PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:48:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 869776 times)
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #2550 on: 2009 July 15, 02:58:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see, thanks CatOfWar, I'll fix that
There is probably a shadow at the wrists too.  Maxis shirts tend to have shadow at the neckline, arms, and waist, if its a belly baring shirt.  Just check anywhere the fabric meets skin, there's probably a shadow.  If you make your own textures, you can easily add shadows with GIMP's "drop shadow" function, in Script-fu, and/or with the black/white color gradient tool and transparancy tools.  Or just use a fuzzy paintbrush.

cynt
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: 2009 July 16, 00:52:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right now i don't know how to make my own textures, I use the ones that come with Photoshop, thank you for the tips, hopefully next time i post a picture it'll be better Smiley

Its called RUM! Recognize Ugly Mess! <Paden>
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: 2009 July 23, 00:44:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pooki's Pookalicious Bed

The headboard draws it's texture from the main body of the spread while the skirt draws it's texture from the flipped over section.  I have to say that I was really blown away by the way some of them translated onto this mesh. Since the frame is the bedding, there is only one subset but all your custom bedding should show up.

Pookalicious Sleeper

The Ultra Blue Suede Set (sans buttons)

UltraBlueSuede Set

includes double bed, loveseat, modified wingchair and bench.

Still don't have a name for this set. Any ideas?

edit - whoops. forgot the links
also, I tested these quite a bit but if you have a problem just let me know
« Last Edit: 2009 July 23, 01:33:41 by SnarkyShark » Logged
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2553 on: 2009 July 23, 00:55:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The set has a kind of 1920's Art Deco Art Nouveau type feel to it -  It has a really 20's starlet feel to it like it should be in a 20's starlets dressing room maybe  The Pickford Lounge Set, Or the Theda Bara Living Set

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2554 on: 2009 July 23, 01:39:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the bench and chair soooo much.  Kiss

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Qing
ARR!

Kek

View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: 2009 July 23, 01:44:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those are really great, I love the sofas, especially! I sorta feel like I'd see those in an upbeat apartment of someone who lived downtown. XD but I can't think of a name. Awesome job!

JESUS CHRIST IT'S T$R! GET IN THE CAR!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: 2009 July 23, 02:23:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Snarky, the diet my download folder was on has just died a quiet death. Thanks! I am grabbing these now!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: 2009 July 23, 02:24:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love them Snarky!!  Very clever name for that first one.  You make me blush.  Very very nice! Kiss

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: 2009 July 23, 03:51:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Snarky! I love the Pooki bed.
« Last Edit: 2009 July 23, 16:17:44 by mustluvcatz » Logged
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2559 on: 2009 July 23, 04:21:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

mustluvcats, those are awesome. I luv deco boxes, and they work as end tables too!!

I have even made a collection file for all my decorative boxes (and another one just for deco pillows), and these boxes are going in right away.  Grin

My Deviant artwork here.
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: 2009 July 23, 16:15:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They're totally shiny, but why Simplan-x? Their sims 2 site is still pay you know. I guess this mesh you recolored is free but this site is pay. Huh You're making them advertizing and comforting them in their pay policy. Your recolor is indeed lovely though.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: 2009 July 23, 16:37:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They're totally shiny, but why Simplan-x? Their sims 2 site is still pay you know. I guess this mesh you recolored is free but this site is pay. Huh You're making them advertizing and comforting them in their pay policy. Your recolor is indeed lovely though.

You know, I didn't even think about that. So, pic and link deleted. Why Simplan-x? Because I like the meshes and know how and where to get them without paying- as does any regular here. Sure, the site is still pay- but my recolors aren't and never will be. I didn't mean to advertise for them- my post was more about advertising the recolors and the site to get them at.  Wink (That site being SailfinSims- which is 100% free!)

Comforting them in their pay policy? Uh, NO. How comforting could it possibly be to know/suspect/find out that regardless of your policy, there's a way to get your stuff for free? And that not only can one get said stuff for free- they do get it for free. And once they have it, they'll do what they want with it and thumb their nose at you by posting a way to get your stuff for free- AND some pretty recolors, to boot? Every little bit helps...and I for one, would be "destroyed" if I were them.
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: 2009 July 23, 16:56:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is complicated to explain that - huh that reminds my cabal issue at old insim Embarrassed *painful memories*
Lambda users will follow your recolor trail and find a paysite. The problem comes from misinformed users that don't know about the paysites issue or don't even know about the booty. There's still people like that. They'll end up giving money for this paysite because they ultimately saw the other shines which are pay. So you are unvolontarily advertizing them and comforting their pay policy. For that reason recoloring, alpah-editing and cloning should be banned: it is unethical to fan support a paysite by recoloring their free stuff. Since they're a paysite all their stuff , even free, should be treated as pay.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
mango
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: 2009 July 23, 23:10:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I felt guilty that I've been snatching so many goodies from this thread.  I thought should give back somehow.

I shortened XM Sims 97, hacked at the bangs, and Nouked them.

old length                                             new length

Final product:

Anyone interested?  It's my first alpha edit, so if anyone has critiques I'm all ears.

Koraliene
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: 2009 July 24, 02:05:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I felt guilty that I've been snatching so many goodies from this thread.  I thought should give back somehow.

I shortened XM Sims 97, hacked at the bangs, and Nouked them.

-snip-

Final product:

-snip-

Anyone interested?  It's my first alpha edit, so if anyone has critiques I'm all ears.

I think it looks a lot better than the original (just a more natural feel; and I think you re-textured it well) and I'd love to have it if you're offering Cool The original is very nice, but I much prefer this one for my own uses.
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: