PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:53:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 592748 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #870 on: 2008 July 08, 03:58:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I saw her sitting beside those bicycles and thought, "But, but, but, I thought peddling ass was illegal for someone that ugly..."

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
BobbinRobbin
Landlubber

I yam wots I yam, an' dats all wot I yam.

View Profile
« Reply #871 on: 2008 July 08, 04:03:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of COURSE her teeth are brown...she smokes!!

Her heart is as black as her lungs.

I be colage edjamacated.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #872 on: 2008 July 08, 04:15:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been smoking for thirty-one years now, and my teeth aren't brown. Then again, I own a toothbrush and toothpaste!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Tetsuo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #873 on: 2008 July 08, 04:29:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... and we also go to the dentist for dental cleanings every six months. So, spite being smokers our teeth aren't brownish.
« Last Edit: 2008 July 08, 18:52:53 by Tetsuo » Logged
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #874 on: 2008 July 08, 05:57:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR: The Soap Opera (coming to a television station near you)

Now THAT I would subscribe to!  Grin

Cost is all the CC you can crank out plus one million dollars (for the Tom Ass).  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #875 on: 2008 July 08, 05:58:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm another smoker who doesn't have brown teeth, so there.  Tongue  Wink

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
BobbinRobbin
Landlubber

I yam wots I yam, an' dats all wot I yam.

View Profile
« Reply #876 on: 2008 July 08, 07:22:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Smokers:  Do NOT take that personally. I know many of you brush and practice hygiene which is good for you. Looking at HER, I seriously doubt SHE does....even tho smoking can cause your teeth and fingers to go brown....I grew up with smokers...they were clean too, but there are isssues. This is about Atwat/Anita, not any of you....ok?

I still say, her heart is as black as I know her lungs must be.   

I be colage edjamacated.
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #877 on: 2008 July 08, 07:27:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I knew I shouldn't have come on here so close to bedtime. That picture of Atwa is going to give me nightmares now.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #878 on: 2008 July 08, 07:32:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm an ex smoker, but when I smoked my teeth were still white. I certainly took no offence at your remark, I doubt anyone else did either. I think we're all pointing out the same thing, that smokers teeth can be clean, but atwat uses it as an excuse to ditch the toothbrush!

*passes rum to Round robin*
*passes mouthwash to atwat*

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #879 on: 2008 July 08, 11:11:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Insightful information as always Coconut, thanks.

So Tug altered Atwa's profile, and has since then had to change it back due to compaints from Atwa, and presumably an order for Thomas. It seems extremely odd to me that only Tug has the power to do that - and other stuff which Thomas can not do himself, as Dina said. TSR is so oddly run. Why would Thomas put someone into such power, then when they use it, he undermines their authority and makes them change what they did. Undermining your own staff is not a good idea; they are hardly going to remain loyal to a forum where the site owner goes against their actions especially in regard to a member they all find immensely irritating. And I had a little snoop around and saw that Tug has not posted at TSR since the middle of June. So would presume that this drama/whatever Atwa did is not exactly very new then.

Furthermore the order to change Atwa’s profile title to ‘retired’ (screen pic here, in case of whatever) does not really lessen the drama effect. She was, supposed to have, retired back in April when she made her blog announcing it. That is four months ago. She did not have a retired title then, what is the point of adding it now? That in itself does arouse suspicions and hint at drama, as clearly if the title was added recently, it means Atwa really did not leave earlier – and that will make people wonder if she ever did or will go. So in my view, that title change can do as much damage as the one Tug changed it to previously…simply because it’s bringing up an old issue, so dramary.

And not only is she gunning for one of the forum’s moderators, but also the upload submission manager. Why Thomas/the-powers-that-be-at-TSR allow someone to attack their staff and do not protect their staff is most curious. There is clearly a lot going on which we are not aware of. Surely some of the power Atwa has is false and created in her head, but she does appear to have some actual power regarding Thomas’ actions – makes you wonder what she has about him to persuade him to protect her so much. Must be something quite major.. Atwa has mostly single handily managed to get rid of two extremely popular FAs (Aikea and Gelydh), caused a massive amount of SAs to leave (the NaturalSims lot), caused issues with the forum in the Texture Challenge, caused rivalries between members, caused tension and back stabbing between FAs and staff, attacked individual moderators and attacked Kath the submission manager who is someone extremely vital to how TSR runs…

You just have to wonder why she gets away with it, and why she is doing it. And why she is allowed multiple accounts when this is against the rules, and her Atwa account is meant to be retired. Am still curious as to why Tug did nothing to the BeaSims account – surely if she was going to ban and ridicule her, why not do it to the new account that she is most active under?

And am curious as to whether Atwa had anything to do with Confide and Tantra leaving… any news on that Coconut?

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #880 on: 2008 July 08, 12:04:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Making fun of someone's talent (or lack of it in this case) in making CC is fair game.  Calling someone out on their behavior, especially with a history like Atwa's, is excellent.  She deserves it after the way she has treated people and manipulated/manipulates things behind the scenes.  However, and I am sure I am going to be catted, but I have a problem with making fun of someone's looks.  There are so many better things to have lulz for. 

We cannot all be as beautiful as Pescado, after all. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Elfen Lied
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #881 on: 2008 July 08, 12:35:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh the lulz!  Cheesy

Looks like her left eye is red and swollen shut. She took one in the eye when going down on Thomass? Egads! I did not need that image!  Grin
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #882 on: 2008 July 08, 12:54:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Making fun of someone's talent (or lack of it in this case) in making CC is fair game.  Calling someone out on their behavior, especially with a history like Atwa's, is excellent.  She deserves it after the way she has treated people and manipulated/manipulates things behind the scenes.  However, and I am sure I am going to be catted, but I have a problem with making fun of someone's looks.  There are so many better things to have lulz for. 

Agreed. There's nothing she could have possibly done to change... ehm... nevermind.

Inactive
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #883 on: 2008 July 08, 13:50:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll join you in being catted on heh. I agree with you Tomato

Oh, if only we all had beautiful beards!

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #884 on: 2008 July 08, 14:49:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Agreed with tomato. I don't think it's too bad saying "Oh man, she looks like she wants to kill someone", make fun of her expression or such, but to just keep going on about how flawed her looks are reminds me too much of my shallow friends in high school.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: