PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 23:58:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  New paysite: AnnaMariaSims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New paysite: AnnaMariaSims  (Read 22568 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: New paysite: AnnaMariaSims
« Reply #30 on: 2008 April 11, 18:05:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can post anything but personal contact details.  

I just had a look at her html source code for her site - Jojoba FTW - the metatags are exactly the same except for site names - even the spelling mistakes.

Liana Sims:

<meta name="keywords" content="Sims 2, sims2, sims 2 downloads, lianasims2, lianaa, liana, fashion, skins, clothes, formal, gown, make-up, jewelry, package, sims, sims site">
      <meta name="description" content="This is a Sims2 fan site with fashion creations. Here you will find a huge collection of evening dresses for that sim special moment, stylish outfits, lovely undies and pijamas and sexy swimsuits." />

AnnaMaria Sims:
<meta name="keywords" content="Sims 2, sims2, sims 2 downloads, annamariasims2, fashion, skins, clothes, formal, gown, make-up, jewelry, package, sims, sims site">
      <meta name="description" content="This is a Sims2 fan site with fashion creations. Here you will find a huge collection of evening dresses for that sim special moment, stylish outfits, lovely undies and pijamas and sexy swimsuits." />

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2008 April 11, 18:08:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who's Who for AnnaMarie
http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=annamariasims2.com

Who's Who for Liana
http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=lianasims2.net

The Registrent real names are different. Doesn't mean their not one in the same though.

« Last Edit: 2008 April 11, 18:43:45 by WB » Logged

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 April 11, 20:40:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*has zadiesims flashbacks*

Inactive
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2008 April 11, 21:14:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it because she comes from the same town you guys are suss'd on it? The thing that gives me pause is her metadata.. noone ever describes their site exactly the same.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: 2008 April 11, 22:41:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it's her friend it's more likely they would live in the same town than not.  I think they are one in the same though, there are just too many other similarities. 

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Azaya
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2008 April 12, 05:40:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it because she comes from the same town you guys are suss'd on it? The thing that gives me pause is her metadata.. noone ever describes their site exactly the same.
I suppose she could have been lazy enough to just copy and paste and change a few words, but this community is so nuts at times that it's probably more likely that they are the same person. Occam's Razor doesn't seem to apply to Sims 2.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: 2008 April 12, 05:53:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suppose she could have been lazy enough to just copy and paste and change a few words, but this community is so nuts at times that it's probably more likely that they are the same person. Occam's Razor doesn't seem to apply to Sims 2.

Actually that's the whole reason it is so telltale.  I copied the metadata from Sublime Sims, and changed more than a few words - because my site isn't their site and I have different things to highlight - and no person chooses the same thing to describe everything, and they certainly don't choose the same spelling mistake.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
lucreecia
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2008 April 12, 07:52:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the owner of annamariasims is a friend of liana. she helped anna to put up her own site -> same layout etc.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2008 April 13, 03:03:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the owner of annamariasims is a friend of liana. she helped anna to put up her own site -> same layout etc.

And do you know this "Anna Maria" personally?  How can you really be sure the person you're talking to is really who he/she says he/she is?  In this community we've had people pretend to be men when female, pretend to die, pretend their husband/kids are sick/dying, pretend to be several people at once, pretend to leave and come back as someone else..  The sims community has had its fill of these nut cases so don't be surprised that we are more than wary when such coincidences comes to light about a person.

Any way you spin it though, you shouldn't be asking for money, even when you're not selling items, when you JUST opened your site.  I don't care who you are.  Can't afford it?  Put it on a free hosting site.  Don't be another leech of this community.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Miami
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2008 April 14, 17:36:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also think that's one and the same person. Not only for the layout, but the clothes are too much alike. They are so ... uhm ... "bright"  Tongue. I also recolour Liana's meshes, and my recolours look completely different.
So if Liana didn't find a very ambitious scholar, like some hairy little goblin who follows each advise of his/her master, I say they are the same person.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2008 April 14, 17:54:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So if Liana didn't find a very ambitious scholar, like some hairy little goblin who follows each advise of his/her master, I say they are the same person.

Ha!   Cheesy

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2008 April 18, 11:11:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's joined up to a bunch of forums and has set up update threads. Seems a rather poor attempt to gain more traffic..And she is being given questions and comments towards her brand new site with pay items - is ignoring them too (see SnootySims, Insim). That is rather a bad attitude, and speaks strongly imao  Roll Eyes

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Camy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2008 April 18, 11:29:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some friends can also copy their friend's style, which is a bad idea.

As for the layout...man, that is bright.

Edit:  I found something odd.  Where it says IP Address, click it on both of them (the link).  Annamariasims2.com's reg date is 2002-09-09 and lianasims2.net's reg date is 2006-04-12.
« Last Edit: 2008 April 18, 11:40:24 by Camy » Logged
nerd
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2008 April 18, 13:16:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's joined up to a bunch of forums and has set up update threads. Seems a rather poor attempt to gain more traffic..And she is being given questions and comments towards her brand new site with pay items - is ignoring them too (see SnootySims, Insim). That is rather a bad attitude, and speaks strongly imao  Roll Eyes

When we get her paystuff in the booty, I'm going to post a link to it in her thread at Snooty's. We don't like paysites there either.
Rebbie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2008 April 18, 18:50:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When we get her paystuff in the booty, I'm going to post a link to it in her thread at Snooty's. We don't like paysites there either.

Good news, nerd. Some of it already is in the booty
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/annamariasims2/

So go do that posting! I want to see what she has to say  Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: