PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:44:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 958168 times)
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #375 on: 2008 May 30, 11:31:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Either I bookmark everything or I leave all my frequently used sites in the URL bar (you know how you can click the arrow and get a drop down thing with all the URLs typed in?) but then I clear my private data and I'm fucked. Cheesy So I try to bookmark frequently used sites.

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: 2008 May 30, 12:10:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How smutty of TSR!   Grin

Inactive
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: 2008 May 30, 16:38:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Either I bookmark everything or I leave all my frequently used sites in the URL bar (you know how you can click the arrow and get a drop down thing with all the URLs typed in?) but then I clear my private data and I'm fucked. Cheesy So I try to bookmark frequently used sites.
Every time I do my monthly computer cleaning (peruse My Documents, run the compressorizer on Downloads folder, scan through Add/Remove programs to see if there's anything I should uninstall, scan Program Files for leftover bits, CleanUp!, AdAware, virus scan, chkdsk, and defrag) I have to reteach Firefox where to go. It's not too hard; I only go to PMBD, MTS2, MATY, and KOL for the most part. It ticks me off, but it makes my computer go whoosh.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: 2008 May 31, 04:20:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I very rarely clean up my computer/documents/desktop/programs etc because, frankly, I'm lazy Tongue I also have a massive Bookmarks list, at one stage it almost went to the bottom of the screen.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #379 on: 2008 May 31, 06:55:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also have a massive Bookmarks list, at one stage it almost went to the bottom of the screen.

The key is new folders.  Grin I have 41 folders filled with links in my main browser.  Grin

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
funkybunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: 2008 May 31, 07:07:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to have about 30 folders, each filled with many random things, until my firefox DELETED ALL OF MY BOOKMARKS. D< I'm still desperately searching for my lost websites via google.

stolen from Jess Maree:

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: 2008 May 31, 08:55:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm paranoid...I clean out everything and defrag at least once a day, sometimes twice! Cool

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: 2008 May 31, 12:47:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your Bookmarks can have FOLDERS? Awesome! I didn't know that Tongue

This is the current bookmark list:

I've got them organised so I have all the complementary sites next to each other (the Phorum, Booty and SMBD together, MATY and Awesomeland etc) and by favouritism Tongue MATY FTW!

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #383 on: 2008 May 31, 13:07:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your Bookmarks can have FOLDERS? Awesome! I didn't know that Tongue

Yeah.  Grin If you click "Organise Bookmarks" it will come up with a screen and you can folder them all according to category.  I would show you my folder system, but there's a lot of identifying information in there, and I couldn't be bothered blocking it all. Tongue

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: 2008 May 31, 13:14:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's nothing too special in my Bookmarks folder. Just typical forums and, of course, MySpace. Cheesy What 16yo girl (I'm turning 16 on Monday - go me!) DOESN'T have MySpace bookmarked?

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #385 on: 2008 May 31, 13:17:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's nothing too special in my Bookmarks folder.

Go you - 2 years or less till Pedobait goes away.  Cheesy

I have lots of stuff - like my staff email address, student addresses, Coolington's addresses, search engine searches, identifying uni information, and some of the things I have, I write the password in the bookmark so I don't forget it.  Grin

Visit Calalilysims

Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: 2008 May 31, 13:22:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Go you - 2 years or less till Pedobait goes away.  Cheesy

Nope. Even when I turn 18 the title stays. Himself said it in #grah a while back.

I mostly use one password for everything (which isn't good) and FurryFox remembers the rest. I generally use the same words and/or numbers in them Cheesy

susim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: 2008 May 31, 14:52:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone want to jump in on this thread and add some links? Looks like I stirred up a TSR troll over at the BBS.
http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?&threadID=28b6c30351f8a8184dd7032443b5b1c9&directoryID=152
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: 2008 May 31, 16:38:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Sims Resource, everyone knows, is PG13.

Technically, so are certain teen movies, but they still cuss and show a lot of boob, which in my Mom's book makes it R-rated.

All artists create for love. Some are paid some are not - painters, sculpters, musicians, actors etc. Perhaps they should create for free, yea?

Did I miss something? Because that sounds contradictory. I write poetry for love, my friend Kes creates fabric paintings for love, my friend Sara draws for love...if somebody pays us to help us continue our craft once in a blue moon, whoopdee doo, but none of us charge per piece. If an artist is charging ridiculous sums of money and they're just in it to earn--not to share their ideas with the world--then they're not artists in my opinion.

TSR is a brilliant website. It is friendly and supportive and welcomes creators of all levels.

Please stop spreading hate and lies. This community is damaged enough without more poison being added.

You really didn't say anything that bad, so what crack is she on?

bigphatfail
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: 2008 May 31, 19:56:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. This thread will probably haunt me for years to come. Revolting much?

Not that I didn't know that the Shite Resource is bound to be full of epic crap. But I was completely unaware of their paedo-sympathies until now.

I couldn't care less about those fugly fishnet costumes or dominatrix outfits (although I admit that hosting files like that all the while polishing their shiny PG-13 badge is one huge cosmic joke). But their paedo spring collection is truly disturbing. Catering to their audience, I see.

All artists create for love, alright. Love for what - that is the question.

Now in full colors.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: