fearless when it comes to OOGLY sims, I even started @ "your most oogly sims" thread @ S2C, because I find it hillarious to see what happens to other peoples sims, sometimes, and I wanted to make it okay to show off ugly sims. So far, I sexed my Stevie Warton (you've probably seen him over there) with a uni townie named Theresa Abjjjjaajajasomething. And they have a beautiful kid, the only imperfection he has is a big nose, he got that from his mother, I see. It's good to have 1 or 2 imperfections, but a major number (Chaz/Evi/Grizzelda/Liana/etc.) of catostrophic imperfections should be uncalled for.

/rant

BTW posh spice looks too skinny. As for David beckham, I bet he used the maxis fat lip, and a regular old maxis nose and the maxis squinty eye, without modifications. That's what I'm betting on. I'm betting all my cookies (I can live without cookies for a day, but I need muh rum!) on this.

Steroide
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: 2008 July 16, 21:13:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cashcraft did make a sewing machine to go with the set, though...
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: 2008 July 16, 21:29:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, those are some butt ugly sims.

And the sewing/computer is an INCREDIBLY stupid idea.

How did she make the connection between sewing and computers anyway? There isnt anything to connect them!
Scurvy Wench
ARR!

Now with POTO!

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: 2008 July 17, 00:00:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh God. That creator has the same first name and last initial as me.
Damn Pirates! They found out my secret. LOL

Playing in the GIMP is one of my favorite things. - chemestrycourtney
I did it for the Bacon - Hecubus
Thank you for that visual abortion - Paloma
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: 2008 July 17, 08:58:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

RE: Chaz's failed attempt at lips - the top one looks like someone's super-glued black latex to her sim's lips Shocked Ouch!

Its not Chaz - its Jirka  Undecided

KateK's preview picture is quite hilarious. She's altered the hue/saturation of the pic to get a blue look that goes with the clothes she's showing, but has resulted in odd pixelation and random colouring on her models. The blue beard is really quite amusing. Perhaps she should bother to create a proper themed picture, rather then have to photoshop it lots. Interesting how she only does that at TSR - she' at/was at JustSims2, and didn't photoshop then

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: 2008 July 17, 12:48:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Everyone's so hypnotized by model's 5-o'clock-shadow and forgets the hilarity that is her dress, which is apparently made of surgery gauze with some artsy smears of plaster over it.  Grin  As if some myopic doc took her for a broken limb, but she managed to escape in the middle of wrapping process.

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: