PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 07:59:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 586105 times)
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #1950 on: 2007 September 28, 15:55:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just looked...her more recent stuff looks pretty good, but her earlier work is pretty lame.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Kariana
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: 2007 September 28, 18:36:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "pinksmoke"
Frankly, I'd love to set up a free site, and I CAN code my way out of a box, (experience with neopets...don't ask) but my stuff sucks ass.

Er that's where I got my website coding experience too. :oops: Actually I still have friends I made over on that site. Now I come to think about it though, they used to be free then headed more and more towards paying for stuff and people started complaining about the service going downhill (although technically you can still play there for free). In a way it reminds me a little of TSR, although at least they're not being illegal in anyway since they own their own copyright.
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: 2007 September 28, 19:04:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomas never learns. This is his website's dissipation light fading out.  Now they'll have to face up to the sharks at EA. Whom have already said, "There will be NO paysites for the Sims 3." But if he was really buddy, buddy with EA...he would already know, what we know. That's all I'm going to say on this subject you'll all have to read about it in our new newspaper if we ever get it up. lol Wink

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
blackmars
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: 2007 September 28, 20:04:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This price hike is going to leave some people sore. Not the ones who aren't paying for their own subs (like kids who ask their parents) but the ones who are putting out the money.

I also hope alot of people who are subbing will realize that with the price hike, the quality is not going up.

I say may there be a mass exodus from TSR. It would make my day.

It's the Otherworld invading...oh that's a paysite~

"In the end the crew became restless, petty and insolent. So we killed them."
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: 2007 September 28, 23:21:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CapnJojoba"

Mmmm can anyone else smell the desperation?

This does reek of sweat and panic. Without a doubt, TSR is losing money due to an ever growing awareness of the booty. The rate hike is an attempt to offset losses by passing them on to remaining subscribers(suckers).
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: 2007 September 29, 00:01:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dammit, Snarky, for a moment my eyes thought that said sweat and garlic... you were sick for too long, please don't let it happen again! Naughty shark...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: 2007 September 29, 02:20:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd also like to say, if you were conserving bandwidth, you wouldn't hire people from other sites. Because, if you hire them, since they're not original SAs and such, you're just using more bandwidth as they add their old stuff and some new stuff to TSR.

MTS2 is a FREE site where they don't beg you for money, and I darn well bet that MTS2 has more files than TSR.

I liked NoFrills and Shannanigan, who have stopped posting for their own reasons. They have some exclusive stuff at MTS2, so that's good too. Both of them are part of the few that made good stuff while they were FAs, but now TSR is getting 'New Talent' like Elmazzz which made make-up, clothes and hair but honestly, her make-up isn't that great.

Bruno is leagues ahead, but he/she's still free. (also, does Bruno download from the Booty since he/she has a lot of paysite stuff, or does he/she buy from paysites?)

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

Jess Maree's unofficial stalker; because CookiePirate isn't cutting it anymore.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1957 on: 2007 September 29, 03:39:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sure that's something you'd have to ask Bruno. Even if anyone knew, I'm not sure they'd say for sure.
The only person *outed* by Pescado for d/ling the Booty is Lyric Lee, as far as I know.
But, meh...I could be wrong... :lol:

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: 2007 September 29, 09:45:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's something for Atwa, a.k.a Miss Egypt. This is offensive to Miss Piggy, I'm sure, but here ya ho! (I mean GO.) Miss Piggy is workin' it!

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

blackmars
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: 2007 September 29, 17:25:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now all I can think about is Atwa's horrible Egyptian crap.
 :shock:

It's the Otherworld invading...oh that's a paysite~

"In the end the crew became restless, petty and insolent. So we killed them."
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: 2007 September 29, 18:19:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Piggy is too well dressed to be something associated with Atwat! pinksmoke, put the chef back, I didn't get to bag that one!
Also, I was thinking about TSR, about how they put complete and utter shite onto the net for people to download and call it fantastic and all that utter nonsense and have the nerve to charge us for it? Where in the hell does that rat bastard Thomass get off with doing that, I ask you seriously? How many twats does he have to pay in order to get something he ought to get for free, unless he is visiting ladies of the night? And note that I use the term "ladies" loosely, as he does too probably... I am so going to not go there... They just make me so damn mad with their holier-than-thou, we're better than you and we can do what we want and ignore copyright laws because they don't apply to us attitudes. Anyone got a fish that I can smack them with? Hopefully a mackeral or trout that's been laying around for about a week or two? They put out shit, they want money for it, and they expect us to worship them? Nah, ain't gonna happen. Go yank, Tommy, go yank, it's cheaper...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: 2007 September 29, 18:49:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That strikes me as possibly illegal, too, Paden. I don't understand how TSR can be allowed to do that without the consumer's consent.   How many people would choose NOT to download TSR stuff if they knew there were tracking devices embedded in them??    At any rate, I think we should raise helll about this. :twisted:

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
CaptainHemloch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: 2007 September 29, 19:30:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I think all the 12-years old wouldn't understand, or care at least. But maybe that would open some people's eye.

Did you also notice how sometimes creators from TSR don't package their things right?

I remember downloading from TSR once. It didn't work, because the  creator packaged the Project folder file. And we all know TSR never check anything.
I guess at least I got a tracking device out of it. =P
Petunia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: 2007 September 30, 01:36:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edited because of being a Noob.

lol

f a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: 2007 September 30, 02:38:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainHemloch"
Well I think all the 12-years old wouldn't understand, or care at least. But maybe that would open some people's eye.

Did you also notice how sometimes creators from TSR don't package their things right?

I remember downloading from TSR once. It didn't work, because the  creator packaged the Project folder file. And we all know TSR never check anything.
I guess at least I got a tracking device out of it. =P

They never package their things right. Most of the time I have to get the Sims2Pack.

ETA: Also, Paden, I can't get it back, Duckie stoled it.  :cry:

ETA: On a completely unrelated note, Base Game Starter has been updated for BV.

quote="Black Rose"]

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: