PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 15:11:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 965384 times)
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #2520 on: 2009 April 13, 19:52:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, that sim  is ugly  Shocked   that is even worse then some of the townies!

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2521 on: 2009 April 13, 19:59:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Police uniform?  What is she trying to do, arrest people, or cause traffic accidents? O.O

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: 2009 April 13, 20:30:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

blablablabla...I don't browse this forum in Firefox- I use IE  ... blablablalblabla ... I'm still trying to transition to Firefox ... blablablablabla ...  I can't get myself out of the rut of using IE for this forum. ... blablablabla ...

Well then you suck until further notice.

Dude - there's a DEATH TO CALALILY up there for a reason.  Cheesy I've been transitioning for at least a year and a half.  Pity Stupid Calalily and don't have flashy things.

You could always just use the IE Plugin for Firefox, to help with those withdrawal pains while transitioning.

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: 2009 April 14, 00:57:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh palese! A year and a half? I know trannies that have transitioned faster than that.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: 2009 April 14, 00:58:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't live in Belgian, so I can't testify to how authentic those uniforms are.  But I'm picturing police women trying to chase down a perp in that outfit and  what I'm picturing is pretty hilarious.

Calalily, I can't believe you're having that much trouble.  It took me months to get used to IE from Netscape, yet the transition from IE to Firefox was really easy for me.  And I'm usually the type that clings stubbornly to something as if it's a life preserver on the Titanic.  I'm still using PSP 7.0, because any other version just confuses me.

Adblock and no script makes Firefox well worth it.   That and tabbed browsing.  I love tabbed browsing.  I used to have all these browsers open on my desktop, now it's just one, with bunches of tabs.  

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Nietzsche
Landlubber

I'm a bad, bad, disillusioned miscreant~ ;)

View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: 2009 April 14, 01:57:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Belgium. It's Belgium. But, I don't think any country would have those uniforms for women, it's completely impractical.

SHAKESHAFT IS A THIEF!
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: 2009 April 14, 03:59:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps not too impractical. Wearing that, perp catches YOU.  Tongue

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
eefje
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: 2009 April 14, 08:50:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahem. I DO live in Belgium, and believe me, that is indeed not the standard police uniform. I wondered at first  if that creator was trying to offend Belgians for some reason, then I looked it up at tsr, turns out it's supposed to be a Bulgarian police uniform. I've been to Bulgaria,  and no they did not have those uniforms there either. But guys, Belgium and Bulgaria is not the same!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2528 on: 2009 April 14, 09:56:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could always just use the IE Plugin for Firefox, to help with those withdrawal pains while transitioning.

That would require change - I still have (shame) IE6.  Cheesy I was very perturbed recently when the google toolbar changed the way the find function works in IE.  Embarrassed I still wish for FF2 - I had to upgrade for my FTP to update.

Oh palese! A year and a half? I know trannies that have transitioned faster than that.

Tell me about it. Cheesy I don't know why I'm so resistant. I just like same.

Calalily, I can't believe you're having that much trouble.  It took me months to get used to IE from Netscape, yet the transition from IE to Firefox was really easy for me.  And I'm usually the type that clings stubbornly to something as if it's a life preserver on the Titanic.  I'm still using PSP 7.0, because any other version just confuses me.

Adblock and no script makes Firefox well worth it.   That and tabbed browsing.  I love tabbed browsing.  I used to have all these browsers open on my desktop, now it's just one, with bunches of tabs.  

Me either - I'm an absolute freak though.  I have all the addons with FF too - Adblock, Fireshot, a couple of custom skins, FireFTP, FoxLingo, Ref Control, Reload Every and the Australian Dictionary. I like it a lot, but I despise the change, so I have both browsers open at the same time, and visit some sites with FF, and some with IE.  In all fairness though, I don't see ads fullstop - I have a modified hosts file.  So no matter what, no ads - that's a recent change though - couple of months or so.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Axeleefe
ARR!

This Chair be high, Says I

View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: 2009 April 14, 10:17:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tongue To be fair to the 'lily, it took me a while to get over IE6 and take firefox. At first browser tabbing was like "lolwut?" but you get used to it.
Plus, with firefox, when you look at dirty images, it's a lot easier to cover your tracks!

I'm just kidding.... No, really.
sailfindragon
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2530 on: 2009 April 14, 11:13:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily:

I completely understand your reluctance in changing from IE to firefox. I was using IE for what seems like forever and the ONLY reason I ended up making the change to firefox was due to having to test my website on different browsers.....which mean installing them on my computer.
Now I use Firefox all the time which I would not have thought possible 8 months ago! Smiley

Add your Sims Site to the SailfinSims Link Directory
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: 2009 April 14, 13:13:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No country anywhere would ever have their police officers dress like hookers. Unless it was for an undercover operation.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2532 on: 2009 April 14, 23:18:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nothing wrong with the mesh, itself - after all, some of us are more curved than others - but the tops that won't hold them in, as it were, well....not kid-safe

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: 2009 April 14, 23:59:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love FireFox! Besides...my son, who knows more than I do about such things, says that FF is more secure than IE. Of course now he has taken to using google chrome  Tongue
I refused to buy Vista for my pc (XP is fine by me) & I hate the new & improved (??) yahoo IM so much I hardly ever use it.

edited slightly so as to make sense *sigh*
« Last Edit: 2009 April 16, 03:46:41 by pinkyfriend » Logged

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: 2009 April 15, 01:06:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That looks like the Classic Pinup mesh from Warlokk, which is a free skinmesh.

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: