PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 22:09:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Official Survey: They're going to sell individual downloads!?WTF?!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Official Survey: They're going to sell individual downloads!?WTF?!  (Read 119895 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: Official Survey: They're going to sell individual downloads!?WTF?!
« Reply #345 on: 2008 August 11, 22:25:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've not been buying anything from EA in a while.

But I might play sims 3 when it comes out, though if new meshes can't be made, than I doubt I'll enjoy it much.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: 2008 August 11, 23:01:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup. At first I wanted to buy Apartment Life but I decided I'm going to download it. I have no other option with EA being as jackassy as it has been.  Angry
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: 2008 August 12, 00:01:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've pretty much decided I'm not buying any EA shit anymore. Cry
Wise consumer decision. Welcome to the club! Arrring is the best spanking EA could get. Securom sucks. Apartment life Arrring FTW!

For Sims 3 i stand as Paden: with a list of 'If' to fill. But frankly there's nothing terribly exciting in Sims 3... Really, loosing (5?) years of sims 2 gaming, themed CC, awesome mods, etc is a lot. If there's nothing more than what they barely showed - and haven't confirmed - it'll be without me Undecided

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Azaya
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: 2008 August 12, 00:14:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's funny how things have changed, I wasn't really very active in the community in the Sims 1 days (still am not particularly outside of GoS), but I remember a lot of people were genuinely excited for Sims 2. Now, it's more surprising to hear someone say they're looking forward to it than say they're not considering switching over. (Though that makes me happy since I have zero interest in Sims 3.)

Add me to that list. I was considering Mass Effect before I heard that it, of course, was infected with SecuROM. I haven't even bothered to pirate it after hearing that, it killed the excitement.
alliecat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: 2008 August 12, 02:34:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't see Sims 3 being enough better than Sims 2 to make it worth it. And if it is as good as it needs to be to seem interesting, the specs are going to be prohibitively high. So, either way, I'm probably just going to stick with Sims 2 for quite some time.
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: 2008 August 12, 02:59:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't see Sims 3 being enough better than Sims 2 to make it worth it. And if it is as good as it needs to be to seem interesting, the specs are going to be prohibitively high. So, either way, I'm probably just going to stick with Sims 2 for quite some time.

Here here!
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: 2008 August 12, 04:36:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aside from the full seamless neighborhood (which was like a dream come true for me) there's really nothing any more fascinating than in Ts2. Plus there's tons of awesome custom content for TS2, and when TS3 will first come out all of the CC will be crappy (most likely anyways)  Wink

Maybe I'll wait a while until an EP comes out for TS3 before I buy ARR it.
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: 2008 August 12, 10:42:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think after seeing what EAxis has done to the community, with the store and stuff, I don't think I'll buy or ARR AL... considering that we have vending machines (thanks PacotacoPlayer), methods for apartment for building (thank you Inge), the vintage hairstyle (Nouk imo pwns all), conversions of maxis clothings (from what this EP looks like, thanks Cloudlessnights), toys for toddlers and infants (big thanks to Rebecah), setting the ringers (the More than Awesome, MATY). And everything there will be borked for AL, except the clothing and hair. Also, in a few screens from fansites, it looks like their giving the "bohemian" clothing to elders.. way to go EAxis, now we can just re-use that on our adults and teens...

I also heard that infant stuff WON'T be included in AL... but I do presume that it will be in the Store..  Roll Eyes

Nightmare
ARR!

Grammar this moron: Besame el culo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #353 on: 2008 August 12, 11:23:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So in essence, they have taken possesion of the userīs creations and they are going to sell it? It will be on EA store?

If I make a creation and they take it. Iīll sue them for invading my privacy.

Greedy bastards

Die! Securom! Die!
Boredlittlefreak
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #354 on: 2008 August 12, 14:47:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As for sims 3, I think I'll wait for a while. If they have Bodyshop errors and other things that would piss me off, I'm not buying. =B Half of the joy of the sims is to create and customize.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: 2008 August 12, 15:50:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I'll acquire it. Even if I thought it sounded like 100% suck, I'd acquire it, just because EA pisses me off anymore. As it is, I only think it's about 48% suck. I'll get it. I'll play it. But I don't see dropping Sims2 for it until a significant amount of mods and CC have been added. The bigger threat to my Sims2 obsession is impending Spore obsession.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: 2008 August 12, 16:47:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh dear. I gave in to temptation, and looked up Spore. I have avoided it, thus far. Now I wish I had continued.

Want it.

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
meowbark
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #357 on: 2008 August 12, 17:47:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If they don't remove the ability to make CC on TS3 would you?

I'm already saving up some money to buy TS3, if it's shit I swear I'm going to go to EA and demand my 20 bucks back. Though I have seen some of the previews for the game on Youtube, they claim you can customize the Sims clothes, hair, skin...etc.

I'm 12 and what is this
Ocean Bacon
Landlubber

TSR IS TOEST.

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: 2008 August 12, 18:07:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If they don't remove the ability to make CC on TS3 would you?

I'm already saving up some money to buy TS3, if it's shit I swear I'm going to go to EA and demand my 20 bucks back. Though I have seen some of the previews for the game on Youtube, they claim you can customize the Sims clothes, hair, skin...etc.

Roll Eyes Yes, even if they did that I still wouldn't buy it. I'm sick of EA's shit.

EA GAMES: THIS IS WHY YOU CAN'T HAVE NICE THIIIIIIIIINGS™
I am a delusional miscreant and Shakeshaft is a theif.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: 2008 August 12, 18:10:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EA Games is at the top of the "Kiss my Ass" list when it comes to getting my cash and running a close second is Atari. They both suck moldy green donkey dicks... God, I have not used the phrase since High School... I'm regressing, help!!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: