PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 10:11:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 963116 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #990 on: 2008 August 20, 22:31:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of the four girls my father had, I was the streaker and hated to wear clothing. My red-haired brother was the streaker out of the three boys. My son and daughter both were little streakers. I shouldn't say "were" about my son though, he still loves to whip it all off and show it to the world. One time, I caught him standing on the window sill with his glory bared to the passers by. I wonder what the passing motorist thought as she/he passed our house and saw him plastered to the window like one of those toy animals that had suction cups attached to its paws....

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #991 on: 2008 August 20, 22:33:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Y'know, I used to think my mom was full of shit when she said it was us kids that gave her grey hair...

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #992 on: 2008 August 20, 22:36:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My boy would not wear anything but underwear in the house even after kindergarten. He would come home from school and strip down to his skivvies. Finally, we moved to a little shack in the woods with concrete floors and no running water. At first it had huge holes in the walls and no insulation. He learned it was best to keep both clothing and shoes on. After we fixed the place up (including carpeting), he ditched the shoes, but thankfully kept the clothing!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
jilly
ARR!

dumber than EVAR

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: 2008 August 20, 23:53:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I was 2 or 3 I used to go downstairs and do the naked dance in front of everybody after I took a bath. Now it just embarasses the hell out of me  Tongue
Aralie
Landlubber

Fluffy Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #994 on: 2008 August 20, 23:58:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My boyfriend's nephew is a little streaker too. He'll take his bath, then come out into the living room wearing a towel. Once he sees us, he'll immediately ditch the towel and run around the house naked saying that he's "Span" (Spider Man). It's soo funny!
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #995 on: 2008 August 21, 00:00:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of my mom's favorite stories is the time I was 3 and in the tub. She left the bathroom for a second to get a towel and I disappeared. She found me down the road on top of a stump in an empty lot, naked and singing at the top of my lungs. The best part? There was a whore house across the street from the empty lot (we didn't live in the best neighborhood) and all the ladies were on their porch Awww-ing and saying how cute I was!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #996 on: 2008 August 21, 00:04:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was constantly telling my son (and his friends) to pull UP their pants.  I can't stand that low on-the-hips-showing-your-undershorts-and/or-butt-to-the-world-crotch-to-the-knees style that he tried to wear.

I hate that trend...I once yelled across the mall at my 12 year old brother to pull up his pants..The best part? Four other "Kevin's" looked at me guiltily and pulled at theirs Cheesy

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #997 on: 2008 August 21, 02:05:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was constantly telling my son (and his friends) to pull UP their pants.  I can't stand that low on-the-hips-showing-your-undershorts-and/or-butt-to-the-world-crotch-to-the-knees style that he tried to wear.  I saw my son's ass enough when he was a baby, didn't need to see it as a teenager! Shocked  My daughter liked tore up jeans and big shirts, almost took an act of God to get her into something else.

I teach and I am constantly telling guy students to hike their pants up so I don't have to look at their drawers.  It honestly to the point at one school where the guys are much worse than girls about what's appropriate.

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #998 on: 2008 August 21, 03:06:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I was 2 or 3 I used to go downstairs and do the naked dance in front of everybody after I took a bath. Now it just embarasses the hell out of me  Tongue

That happened once when I was at my aunt's house, my cousin/idkwtf anymore's 3-4 year old daughter came running down nakey and dancing around. And my mom choked on her drink.  Cheesy
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #999 on: 2008 August 21, 08:02:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was definitely the little streaker of my family. My mom's favorite part about it was that usually I'd convince my brother and sister to join me and INSIST that they, like me, folded their clothes neatly and placed them somewhere they wouldn't get dirty. I guess I figured it was less work for me to just get dirty naked and just take a bath versus taking a bath AND having my mom deal with my muddy clothes. All for the sake of convenience, of course.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
vexed
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1000 on: 2008 August 21, 12:17:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if this one has been posted yet, if it has sorry!

Gotta love how low it is. Everyone needs to see buttcrack.  Roll Eyes And that pink color and the texture...EEEEW!  Tongue

I'm not sure I'd ever be able to find the original, but looking at that reminds me of a nightie I downloaded a long time ago.  That is, a full nightie that they look like they've just chopped the middle out of.  I'm hunting through Body Shop to see if I can find it.

EDIT: I was wrong.  It's a MAXIS nightie they've chopped the middle out of.

Not just skanky, but lazy.  I spose it's a pay item? Cheesy
« Last Edit: 2008 August 21, 12:26:46 by vexed » Logged

Visit Vexation Nation!

“When you tear out a man’s tongue, you’re not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”
–Tyrion Lannister, A Clash of Kings, ASoIaF
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: 2008 August 21, 13:12:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's lulworthy. A Maxis item with the middle bit cut out and put on sale (Maybe EAxis could learn something for TS2S here?). I personally like it as a nightie, but loathe it as... whatever the hell it's supposed to be.
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: 2008 August 21, 13:50:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

you know, you should all be ahamed of yourselves! theres these poor people, going out of their way to creat some truely fugly shit to line the pockets of toma$$ and ATWAT and such, and here you all are, ripping them apart and laughing at them.

i am of course joking, jesus, what the hell wat that person thinkng, i liked that nightie as it was, and that thing does THAT to it!  WTF!! but, well, i guess it IS T$R, anything gets in there.

hmmmmm, *gets idea* dun dun daaaaa
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1003 on: 2008 August 21, 15:08:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

According to my mom, at the age of 4-5 I came to the top of the steps from my bath and loudly announced that I was a Naked Angel.

Thing is, that's not sexual - naked little ones isn't sexual, its naked kids....it becomes sexual when you put them in clothing that is designed to add that element, and -that- is what annoys me and makes me want to go hunting with a wasp-gun

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1004 on: 2008 August 21, 19:19:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Slightly off-topic, but funny none-the-less...

At age 5 my cousin came bolting down the stairs, whilst the preacher was visiting, to ask his dad, "DAD!!! Is fuck a bad word? Can I say fuck or is fuck a bad word??"

He wasn't naked, but, meh...lol

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: