PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 22:19:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 873717 times)
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #2580 on: 2009 July 27, 08:35:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks. Glad you all like it.  Smiley

Scrappysim, I did put warnings into the description of both master and slave objects like you suggested, so there should be less risk of accidentially deleting a master. Don't know about putting in the poly counts. I usually do them as the very last when the packages have already been uploaded and I'm doing the actual webpages. It isn't until then that I'm completely sure that I won't change the meshes anymore. Will have to think about that. Incidentially this set is all low-poly. The lamp is just about 1000 per tile, but all the other meshes are well below.

dstar, lovely recolors. I like the way you match up the colours. Especially no 2 and 5 are good, I think.

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2581 on: 2009 July 27, 13:45:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Moune 2 and 5 are pretty much my faves as well - I have downloaded your set and am probably planning to recolor it for the next recolor set I have planned.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2582 on: 2009 July 27, 14:31:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, how pretty!  If I have to, I'll just snag it and put it on my laptop, which oddly has no problems with sims 2.  Oddly because I'm running vista on both, but on my desktop its graphic glitching - and I miss my sims 2, and making new stuff and recolouring. I'll be glad when I figure out sims 3 meshing too.

And sorry if I sounded snobbish, it wasn't how I meant it to sound - I just have wrist issues and so anything that minimizes my work is good.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2583 on: 2009 July 27, 14:43:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thats okay Soggyfox we understand and you don't sound snobbish at all.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: 2009 July 27, 17:57:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's great Moune.  About the poly counts, it isn't a big deal.  I just hate having a few high poly things and forgetting which ones are high.  If the description tells me the counts then I can decide how many I should place on a certain lot.  It is especially helpful when it comes to things like plants or lamps or things that could be used in multiple amounts. I am glad your set is low and isnt an issue.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
demetersquared
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2585 on: 2009 July 27, 17:58:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey. Hope I'm not interrupting.
Thought I'd post here first Smiley
first creations, woo!
http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=1665369
meowbark
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2586 on: 2009 July 27, 18:24:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That looks great mango! Nice job!  Grin

I made this car yesterday, and I just love the way it came out! It's a new Nissan 370Z.
You can get it here > http://freshprincecreations.com/nissan370z.htm  Smiley

*snip*

That was you!? I love your cars! I really loved your Ford Expedition!  Grin Thank you!

I'm 12 and what is this
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: 2009 July 27, 20:11:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

first creations, woo!

Oooooh! I use your school one. I've not noticed a difference yet, but my sims are goody two shoes so far lol.
demetersquared
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2588 on: 2009 July 27, 20:55:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

first creations, woo!

Oooooh! I use your school one. I've not noticed a difference yet, but my sims are goody two shoes so far lol.
Ooooh Really? That makes me squee so hard!
Yah. I think I understand what I'm doing. I haven't noticed any errors, and I got those two overinflated sims in the screenshots to get detention.
My next project should be a mod that makes the buffet table less frickin' attractive. that's how they got so fat. lol. The night before the first day of school, their dad had a fundraiser, and even though their hunger was full, sure enough, every time they finished a meal, they went back for a new plate.
but I'm getting off topic.

mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: 2009 July 27, 23:38:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is the result. I hope it can wipe those old pay sets off the court completely - especially if somebody would make some really classy recolors of it.

I wouldn't call these classy...but hope you like these Moune (and everyone else):
(WTH? I "resized" these all the same??)

I didn't change much on the pillows- I liked them the way there are!  Wink Note: I know the 1st and 3rd screenshots look the same- just the texture is the same. I did one for a challenge and did the other because I wanted to play with the texture a bit. So that one's print is smaller and it's a tad shabby looking closer up.

If you like and want, you can find them here: https://www.sailfinsims.com/forum/downloads/showentry.php?e=172&catid=296
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: 2009 July 27, 23:50:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, good work you two Shocked Moune, the meshes are lovely and exactly what you aimed for (modern ethnic) and these recolors are superb, mustluvcatz Smiley

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2591 on: 2009 July 28, 03:46:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, mustluvcatz, I like the blue tones!

I haven't uploaded these anywhere yet but I recolored the sofas from Moune's new set too:

The pillow textures are vintage 1950s hankies by Tammis Keefe (they look more like linen cocktail napkins to me but whatever, the site I ganked them from said hankies) and the sofa textures are Amethystfenix' linen textures she shares at Laden Swallow. I suck at lighting a room for pictures but the textures do look linen-y in game.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: 2009 July 28, 04:27:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, Dr. House and Samatha.  Smiley

I like your's Samantha- and the textures do look lineny. I've got those, just haven't used any of them yet. You changed the pillows, too. (I was going to, but changing the hues worked well for me.  Wink Although I DID change the black one.)
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2593 on: 2009 July 28, 10:17:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oooh, this is excellent! Mustluvcatz and Samantha, those are beautiful recolors you both did. That light blue patterned texture looks stunning, and those red pillows are really fabulous and very special. Thanks for making and sharing these. Gotta put a link to this thread up on my own recolor page.

What I love, too, is that I would never have thought about using the textures you've applied, and by doing so you have suddenly made the set attractive to a whole lot more people who wouldn't like my textures. I've seen it happen before. A whole set that completely changes character when someone else puts their touch on it. It's amazing. And yet another reason that I don't for the life of me understand why some creators don't allow recolors of their meshes.

Soggyfox: You were in no way snobbish. You never are. You made a very pertinent comment that made me realize the error of my ways. I should thank you for pointing me in the right direction.  Smiley

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
captaincaliena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2594 on: 2009 July 28, 14:10:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*drools over Nissan 350z*  That's one of my favorite cars and one day it will be mine in real life.  Oh yes, its day will come...

Anywho, you are all so talented!  I admire you guys for putting in so much hard work.  I tried to create something once and gave up after the first 10 minutes. 

Great job to all!

Why should I pay for anything I can get for free?
Anyone on Facebook?  Add Me!
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: