PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 03:20:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 961456 times)
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #195 on: 2008 May 18, 02:54:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've emailed Thomas to just delete any of the stuff that's still present on the site, linking to my site and using my meshes.

Nothing makes me angrier than paysite asswipes piggybacking free content, then charging money for something they barely did half of the work for.

Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 2008 May 18, 03:52:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember now, I messaged the team on TSR over a year ago for something that wasn't PG 13 approvable.
It was nowhere near as bad as this (A few kids swearing, bullying each other, some of them did have dirty profile pics, but I was more concerned about the bullying) and I did get a reply from Tug a few days later, saying something would be done.
I really, really hope something will be done about this. Not only are TSR being hypocritical with their PG 13 policy, but it's a danger to kids.
Paedophiles know that TS2 is aimed at kids, so naturally there's gonna be kids on any TS2 related site, but TSR really need to put their foot down.
I find it hard to talk about subjects like this, not only because it's disgusting, but because I know "people" who have been victims of peadophiles (sp?), and it ruins your life, so the sooner TSR act, or someone on here knocks some sense into TSR, or anyone that can help, at least one child can carry on living a happy life.

(Sorry if I seem to be babbling on, it's late here, I'm tired, and I'm just genuinely sad that a "family friendly" site can just let these things happen)

Updated April 30th!
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 2008 May 18, 04:37:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and MTS2, the site they bait is very careful to keep that sort of content well out of the site.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 2008 May 18, 04:40:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moune, definetly forget Reflex forums. It's only sugary-coated blinkies thank-you posts and there's not a single thread to pun on anything there. Unless i totally missed it. But anyway, frankly, i don't think they'ld like that. Grin
MTS2 is definetly another no-no.

Beth, a year ago you got an answer that they were going to do something... Apparently they "forgot" to do it. But maybe recontacting them with moar smuttiness with links and screen capture proofs would do it. I don't really believe in it but hey, you never know.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 2008 May 18, 12:09:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no proof something was done, though.
I felt so grossed out by the words that were flying between these kids that I didn't bother going back to the profiles to look!

Updated April 30th!
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: 2008 May 18, 13:17:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moune, definetly forget Reflex forums. It's only sugary-coated blinkies thank-you posts and there's not a single thread to pun on anything there. Unless i totally missed it. But anyway, frankly, i don't think they'ld like that. Grin

Urgh, I used to frequent that sucky forum. Unless you were showing pictures of your houses/sims with 400GB of pay-content on it, they ignore you, or direct you to payshit. Also, they're in their own little world, so I don't think contacting them would be that productive.
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2008 May 18, 14:08:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup, can't stand that place too. It's like a huge payfiles catalogue. The snobbiest community around  Lips sealed

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2008 May 18, 14:23:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, weren't they the people encouraging Niven?
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: 2008 May 18, 14:31:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't think of any forums that are well visited and would accept a thread like this...other than the ones it's already at, that is.
Moune, good luck with Barb. *snort*

I like the WCIF's at Reflex. *nods* it's where I find half my stuff.
And PVP is pretty dead, yeah.

GoS, of course, would be an okay place to post this I'm sure.
The Sims Cave as well...but they're already talking about...Redis brought it over.
I dunno, peeps. Good luck!

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 2008 May 18, 14:49:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, weren't they the people encouraging Niven?
Don't know as i tried reading some stuff there but was sick of their mentality Lips sealed But that's higly possible: they encourage any paysite, any lick-my-ass-to-get-in-my-club and have their stupid showcases. But the last time i dared peeking the forum seemed deserted, they must've created a totally closed snob club elsewhere. I think the latest thread still barely active is the 'Your favorite room' or something. No, i won't go there to verify Smiley. Aaaaaaaarg! *vomits*

Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: 2008 May 18, 16:18:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll happily post a link to this at GoS, but I think we have quite a large overlap of members, so most people know about it already.

As for any forums that aren't sychophantic groupwanks ... I'm fresh out of ideas.

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 2008 May 18, 17:11:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wickednoukfamily forum.

Inactive
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 2008 May 18, 17:50:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We could take out an ad about this shit on MTS2--or TSR. Cheesy

The first suggestion is actually serious, sort of. I use Firefox so I don't know--do you have to click on it to see the gist of the ad, or does it appear in a banner?

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2008 May 18, 18:06:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IIRC - as i blocked all TSR's ads - one banner on the top, one on each side and one in the middle of every page. That's already way too much to pretend need any money btw Tongue

Scurvy Wench
ARR!

Now with POTO!

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 2008 May 19, 07:19:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Will somebody clear something up for me? I always thought that InSim and InSimAdult were PMBD friendly. I was lurking around the other day (trying out my account) when came upon a thread were someone was asking for some payshit (I think it was some sexysims animations). Someone harmlessly linked to the booty, and someone else freaked out and asked them to remove the link. So, are we against their policy? What is going on that I'm missing?

BTW: I just got done writing a long-ass paper, so if my wording/spelling is off, be gentle.

Playing in the GIMP is one of my favorite things. - chemestrycourtney
I did it for the Bacon - Hecubus
Thank you for that visual abortion - Paloma
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: