PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 00:21:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 873920 times)
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #2505 on: 2009 July 03, 04:14:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Snarky, I took a look at your bed, and you have the metal part as recolorable but it shouldn't be a separate recolorable subset than the diamond part.  So if you take out the metal frame from your GMND tsDesignModeEnabled it *should* give the normal recolorability for the bedding and the frame. 

I can't say for sure since the mesh keeps crashing my game (base+uni).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: 2009 July 03, 05:15:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't believe I am going to do this but I would like some feedback on this recolor of Sailfindragon's Pacific set.  I will be uploading it to her site soon. Be gentle?  Grin Seriously, I hope you all like it.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
soulpatrolmn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: 2009 July 03, 05:21:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't believe I am going to do this but I would like some feedback on this recolor of Sailfindragon's Pacific set.  I will be uploading it to her site soon. Be gentle?  Grin Seriously, I hope you all like it.

Wow.....I love it Pooki. Such a pretty texture! Can't wait to get it.
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: 2009 July 03, 14:35:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This recolor is perfect Pooki, very lovely Smiley Maybe change the cushions to a simple plain color like pastel green as they don't seem assorted but it's just my personal taste.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: 2009 July 03, 14:50:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks!  Actually I was thinking the same thing. It might be a bit to busy with the patterned ones, but if someone likes them with it then there is no reason to not have both.

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: 2009 July 03, 14:55:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Phew! I'm glad you took it the good way Cheesy *reliefed*
Two versions of the sofa is a nifty idea Pooki! Using the same green color from the sofa plaid texture for the second version would make it a perfect chef d'oeuvre.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: 2009 July 03, 15:29:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am going to work on it again this afternoon so that I can try and get it uploaded tonight.  I want to do a few more recolors.  I don't mind constructive criticism.   Cheesy

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: 2009 July 03, 17:58:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: badcyn
Snarky I will test your meshes this weekend for the 3 day holiday and let you know.

Why thank you, badcyn -  Smiley I started from scratch though, so I guess there's no need.

Quote from: pinkyfriend
Only the turquoise color is showing up in my game Snarky, and no metal recolors...just the bed with all my maxis & custom bedding. I still love it though & will just wait patiently for a possible fix. In the meantime, I will just decorate around the turquoise headboard

Turquoise does rock.

Quote from: HugeLiarMcLieface
Snarky, I took a look at your bed, and you have the metal part as recolorable but it shouldn't be a separate recolorable subset than the diamond part.  So if you take out the metal frame from your GMND tsDesignModeEnabled it *should* give the normal recolorability for the bedding and the frame.

I can't say for sure since the mesh keeps crashing my game (base+uni).

LIES! -  Grin

Seriously though, thanks for taking time to look at the file, HL. I followed your advise and the same thing happened to me - the game crashed on loading. Then, after I recompressed the file, it loaded fine. Which is  still troubling, so I just started over following the formula for the previous beds. Unfortunately, the bed did lose its reflectivity, but it also gained more headboard options. Not a complete loss, I guess.

Fixed link - SeatrisSquared v2

Without the reflectivity the metal appears darker than the rest of the set, so I included a recolor which roughly approximates the lighter shades of the tables and seating. Since this is a new mesh with it's own GUIDs you can just delete the old version. Tested the files in my game and they are working, but let me know if there are any more problems.

Very cool recolors, Miss Pooki.

« Last Edit: 2009 July 06, 16:56:33 by SnarkyShark » Logged
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: 2009 July 06, 02:10:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Snarky, your link takes you to the wrong file.  Tongue

HugeLiarMcLieFace?  Cheesy Now, THAT'S funny!
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2514 on: 2009 July 06, 03:13:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HugeLiarMcLieFace?  Cheesy Now, THAT'S funny!

Only the left side.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: 2009 July 06, 13:13:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, mustluvcatz. That would explain why I found that file on my desktop (urr-duh). I Fixed that link and I'm adding another one for a new version of the bed in which the frame is linked to the metal of the maxis seatris sofa. It only displays color options for the bedding (maxis and custom) but it is - ooooo - shiny and matches the rest of the set. It's the version I'm using so I decided to share it in case anybody else wants it. You can have both versions in your game if you want, since they have separate guides.

SeatrisSquared Bedv3
badcyn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: 2009 July 06, 23:03:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Snarky!  I will use version three.

I did have the exact same problem with the old bed, one time it was only the turquoise head board with all bedding options, then another time it would be one bedding with the diamonds on the headboard, or a checkboard headboard.  I just loved the old headboard though if you do decide to rework those, I am sure I will download them in addition to all the other fabulous headboards you made for this set. 
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2517 on: 2009 July 09, 16:49:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First off...

Pookie, the couch is cute! It turned out great!
Snarky, you are good! Love the beds.

Small update on my LJ. Some Paintings I did and two new houses...

www.phantasma-sims.livejournal.com

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: 2009 July 10, 16:58:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the feedback.  The couch recolors are available now up at Sailfinsims.  I done a few different ones, and you can choose which patterned or colored pillows you want with whichever couch pattern you want. 

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: 2009 July 11, 20:43:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm almost finished with a set based off the base game's Blue Suede Chair. Question: Buttons, or no? I'm asking because every time I look at the loveseat I see Chairy from Pee-Wee's playhouse...AND IT'S FREAKING ME OUT!

(badcyn, I'll get a version similar to the original up at some point -  Wink)
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: