PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 11:39:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 961615 times)
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #255 on: 2008 May 21, 17:05:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For some bizarre reason, I love Pepto. Don't ask, because I can't explain. Seriously, I would down shots of it on a regular basis if it weren't, you know, medicine.

But even I wouldn't want to wear it.

Probably.

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
Sinthe
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: 2008 May 21, 22:46:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At one point in time last year, there was a thread at InSim where the booty was mentioned quite openly and links were easy to find. That's how I found this place. Since then, attitudes really changed over there. It was no longer the fun, playful place to be. I'm good friends with Squinge and was part of the wench/dork tribe of posters which was torn apart when some young person kept baiting and pestering and someone blew up and gave him a set down. Well, he went to Kathy about it and things clamped down like a vise. You couldn't even say the words wench or dork any more. Then came a blow-up between Squinge and Kathy; he decided to strike a path to freedom. I've got lots of information that I can't share, about how things went on, but it ended up that I helped him write an email to get his mods taken down and a farewell post. I'm surprised that I didn't get my ass banned over there when I left my own farewell post and let that information out about my helping him.

I visit now and then, but it's not the same warm welcoming place that it once was. I never had a problem with BBB, we used to be good friends, but something changed. His outlook grew darker and he became morose from things that were going on in his life. I felt hurt when he went to TSR, but it was his decision to make. He made it and while his stuff with Marvine stays free, well you know.... InSim was a home for me for a time, the people were there for me when my dad died and my cat, and those happened only two days apart. Many of the people that once posted there have left for greener places and leave behind a bunch of teens who go kind of wild. Back when I was there, language control was strictly enforced but now it sounds like a high school when there are no teachers around to monitor the playground.

I had posts reported and deleted because I dared to question why Anna Maria Sims needed donation sets because they had just opened. That bothered me. It was a simple question and never answered. There were nights that I was on MSN yapping with BBB and while he knew that I was a pirate, we agreed to disagree and left it at that. And now this. I don't know what to think any more. I just miss the way he used to be, before being an FA, because back then he was a fun person that you could poke and goof around with on the forum. Once upon a time, I knew him as Yakov. Now, he has become only beosboxboy. The loss saddens me, but time and technology only seem to move forward, so I've left it where it belongs, in the embers of the past.

If BBB were to go back to the way he once was, I'd love it. But it's not going to happen. I'm afraid that I see InSim going into the cave of obscurity due to lack of what they are known for. Some of the members that were there back in my day now create for MIKEY!!! over at M&M Needful Things, the Mule being one of them. Funny thing, Neptune Floozy of T$R infamy has some stuff over there, too. While this may be old news to some, it made my jaw drop... She always came off so squeaky clean and here she is posting smut for sims. Wonder if Thomass knows about her double screen life? And considering the smut posted on T$R that's been revealed lately, why would she go to M&M? Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? Only the Shadow knows, and he's not fucking telling!

I'm with you word for word on that one, Paden.  I was one of those friendly, if mostly anonymous, posters on Insim and the adult site, that shared a post or two with you when your cat and father passed, among other things.  I was actually rightly pleased to see you here, and see that you had gotten your feistiness back.

I too remember the halcyon days when Insim was a friendly place, although I always have felt more at home on the adult site.  Not for the content, but the atmosphere.  I'm still rather active there, but it's not the same.  Several members and admins gone, a general air of dissatisfaction and a new bunch of peeps who think they own the place.  BTW, you have a happy birthday thread mouldering over at the adult site, Paden. Grin

BBB's health problems have robbed him of whatever little spark he used to possess.  I don't know him well, but like Paden, I've noticed that even his rantings seem to have lost focus.  I just hope there is an upswing  soon, because the mood is getting rather dark.

This reminds me of how almost every site seems to start off warm, welcoming, community-y... and then descends into the iron fist of Stalinist doom, where everyone is walking on eggshells and watching what they say like a hawk. It's sad, really, especially for those who are left with the memories of "the good ol' days."

ILU, Coconut!
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #257 on: 2008 May 21, 22:53:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FYI
A little birdie told me that Sim Naturals forum could possibly be a place that the non-PG-13 TSR crap would be admitted for discussion. Anyone with the energy to attempt to make this known could check out that place and leave a note. No gaurantee's, tho.

Ry at Natural Sims we are PG13, well try to be anyway occasionally a few things slip out that shouldn't  Roll Eyes  And yagami does have some rather sexy clothes meshes shall we say  Wink

We are all pro-free, some are pirate friendly others not so.  I think at least 6/7 of us read here daily even if we don't post.  Someone commented in my forum recently and linked to the booty - the link is still there and it really doesn't bother me that it is, if it did I would have removed it.  You certainly wouldn't get shot for mentioning over here, nor banned from there for being an active member here. We do tend to stay out of the politics and shy away from slagging any other sites off purely because we just want to be left in peace to create. We are a new site and don't want to fall out out with others in the community. Our stuff is free and will remain so and we are willing to take in other people who want to create for free.

Earthgoddess and I are both fileshare friendly, ok so most of my meshes suck still but you can include them, butcher them, pretty them up or whatever you want with them.

Hope that answers about us  Grin

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #258 on: 2008 May 21, 22:56:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This reminds me of how almost every site seems to start off warm, welcoming, community-y... and then descends into the iron fist of Stalinist doom, where everyone is walking on eggshells and watching what they say like a hawk. It's sad, really, especially for those who are left with the memories of "the good ol' days."

That's one thing that's so great about here: with a few exceptions of notable moments (Jan, LL, Suzy), THESE are the good days here. We had some rough times early on.

And no one's got an iron fist of Stalinist doom. :::quickly hides axe:::::

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: 2008 May 21, 23:09:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's one thing that's so great about here: with a few exceptions of notable moments (Jan, LL, Suzy), THESE are the good days here. We had some rough times early on.

I don't know, I kind of miss the troll-infestation of the first 6 months. We used to get new trolls every week, and they were the funniest kind of trolls: the batshit crazy ones screaming about we were all going to burn in hell for stealing pixels.  Roll Eyes They were extremely entertaining... Although I must admit, Jan/Bev/Charlotte/Whoever was the best one of all. Her and HChargeri are clearly the nuttiest nuts in the community. And the LL's teenager army was pretty funny too.  Grin

Nowadays we just get boring trolls, like Sim_Outlaw. He fails at getting his point across, gets cross because we're not listening to him and starts spamming. He was not even entertaining: I screencapped his first 20 posts because I wanted to save the lulz for others, too, but deleted all of them when I realised that he just wasn't very funny.

Edited to fix tags.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: 2008 May 21, 23:16:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

YOu do have a point. There was nothing crazier than being cussed at on a weekly basis by some random schmoe.

But in terms of freedom of information, discussion, and opinion, we're in great shape. There are no major thread deletions, no overwhelming glomp attacks (well, except for our utter fangurldom of Aikea and Nouk), and very little in the way of internal drama (comparatively).

FAQ
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: 2008 May 21, 23:31:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*glomps Hecubus*

Inactive
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: 2008 May 22, 00:19:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um, why is she wearing XXXL pink semi-sheer condoms on her legs, over shoes and socks and stuff?  Huh

You get 100 brownie points for making me LOL so hard, I almost peed.

Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: 2008 May 22, 00:35:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*glomps Hecubus*

Don't let Pescado see you doin' that! Wink

FAQ
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: 2008 May 22, 02:53:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More smutty stuff!
« Last Edit: 2008 May 22, 03:02:51 by Luna » Logged

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: 2008 May 22, 02:55:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um, why is she wearing XXXL pink semi-sheer condoms on her legs, over shoes and socks and stuff?  Huh

You get 100 brownie points for making me LOL so hard, I almost peed.

1000 points if it actually happened........

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: 2008 May 22, 08:33:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But in terms of freedom of information, discussion, and opinion, we're in great shape.

I agree. I think almost all of the people who post here are enjoyable, and it's a real group effort.  We get the occasional troll who stomps around and name calls, but other than that, it's all good.  The crazy ones are of course the most fun - and also the ones that post pictures/content of Pescado in jail.  Grin

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pineapplebrain
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #267 on: 2008 May 23, 00:36:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know I'm derailing slightly off topic, but has anyone been to InSim today? It seems like kathy is back..and there will be some staff changes. I wonder what that means for BBB?

"And last but not least, I do understand from a number of pms that there are some concerns regarding staff, these will be dealt with over this weekend and there will undoubtedly be changes made to the staff. I am currently looking for 2 moderators that will be able to assist with site duties so if you are an active member and mature please private message me." - quoted from the front page.
Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: 2008 May 23, 01:15:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know I'm derailing slightly off topic, but has anyone been to InSim today? It seems like kathy is back..and there will be some staff changes. I wonder what that means for BBB?

"And last but not least, I do understand from a number of pms that there are some concerns regarding staff, these will be dealt with over this weekend and there will undoubtedly be changes made to the staff. I am currently looking for 2 moderators that will be able to assist with site duties so if you are an active member and mature please private message me." - quoted from the front page.

She's also taking a really strong stance on the pay/free debate. NOT.

Scurvy Wench
ARR!

Now with POTO!

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: 2008 May 23, 01:24:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If they are Switzerland, what does that make us? The Ukraine?

Playing in the GIMP is one of my favorite things. - chemestrycourtney
I did it for the Bacon - Hecubus
Thank you for that visual abortion - Paloma
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: