PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 22:55:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 873475 times)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #135 on: 2008 July 14, 09:12:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks good, Nouk, but I'm confused why it's all the way to the left like that.  It's very Peggy/Rose-ish.  Good for pictures I guess but I think it would look weird in game play. /my opinion
How do you assume it would look weird in gameplay? And thanks for comparing it to Peggy/Rose. You think a '/my opinion' would keep me from taking serious offense to that?  Kiss *cries dramatically and faints*

Personally, I'd like to see a braided hair ala Maggie at the WTC premiere or Xena..
Made something like that for Tyler a long while ago. I would link you but everythings offline. It's probably at Modthesims2 Smiley
« Last Edit: 2008 July 14, 10:15:10 by Anouk » Logged

Inactive
spunkysim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2008 July 14, 09:40:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nouk, I love love that braid, just the way it is.  The forehead is just right, and I love the long length!  I can't wait until its up!

"Quote: I would link you but everythings offline."  I noticed your site is down - I guess I missed something, but is it going to be down for long?  I usually visit it at least once a week or so, and I do miss seeing what's up there. 
brainiac
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2008 July 14, 09:43:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG BRAIDS. *wants*

It's beautiful!

This is a sig.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2008 July 14, 10:17:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah Spunky we're talking to the host about the problems we've had. But ofcourse they're taking their merry time trying to even understand what it's about, with several different support people asnwering and not reading/etc.

Inactive
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2008 July 14, 11:28:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG!!! Okay.. I'm done him. Freakin' done. I wanted to make some fangs for him (but all my accessories like that are all ages + genders because I am just that damn picky) so I said forget it ATM.. too damn much work.

Now, he is my own character from my own twisted brain, so I dunno how many people will want to DL him. I mostly made him for myself. He's disturbingly effeminate, so unless you're into that kind of thing, he probably will be odd in your game. D:

He's supposed to have a tail. But screw that. (I think tails look odd in sims anyways, they tend to cut too much on chairs and junk...).......

He does have his elf/lynx ears though. They have bumpmaps too and are for all ages + genders.

SPEAKING OF BUMPMAPS.

All of my previous sim downloads that have bumpmapping are MESSED UP!!! Why did no one say anything? Dilandau's shoulder plates are totally warped. DDDD:
I got a new videocard and saw the horrors. My old card displayed the mapping, but not properly and I had no idea about the fug. D:

So now I need to remap all my previous sims and upload new files. YAY. What fun....

(Of course, if your videocard is crappy like my old one, you won't notice).

Anyways, Mirador has PROPER bumpmaps now, I hope to god.
I tried my best to not make stuff look like dented foam, because I hate that....

Also, Nouk asked about my hair. Sorry, I did not see the post till now.
It's really high poly.. I think because I layer a LOT..... plus I don't like working with sections of hair that have less than 3-5 faces per row...... Hopefully this will be my biggest hair and everything in the future will be waaay smaller....
Polycount is a horrific 11,000 on the finished hair... but I'm still lower than a good amount of new Peggy and Raon hair at least.

The hair is also finished for all ages + genders and I did 10 colours... I'll upload it sometime in the future with 50 warnings on it.

He has earrings too. They will fit all ages + genders but they are tapered to fit the special ears.. they may work okay on regular ears too though. :/

Anyways, here are some full pictures. I cut some because they are HUGE!

FACE
VIEW 1
VIEW 2
VIEW 3

The outfit has a fatmorph. It's quite scary. O.o

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2008 July 14, 11:30:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Version 1. Anything freaky, like the hole in her head (alpha's a seperation lol) will be fixed. The head part took ages to make, holy crap. But next time I'll know how to do it faster.  I might make the forehead higher, I'll see how that looks.

That hair is totally gorgeous! I'm so in love with it! The textures and shape are perfect.

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2008 July 14, 11:38:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DL, that hair is absolutely phenomenal. I'm speechless (or as close to it as I can get). I can't wait to get it in my game. Beautiful Sim and outfit, too.   Grin

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2008 July 14, 11:48:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

holy crap dl that is gorgeous! Your sim would be the first purple sim in my game ever! *hint hint*  Grin

And thanks for the tips but I did use those cheats. It's just I was planning the house for a sim of mine with two dogs and I didn't want to go to cluttery but wanted it to look a tad sloppy. I dunno I might go in a throw some stuff around now though Smiley

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2008 July 14, 12:49:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DL, I love that hair. I'll accept the high-poly, it's just too gorgeous. So are the ears part of the face sculpt rather than accessories? If so, I'll snag him just so I have that. Awesome work as always.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2008 July 14, 13:29:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Daaaaaa----iuuuuummmm.... I'm not into effeminate males.... but that one is just so freaking well made!!!! Plus the hair is animated so nicely and looks so good... can't wait for him to be put online Cheesy

Inactive
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2008 July 14, 15:38:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks good, Nouk, but I'm confused why it's all the way to the left like that.  It's very Peggy/Rose-ish.  Good for pictures I guess but I think it would look weird in game play. /my opinion
How do you assume it would look weird in gameplay? And thanks for comparing it to Peggy/Rose. You think a '/my opinion' would keep me from taking serious offense to that?  Kiss *cries dramatically and faints*

Personally, I'd like to see a braided hair ala Maggie at the WTC premiere or Xena..
Made something like that for Tyler a long while ago. I would link you but everythings offline. It's probably at Modthesims2 Smiley

I assume because of Rose/Peggy hairs like that do look weird in game play.  I've also had hair down to my butt for half of my lifetime and it's thick too.  I'd never put it to the side like that.  It's an uncomfortable weight on one side of your body.  The more I think about it, the more it irritates me.   Cheesy  Yeah yeah, it's the Sims and not real life.  I don't have to have it in my game and it ultimately doesn't matter what I think.

And this hair?  It's vaguely similar but not what I was wanting and that's okay.  If I really wanted it all that badly, I'd try to make it myself.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2008 July 14, 17:34:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I assume because of Rose/Peggy hairs like that do look weird in game play.  I've also had hair down to my butt for half of my lifetime and it's thick too.  I'd never put it to the side like that.  It's an uncomfortable weight on one side of your body.  The more I think about it, the more it irritates me.   Cheesy  Yeah yeah, it's the Sims and not real life.  I don't have to have it in my game and it ultimately doesn't matter what I think.
And this hair?  It's vaguely similar but not what I was wanting and that's okay.  If I really wanted it all that badly, I'd try to make it myself.

Well peggy and rose don't seem to want to animate their hairs correctly. It's really easy, I presume I'm not smarter than them, they have the damn skill, they just refuse to do it. Now THAT's irritating, lol.
Since sims don't react to hairs weight I'm not too bothered by it. It looks uncomfortable but since your sims won't show it ingame, it shouldn't be too annoying. Besides, I have a knack for creating giant-ass hairdo's that no-one in their right mind would wear, but I make my sims wear it Tongue This is just one of many Tongue

That hair, you could texture some curls into it and it would be about right I think?

Inactive
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2008 July 14, 18:07:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would upload it for you but unfortunately I don't know how to package houses..... but if I can find some info on it I will be more than happy to send it to you Smiley

I didn't notice anyone address this for you. (You kind of got overshadowed by Nouk's latest drool-worthy hair. Wink ) From the neighbourhood screen, click on the house and select the icon that has an arrow pointing to an asterisk. (If you have Sims living there, you might have to click the info "i" icon to see that option.) Select the option to save the lot to your hard drive (I can't remember the exact wording, but it's the one that doesn't reference the Exchange). It'll tell you where it was saved.
If the lot has Sims in it, open the package with Clean Installer, de-select Sims/pets, and re-save it. Then just upload it to Medaifire or... one of those other file-sharing sites. I can't remember names right now.
(Oh, and if you like us, please let us know what EP's you have so that we'll know if the lot will crash our game.)

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2008 July 14, 22:30:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Miss angelica, do you mean a crown braid? If so, I I like these two:
http://tiny.cc/39iaS
http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2007/galleries/070907_miller2_400X400.jpg
I wish I had the patience to learn to mesh. But I don't.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2008 July 14, 22:35:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

XMsims used to have a nice one like that...

Inactive
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: