PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 11:01:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 962499 times)
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #750 on: 2008 July 19, 04:42:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Snarky, are you outside my window?  Shocked

bwaaaaaaahahaha

you & Snarky are so full of WIN tonight!   Cheesy
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: 2008 July 19, 06:14:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You never know when or where that shark is going to pop up, he's like Santa, everywhere! *looks out of blinds and sighs with relief to see the yard empty for once*

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: 2008 July 19, 19:13:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I more disturbed by the Gorilla in the third image than anything.  Shocked
gyrobot
Landlubber

Dark Eldar Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: 2008 July 21, 04:34:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How about sequinned bikinis for teens?  Cheesy

Dont know what is more shameful the crappy photoshop or the offensive skin tone (I never, ever played with custom skin meshes to make my sims more realistic)
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: 2008 July 21, 04:54:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[SNIP]the offensive skin tone (I never, ever played with custom skin meshes to make my sims more realistic)
Offensive skintone?! Whaaaat? You never ever played with custom skin meshes? Your sims must be really ugly then. Maxis fug is fuggy, specially for skintone. lol Do you know there are a lot of custom barbie skintone, totally "non-offensive"? BTW where do you see an offensive skintone on that pic? Do you see a breast or a genital? Nope! Then how can you say it's not a barbie one? How can a shiny skintone be offensive? You should land back on earth, quick.

I can't believe that you quoted that post!  Angry Bashing free sites is forbidden here. So STOP IT!
« Last Edit: 2008 July 21, 05:00:25 by Dr House » Logged

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: 2008 July 21, 05:12:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree, knock it off or face a keelhauling. Not in the mood for idiots and asshats, in too much fucking pain.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: 2008 July 21, 14:06:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How about sequinned bikinis for teens?  Cheesy

Innocuous image by a free creator some moron is trying to call smutty

Dont know what is more shameful the crappy photoshop or the offensive skin tone (I never, ever played with custom skin meshes to make my sims more realistic)

I am an official prude, but I think you'd better stay off teh intrawebs if you think that is shocking or smutty. You are waaayyy outside the norm in your beliefs, that's OK, but you should know that everyone will find your comments very strange. There's nothing offensive about a realistic skintone, especially when you don't know if it's barbie or not. It doesn't bother me even if the skintone is anatomically correct, nudity does not necessarily mean smut in my opinion. Better steer clear of Michelangelo or Reubens if that's what you think.

The point of this thread is that TSR calls itself a PG-13, family friendly site and claims that MTS2 is full of perverted content. I've never seen anything so blatantly offensive at MTS2 or even at insim which is a bit more adult, than in this thread. Even when I venture into the clearly identified and age-limited adult sites, I'm not as offended as I am by  this smut here in this thread. The hypocrisy is the point.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: 2008 July 21, 14:59:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is it that's offensive about the skintone? Neither her snatch or boobs are showing, so they could very well still be barbie-like. Is it her belly button? Oh my! Belly buttons are so very inappropriate!

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: 2008 July 21, 15:24:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The high school I went to made a HUGE fuss over a picture that made it to our yearbook. It featured, get this, bellybutton!!!!eleventyone!!1 Apparently the wind blew a girls shirt up, just a bit, when we went on our beach volleyball trip. Somehow it made it to yearbook, they all nearly  had a stroke. Of course these are the same people who gave me three days suspension for having a boy almost rape me in the gym.  Undecided

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: 2008 July 21, 15:26:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Belly buttons are pretty X-rated, right up there with knees and the Sims' webbed toes.  Cheesy
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: 2008 July 21, 15:34:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Belly buttons are pretty X-rated, right up there with knees and the Sims' webbed toes.  Cheesy
Yep, so long they are wearing long socks and keep their hands in front of their stomach at all times, they can walk around virtually naked for all I care.  Grin
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: 2008 July 21, 18:48:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She showed her bellybutton. In public? On a beach!?!? Shocked Roll Eyes

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: 2008 July 21, 20:20:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She showed her bellybutton. In public? On a beach!?!? Shocked Roll Eyes

That is UNHEARD of!

As for the wtftperson who said it was an offensive skintone, you need to climb out from underneath your rock. There are pleenty of offensive skintones that are much more.... detailed than that. *remembers horrors of downloading sim with skintone icon that had a picture of a vagina*  Lips sealed
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: 2008 July 21, 21:42:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

actually quite likes the maxis skintones...no seriously!

I agree that the skintone is far from offensive (heck I play with non-barbie maxis skins along with crammyboy's penis addon) but, did we really need the response from Redisenchanted and Dr House? It could just be me not being piratey enough but, that was a bit much wasn't it? Its not as if she/he came on slandering the skintone in a more vile manner, accusing us of corrupting young minds or throwing the God argument at us (I've read on BTJunkie someone saying all us filesharers are going to Hell).

I'm a softie, I admit it Tongue

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #764 on: 2008 July 21, 22:28:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I play devil's advocate here...maybe gyrobot meant the skins was offensive because it gives teenage girls rather pronounced breasts (and buttcheeks).  On an adult sim, no problem.  On a teenage sim, its a little on the pervy side.

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: