PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 22:44:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  GoSling Fun: Lulzy and Craptastic Pay Goth Stuff
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: GoSling Fun: Lulzy and Craptastic Pay Goth Stuff  (Read 29811 times)
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
Re: GoSling Fun: Lulzy and Craptastic Pay Goth Stuff
« Reply #60 on: 2008 July 02, 14:40:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

'Cause goth kids are edgy loners, that want to hang out with other edgy loners, while each retains their alienated status.  Grin

Not necessarily. Everybody identified me with that stereotype back in high school or called me "the weird girl," but except for a select group of asshats (which I'm not going to get in to), I was very social and got along with everybody. Really, all I did was wear black and play with spiders and read Poe. Not exactly the "gothiest" stuff ever.

Again, I don't think I'm really gothic--I just like black clothes--and I think that label just got pasted on me for ease's sake. But I have friends who are in the "gothic community," and they're very friendly people.

Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2008 July 02, 22:10:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did the Kool Aide hair in middle school, as well. It was awesome though, 'cause it never washed out... or faded. Tongue  I had Kool Aide roots. And I didn't choose just <i>any<//i> flavor! I had extra-gothy black cherry!

I did that in highschool once too with lime Kool-Aid. It turned out to be this really awesome shade of green, but I went home and washed it out as soon as I could because it made my scalp burn. So sadly, I never kept it in long enough to have Kool Aid roots.

I used to dye my hair with food colouring too. I don't recommend it.
celligirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2008 July 02, 23:03:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*sigh*

I was born too early to be a goth/wear a mohawk, I guess, but I did iron my hair once or twice, which was the thing to do in the 60s-70s!  Of course, I got in trouble for looking like a hippie...but it was worth it. Wink

A string quartet: A good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and a person who hates violins.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2008 July 03, 22:34:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In Jr. High, everyone thought that I was the weirdo loner, and I wasn't gothic at all. Granted, I did like trace the lines my veins made on my arm with pens, but that's not all that bad, really.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Scurvy Wench
ARR!

Now with POTO!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2008 July 06, 04:19:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In Jr. High, everyone thought that I was the weirdo loner, and I wasn't gothic at all. Granted, I did like trace the lines my veins made on my arm with pens, but that's not all that bad, really.

ZOMG, I do that all the time. I guess I can join the "Weird Loner" group now.

Playing in the GIMP is one of my favorite things. - chemestrycourtney
I did it for the Bacon - Hecubus
Thank you for that visual abortion - Paloma
Lirael
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2008 July 06, 04:52:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Include me in the group too Wink
I was "The Witch" while at school  Roll Eyes I never did figure out where that came from, I went to a catholic school, so no black clothes, no makeup, no strange hair colours (unless you count bottle blonde?), and no odd "gothy/witchy type jewellry..... and I still managed to get labelled with it.
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2008 July 06, 05:02:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me too, Lirael. But the good part was that I always got first pick of a seat on the schoolbus in middle school, because the other kids thought I was going to curse them or something.  Grin

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
Jonze
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: 2008 July 06, 11:23:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ZOMG, I do that all the time. I guess I can join the "Weird Loner" group now.

Lol@irony Tongue

I am a total goth, but I'm to into fashion to wear red and black striped stockings. EVER.
I'm sitting here in a House of Holland tee (Uhu Gareth Pugh!) and nice jeans, a juicy couture bracelet, listening to fear factory and prick.
Am I goffick nao???

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2008 July 07, 05:24:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only ever played with sharp objects like broken glass and jagged metal... Still do when I drink, so it's a good thing I only ever drink when I'm out of the house for 24 hours... which hasn't been for a year... damn.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Mheyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2008 July 07, 18:46:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was the "Weird Loner" in school too, because I did generally keep to myself. Never thought it was weird, though. Just didn't want to deal with assholes and idiots. I still don't. I guess I"m still a "Weird Loner" but not so much in the Pescado-sitting-in-a-bunker-alone-with-his-cats sort of way, more in the shut-up-go-away-you-give-me-a-headache sort of way.

Yo-ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high!
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
Never say we die!
Tempest Limmerfer
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: 2008 July 07, 19:19:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me too.
I read a lot and stayed to myself, thought most of the stuff other kids were into was silly and theatrical.
So, I was that "weird girl" too  l. I didn't wear black, but a lot of jeans and flannels...kind of the grunge look before (long, long before) it was a style. I was into kayaking and motorcycles....not very girly.

Guess I am still the "weird" one in my neighborhood. The vegetarian, Liberatarian, Jeep-driving, Save-The-Whales, Scuba-diving nut that people try to avoid.Oh, And Cat-collecting.

I am so happy with ME!

www.limmerfer.com
proudly hosting designs by : Nii

EA Games: Welcome to Pixel Hell, Bitches! (Snarky)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: 2008 July 07, 20:04:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I followed what was known as "swampie" here in Brisbane.  My favourite colour is deep dark red (hence my site colours) - but I wear many more colours now for fear of looking like I'm stuck in a timewarp of red velvet skirts I made years ago.  Tongue I still wear my Docs though.  Grin

I always wanted to dye my hair weird colours, but can't - mainly cause it's so black - I can't even bleach it an acceptable colour - I reach dark red before it's falling out time for the poor strands.  I did dye Coolington's hair blue and green though (as his is lighter and takes the shades).  I can't wait until I have more grey - then I can dye it interesting colours - with stripes.

I was never the weird girl - but mainly because I'm an extroverted type who'll talk to anyone - so I was never in a group of one.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2008 July 07, 20:19:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Luckily, neither was I. I've been known to be shy in new situations but it generally doesn't take me long to warm up to people and become quite talkative (if you haven't noticed that already).

I was still weird as a kid, there's no getting around that, but I had plenty of friends to be weird with. A couple of notable examples are still very close friends of mine. I've really missed them since I moved cross-country, but at least we're in regular contact.  Sad  I'm planning on going to see them in a few weeks, and we will go on a "whisper walk" (that's our name for drunkenly wandering the neighborhood at 2 am, trying desperately not to wake up the neighbors despite the fact that you can't seem to keep your voices below a dull roar).

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: 2008 July 08, 19:23:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I consider myself to be a real goth - I love 'depressing' poems, stories, songs, movies....and I was a loner in high school, but because I was weird, and terribly shy.

However, I tend to only do the goth fashions stuff when actually going ou to a club.

Oh, and I'm really pale with dark hair.  Did the Fauxhawk thing back in the 80s too - mostly because I had a job and needed to be able to look mostly normal easily.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2008 July 09, 00:50:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pssh, you call that being a REAL Goth? REAL Goths SACK CITIES. If you're so Goth, where were you when they sacked Rome?

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: