PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 04:42:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Asian booty???
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Asian booty???  (Read 38569 times)
Lord Darcy
Landlubber

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
Re: Asian booty???
« Reply #60 on: 2008 August 01, 11:36:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For anyone interested, here is a little guide to use built-in search engine inside Asian Booty site.

1. Scroll down to the bottom of page. You'll find this box in the left frame.

Don't change the default setting of the dropdown box, it's already set "inside this blog only".
Enter keyword (or exact phrase) in the search box and press grey "search" button.

The built-in search function kinda sucks. You have to enter only one keyword, or exact phrase to get the desired result.
E.g. if the topic title is Xandher > Casanova Hair Collection
"Xandher" "Casanova" "Casanova Hair" (without quotation marks) will work, but "Xandher Casanova" won't.

2. Search results will be displayed like this.

3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the attachment.

Korean sites are notorious for utter disregard of cross-browser compatibility, which I hate with a passion.
File names with spaces will be mangled in most non-IE browsers when you click to download.
Copy the entire filename (including extension) to the clipboard. Click to download, and paste the filename into the Save as... box.

7z.00x files can only be opened with 7zip. Other file archivers like WinRAR may not be able to open them properly.

Topaz
ARR!

gorgeous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: 2008 August 01, 19:06:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So that's why it didn't open... i downloaded an 7z.001 file and couldn't get it to work. *passes rum and cookies to lord darcy* Cheesy

Garnet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2008 August 05, 02:06:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@ Jojoba - yep something was definitely wonky, must be my ancient dial up internet connection or something. Le sigh.
Anyway a lovely, kind, helpful person sent me the files I was after. And he knows who he is *rum and cookies for all*  Smiley.

@ Lord Darcy - yeah I had even downloaded and tried to unzip with the 7zip program, it still wouldn't work. I think I will just stick with the PMBD booty from now on. The other just seems to add more work to the mix and who needs more work when it comes to a computer game  Roll Eyes Cheesy.
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2008 August 05, 03:03:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the tips Lord Darcy Smiley
The menu is handy, pictures makes it easier to find something - specially with peggy' stupid names for example. *goes hunting for Missing booty CC*

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Lord Darcy
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: 2008 October 04, 15:30:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry for necromancy, but an important notice was posted on this Asian Booty site.

Looks like the site owner was having some trouble with paysite stuff. (Like receiving legal threats from paysite owners? It is unclear from the post.)
Already uploaded stuff will remain open to everyone, but most of new stuff will be friends-only. (You'll need an Empas account to befriend this blog.)
A new notice will be up when this change actually takes place.

Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2008 October 04, 15:36:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lord Darcy, I'm getting page cannot be displayed off that link.

It's a shame about the legal threats.......do the paysite owners have a leg to stand on, in Asia?

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: 2008 October 04, 17:04:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got it - the page is displayed. Well, I don't use payfiles, so it's no never mind to me, but at least people who use it can get to it now.  Thanks LD.  Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2008 October 05, 03:12:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has someone who can speak their language pointed us out to them to reference as a defense?

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: 2008 October 05, 06:55:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has someone who can speak their language pointed us out to them to reference as a defense?

Not everyone can take the abuse Pescado. And really, an English site "doing it too" linked to DMBD is not going to give them much leeway.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Lord Darcy
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 2008 October 05, 07:49:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not even clear whether the owner actually received threats or not. The owner only vaguely said that something is bothering him/her.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: