PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:03:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 869781 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #2790 on: 2009 December 11, 19:00:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same here, so that's going to be one skimpy bit of, um er, robe, if that's what it could be called.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
ADCO_Tae
ARR!

Civil official from TH & Banned ex-FA of TSR

View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: 2009 December 12, 07:38:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you means something like mini towel robe that one of TS3 swimwear is really suitable to use to make it ( the one that comes as whole with skirt and underwear underneath ).

I got cold now so I will rest to recover, then I will make something racy for Pescado.

After year of 'On Probation' at TSR, finally I got banned from ranting about the site.

I have a confession to make OFF TOPIC, but important to me to get this off my chest.
I feel bad for all I have done for them when I am working in "The Sims on Tour" with EA TH
We (PC-Gamer Thai edition crews and I) made a DVD to show at all sims event here and there was for chapter in that DVD about 'interesting' fansites and I put TSR as the 1st fansite along with some paysites and some free sites.
EA TH also used this DVD for a TV problem in a Thai game channel so I am sure a lot of people in Thailand knew about paysites from that DVD so now I spreading information about how paysite are evil and must be destroyed to Thai simmers and I hope that it is not too late to change their mind about paysites.

All them them might not came to paysites because of the DVD, but some people might came and they make me feel dirty that I did that to them.

I am quit a friend of EA TH, I won 2 sims contests, working for them in sims events (EA TH paid me for going to their sim events higher than my salary now, only going to the events 4 day and making the DVD get me almost the same amount of money of my salary now), and go to one of executive officer's wedding (she invited me).

The story of the DVD is I am a sim and I come to introduce my world. That is so lame.

Photos of the event

The DVD's chapture choosing screen, introduction, and sites suggestions chapture

« Last Edit: 2009 December 12, 08:11:05 by ADCO_Tae » Logged

I changed a lot from a stupid teen working for TSR to a civil official ( Position : Assistant District Chief Officer ) working for my country.
lorikay
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: 2009 December 12, 08:02:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While I guess you could technically say that you made this, no one can actually nom it.  Sayin'

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: 2009 December 12, 08:37:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you means something like mini towel robe that one of TS3 swimwear is really suitable to use to make it ( the one that comes as whole with skirt and underwear underneath ).
You're the expert. If you think that is where you want to start, go for it. Watch out for the bumpmapping issues with recycling meshes, though.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
ADCO_Tae
ARR!

Civil official from TH & Banned ex-FA of TSR

View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: 2009 December 12, 15:09:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're the expert. If you think that is where you want to start, go for it. Watch out for the bumpmapping issues with recycling meshes, though.

What about a robe with now panty ? I will see what I can do.

Ps. I still get cold.

I changed a lot from a stupid teen working for TSR to a civil official ( Position : Assistant District Chief Officer ) working for my country.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: 2009 December 12, 15:41:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no idea what you just said. Again, you're the expert. The key here is "sexy robe". It's gotta be a robe, and it's gotta be sexy. Work with it. I'm an engineer, not a fashion designer.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: 2009 December 12, 17:59:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: ADCO_Tae
The story of the DVD is I am a sim and I come to introduce my world. That is so lame.
Maybe you should have gone "method" for this role and peed your pants. Slapping a few spectators would have also given them a pretty good idea of what simming is all about (and what it's like dealing with EA, for that matter). - Cheesy

kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: 2009 December 14, 20:21:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If anyone likes these and wants to test drive them, I'll put em up. They should be fine I ran them through everything. The BMX one is a bit pixelated but I did the best I could with it. The images were not the best. They're from a guy named Chris Thornley aka Raid 71 and on a slightly edited mesh from Simpossible.

http://www.box.net/shared/n8d6fpemxe
« Last Edit: 2009 December 14, 22:45:01 by kenmtl » Logged

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: 2009 December 22, 01:02:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy Those are pretty cool kenmtl!

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
LadyFrontbum
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2799 on: 2009 December 26, 15:37:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made some eyeshadow! It took me ages because I was actually doing something really stupid when it came to editing the mask. Once I realised I was being a moron I was able to finish it up pretty quickly Smiley It's got 3 recolourable channels.

I also made some lipsticks recently. The sim above is wearing Sweet Glo (smooth), which is also available with texture.

Below is Inner Glow (smooth)

Sweet Glo (textured)

There are a couple of others as well.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: 2009 December 26, 15:46:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks more like she's suffering from eyelid hemorrhaging. Also, what happened to T?

LadyFrontbum
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2801 on: 2009 December 26, 16:36:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks more like she's suffering from eyelid hemorrhaging. Also, what happened to T?

Lol, which part looks like it's haemorrhaging?

T?
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: 2009 December 26, 16:43:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The eyelids. Purple eyelids are profoundly unnatural and unhealthy-looking, like something has ruptured internally and formed a nasty bruise.

LadyFrontbum
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2803 on: 2009 December 26, 16:47:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ohh ok. I just used those colours so people could see the different channels.

Is this shot better?

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: 2009 December 26, 17:35:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They still look like something ruptured. Also, her eyes are huge. I have this urge to poke them.

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: