PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 18:58:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 964075 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #2100 on: 2009 March 18, 01:02:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*laughs* She'll probably just pat them gently on their heads and shoo them back outside to play.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: 2009 March 18, 01:02:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Techincally god is sexless, that's why none of his representatives are keen on us having any Cheesy
I'd say that I'm more of a live and let live person so religion does not play a part in my life. Plus I have my own cult in the sims, I'm the benevolent/malevonent killer toaster...

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
bmyall
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: 2009 March 18, 01:43:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't see God being sexless, How else could she give birth to the whole universe. No guy I ever heard of has ever given birth to anything (except maybe trouble). Besides what's the big bang all about then?

disillusioned miscreant<br />

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2103 on: 2009 March 18, 01:59:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, in Genesis, it is said that God is both and neither.  The reason for the whole no sex thing really came about from the medieval period - Kings and other nobles would send excess children into the church - you don't want them having children to try and steal the throne/land/power from the heirs, but if you need them, they are available.

And you know, if you can't have any, making it where others aren't either makes some sense - except when you want them to overpopulate the planet so you can have more power.

I respect religious people, but sometimes I think the ones at the top are a bit blinded to reality.

www.thestormradio.com
Moonie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: 2009 March 18, 02:22:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So back to the reason we are here...
I don't think this has been posted yet.

www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims2-female-child-undies/title/evi%20kids%20undies%20-%20/id/784049

Maybe not super smutty, but why did she make them ride up so much?

Two atoms were sitting at a bar... one says "I think I just lost an electron."  The other asks "are you sure?" To which the first one replies " I'm positive." - Wadsworth (from Fallout 3)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: 2009 March 18, 02:54:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moonie, you can hot-link the images from TSR so that we can have the smut right here to gouge our eyes out at.  Cheesy  That way, those of us that really hate going to TSR won't have to.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: 2009 March 18, 03:11:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok wait. Someone actually commented "Very Pretty! Thank You!" for putting a child in a gappy Peggy wig and Big Girl diapers. Are you fucking kidding me.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Moonie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: 2009 March 18, 03:18:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moonie, you can hot-link the images from TSR so that we can have the smut right here to gouge our eyes out at.  Cheesy  That way, those of us that really hate going to TSR won't have to.

I know, but making you go to TSR when you don't want to makes me laugh.  Not many things make me laugh anymore Keirra.

Seriously though, I do know that.  I've just gotten used to doing this way, that I don't really think about when I do it.

Two atoms were sitting at a bar... one says "I think I just lost an electron."  The other asks "are you sure?" To which the first one replies " I'm positive." - Wadsworth (from Fallout 3)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2108 on: 2009 March 18, 04:07:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, and hotlinking makes them have more expenses - means a little less goes to a third house and a yacht for Thoma$$

www.thestormradio.com
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: 2009 March 18, 04:30:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know, but making you go to TSR when you don't want to makes me laugh.  Not many things make me laugh anymore Keirra.

No, it just makes me ignore your posts, because that place is obnoxious.

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: 2009 March 18, 05:05:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, it just makes me ignore your posts, because that place is obnoxious.

So true, pickles, so true
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: 2009 March 18, 05:06:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, and hotlinking makes them have more expenses - means a little less goes to a third house and a yacht for Thoma$$

Soggy, how much you want to be Thomas is pricing yachts?

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2112 on: 2009 March 18, 05:50:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I won't take that, its a sucker's bet Smiley

And for the record, I think the divine is whatever she wants to be, when it suits him.  Because being infinite, means they can bloody well do what it wants.

www.thestormradio.com
vexed
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2113 on: 2009 March 18, 06:59:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do I have this sing song voice in my head now singing "I'm a Big Kid Now"?

Oh and PAINTED ON MUCH, EVI?!  Creases, painted on!  Egads!

(for a minute I was going to give Evi the benefit of the doubt and assume it was early work - naive I know - alas, I was wrong.  It was posted in September 2008)

Visit Vexation Nation!

“When you tear out a man’s tongue, you’re not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”
–Tyrion Lannister, A Clash of Kings, ASoIaF
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: 2009 March 18, 17:02:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lately we've been getting Mormons which is rather strange seeing as I live in southern Europe. They're always well dressed and pleasant young people who are not too pushy and seem to ignore that the vast majority of Greek people a) have been indoctrinated from an early age into Orthodox Christianity and see all other sects as teh ebil and b) "Mormons, what on Earth are Mormons?!? Are you trying to sell me some kind of new tech gadget?".

For pure amusement when encountering Mormons ask them about the Mountain Meadows Massacrehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre or a hat full of rocks: http://www.geocities.com/exmormon2000/seerstone.html.  Of course here in the US about 50% of the Mormons who come door to door are poor twits just out of High School from Salt Lake City who have encountered few non-Mormons and are totally bewildered by any arguement that's not had a stock answer programmed into them before they left on their Mission.

I think the best response I've ever heard by someone who was accosted by Xtians with the question, "Have you Found Jesus?" was "Try a synagogue.  I understand he's Jewish."

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: