PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 01:37:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 585915 times)
mando
ARR!

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #1665 on: 2007 September 07, 05:09:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"

And I think it's the masculinity of the avatar combined with the masculinity or androgyny of the username that does it.  JFederated has the same problem, as did Pirate Booty.  But we will all know you're a girl now - and will spread the word.

I am excited about the various monocles, any opportunity I could have to make my Sims look like the monopoly guy is a happy event. I want to put them on everyone, can you stick them on kids and toddlers, too? :lol:

I've decided that I'm just going to add some lovely curls and a pretty bow to my avatar, that should clear it right up (I am not adding lovely curls or a pretty bow to my avatar, I'll live with the gender confusion until I decide to draw a new one).
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1666 on: 2007 September 07, 05:22:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "mando"

And I think it's the masculinity of the avatar combined with the masculinity or androgyny of the username that does it.  JFederated has the same problem, as did Pirate Booty.  But we will all know you're a girl now - and will spread the word.

I am excited about the various monocles, any opportunity I could have to make my Sims look like the monopoly guy is a happy event. I want to put them on everyone, can you stick them on kids and toddlers, too? :lol:

Just opened Bodyshop - monocles only for ya and up.  Only men. And they have a new face template.

BTW: I started BS before I started the game - same EULA - still has noncommercial in it.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: 2007 September 07, 05:30:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol:   Mando...you and your monacle joy!

I was going to change my 'manatar' to something more designatory (<made up word?), but I...love him now.  He looks so hysterically cranky.

Blodeuwedd:  I hope if your friend has a paid sub there s/he contacts Paypal about this.  Even write a letter to EA Legal for what that's worth.  Heck, Hawkgirl calls them!  Don't take it lying down - that's theft and TSR gets away with too much of that.

ETA:  Ooh, thanks for that info, Cala!

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
naughty-nova
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: 2007 September 07, 05:37:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Blodeuwedd"
TSR just banned a friend of mine for file sharing. Note: she NEVER shared files.... :x

then she should thank them for all the money she will save!  Cool
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: 2007 September 07, 05:51:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hang on - forgive my cluelessness.  Which expansion pack is the top hat and monocle in?

Blodeuwedd - that sucks about your friend.  I wonder if she'll get her money back for any unused time she might have paid for?  :T

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: 2007 September 07, 06:04:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The top hat and monocle are in the new EP, Bon Voyage.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: 2007 September 07, 06:16:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just opened Bodyshop - monocles only for ya and up.  Only men. And they have a new face template.

BTW: I started BS before I started the game - same EULA - still has noncommercial in it.

Oh, that sucks about the monocles. I would have liked to outfit an entire neighbourhood (adults, kids, men and women) with the monocle and top hat. Well, with the monocle at least. I guess I'll have to hold off until (if?) someone makes them for everyone. Yes, JFed, I do have a bizarre love for monocles, I think they improve any outfit. I know I would have enjoyed that job I had at the taco stand when I was kid if I had also had to wear a monocle (that would not have made me enjoy that job).

Naceygirl, the top hat, monocle and beard are all located in the newest expansion, Bon Voyage.

Real big shock that the EULA wasn't changed /sarcasm. I guess TSR can still cling to the hope that it wasn't changed for the reason that the Maxoid stated in it's post (quick note: the Maxoid's reason was not the reason it wasn't changed as I'm sure everyone is well aware).
Blodeuwedd
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: 2007 September 07, 22:17:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "naceygirl"

Blodeuwedd - that sucks about your friend.  I wonder if she'll get her money back for any unused time she might have paid for?  :T

Nah, I don't think so. They were very rude to the poor thing. She is very, very upset. And just now she told me she will become a file sharer.
You see...they are making the very same people who once donated to them to turn against them...And I LOVE every minute of it  :twisted:
Ellen B
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: 2007 September 08, 08:30:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They announce this contest in a huge red link at the top of all pages. I'm surprised it doesn't say only FA content as well. Although that will probably be required if you really wanna win the beautiful TSR mug... x)

forums.thesimsresource.com/showthread.php?t=342159
PutanginaMo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: 2007 September 08, 18:02:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

woot! i can buy my own mug. i don't think i can help using that devils mug if i won. LOL

anyways have u guys know about site wherein you can win hot free gadgets?? my friend won a nokia N95 and was sent last night. Im so surprised! heres the link http://www.xpango.com/?ref=90747904
use my referral id for you to gain credits. i promise you this is so real! to good to be true!

and by the way... BURN TSR BURN.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: 2007 September 08, 18:37:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wish I had a PMBD mug.
http://www.zazzle.com/pmbd1_mug-168626340595847656
 :lol:

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: 2007 September 08, 20:35:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A PMBD mug would be more preferable.
The monicle sounds wicked. I have a feeling that if I buy the EP I will have a ton of Sims walking around with it on.
How tolerable is the new facial template?
thecheese
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: 2007 September 08, 20:40:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They have their own coffee mug? That whole site must be some elaborate, sick, joke. PMBD mugs would be interesting...and the monicle will now be a permenant feature on my sims faces.

firmly believe in the cat macros.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1678 on: 2007 September 08, 20:45:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Face template isn't so hideously ugly as some of the others - but it's not beautiful either.  It's kinda neither here nor there.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: 2007 September 08, 21:47:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I seriously wonder about the default face templates. I mean, they were intentionally made to be ugly for comedic value, right?
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: