PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:04:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 592836 times)
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #765 on: 2008 June 20, 23:40:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy  I'm leaning towards excuse 9, it just seems fitting somehow.

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
Azaya
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: 2008 June 20, 23:41:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't care if it's true or not, it's hilarious.  Grin
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #767 on: 2008 June 20, 23:45:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(It appears that Tommy's
gun fires blanks) .... Tom can't get it up.... he only gets hard for money) .... he couldn't please her in
the way she'd like.... he can't raise a smile.... its the only thing she can spread
around Tom these days. ...she's spreading stuff just because she can...and evidently he cant! .... She knows she can no longer rely on Tom when her batteries run out. ..Its her way of kicking him where it hurts, even though that may not apply anymore.

WOW  Shocked  looks like Tomass overdosed on that tea tree oil that pickles was talking about  Grin Grin Grin

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: 2008 June 20, 23:51:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the flying fuck? Why the hell would we even want to know about that? I think this is going too far.

Inactive
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #769 on: 2008 June 20, 23:51:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tom was away for 4 days last week. Atwa had already predicted his absence
before the fact, saying he and his wife would be undergoing fertility treatment
after trying for a baby for some considerable time. (It appears that Tommy's
gun fires blanks)

Curiously this info was deliberately 'leaked' for reasons unknown, she even
went to the lengths of repeatedly emphasising to each recipient how awful it
would be if the pirates got hold of this information, If it is indeed true that
Tom can't get it up, it is very interesting why Anita would want this to get
out.

Personally, I couldn't care less whether Thomass is completely impotent or a fucking stallion. I think the last thing this world needs is Thomass-spawn, but beyond that... *yawn*

I do feel like I should mention, though, that infertility and impotence are two very different conditions. In order to be 'firing blanks', a man would have to be able to 'get it up'. (To the best of my knowledge anyway. There may very well be situations in which a man can ejaculate without an erection, but I don't know about them.)

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #770 on: 2008 June 20, 23:56:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look it's not his wife's fault that he's a smuck. I don't think it's funny to make fun of some guys or some womans fertility if it might be true. Shame on Anita to tell people this info, if it is what happening.

Inactive
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #771 on: 2008 June 20, 23:58:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think men can ejaculate without being aroused if their prostate is milked.  *isn't sure why she thinks she knows that Shocked*

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #772 on: 2008 June 21, 00:12:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gross.

Inactive
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #773 on: 2008 June 21, 00:12:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the flying fuck? Why the hell would we even want to know about that? I think this is going too far.

Look it's not his wife's fault that he's a smuck. I don't think it's funny to make fun of some guys or some womans fertility if it might be true. Shame on Anita to tell people this info, if it is what happening.

I have to agree. This issue has nothing to do with Sims or the community other than the fact that Thomas was away for a few days (and Atwat knew about it), and it crosses the line. I feel dirty knowing this; if Atwat truly is spreading this information, she should be ashamed of herself. I'm sure I, like many, have probably joked about Thomas' manhood on more than one occasion, but I refuse to engage in any sort of comic teasing or speculation on this particular RL matter.

And although I know nothing about whatever affliction Thomas or his wife may be suffering from (and I do not want to), I feel the need to clarify: using fertility treatments usually does not mean that the person involved cannot get an erection or ejaculate, so teasing in that manner is silly even if it weren't a little too personal. It might be funny to question the virility of this man who we all despise, but this is hitting a little too close to home and getting into some invasive territory, IMO.

Rose: people like the ones you've described disgust me.  Angry

I hope you're very proud of yourself, Anita.

------

Edited to add: Coconut, please don't misunderstand me. I don't think there's anything wrong with you informing the phorum about this issue, because Atwa already spilled the beans. It's just further evidence of her desperation for attention and her inability to keep her mouth shut. Complete treachery. I just don't want to add anything that might be construed as mockery of Thomas or his wife, as it's Atwa who should be embarrassed about this, not them. I have plenty of ways to criticize him without delving into extremely painful, private, RL matters.
« Last Edit: 2008 June 21, 00:56:16 by glasscigarette » Logged

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #774 on: 2008 June 21, 00:27:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree, that is just wrong.  Infertility is a very very trying and emotional thing to suffer from and I am sure that it is hard enough on them as it is, I wouldn't want anyone to go through it.   If I was his wife Atwat would be getting smack down in a hurry.   Angry

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #775 on: 2008 June 21, 01:08:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's safe to say that atwat knows few boundaries when it comes to striking out at those whom she feels have slighted her. It almost makes me feel for Thomass. But hey, he hired and no doubt encouraged her behavior in the past, so I guess it's just fair that he knows what it's like to be a recipient of that kind of grotesque behavior.
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #776 on: 2008 June 21, 01:32:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Carrier" means basically the same thing as "owner" in a biological sense, and I have a hard time believing that "womb-carrier" wouldn't raise a few eyebrows, if not hackles, in this particular forum.
Because she wasn't the target.  Like I said, it's easy to skip over certain things if they look "okay", especially when the bigger issue at the moment was dealing with Sheyza and sharing intimate details that are not his to share and making jokes about rape.

It still pretty much comes across as "womb on legs" (to use your own example) and not in the innocuous sense of lungs, cars, etc. All I meant was that many of us would have been extremely upset to see something like that written, but we were totally willing to ignore "penis-owners," and that seems quite hypocritical to me.

Besides, lungs are neutral territory. Everyone has them. Nobody can say "Well, you have lungs" and mean it as an insult

And every male is born with a penis and every female with a uterus.  Lungs can be a point of contention if one of them has only one lung, or lung cancer due to smoking, or has asthma and someone is mocking them for always being out of breath or out out of shape, or anything.  People will fight about anything.  You can accidentally nudge a person while walking by them and suddenly it's Armageddon.

All I'm getting at is the fact that gender and sexuality are hot button topics, and, in the wrong hands, can be used in a misguided attempt at insulting another person, whereas lungs and cars are not.
Then you've never seen people argue about their cars before.  Tongue  People can get heated if anyone insults their vehicle, maybe say they can smoke the car in a race or something.  I've hung around even people who are obsessed with their cars, getting upgrades, taking care of their "babies".  You scratch or dent it, you pay in blood.  You beat them in a race and they go around telling people you cheated.  Tongue  I'm not trying to downplay the issue of sexism, but it isn't the only issue on the planet.  People have killed for less.

I might say that a friend of mine is gay and mean it in the entirely innocent, honest sense, whereas a bigot might call someone "gay" in an idiotic attempt to insult them.
I doubt the person who used "penis owner" meant it in a hostile manner.  If you can do it with "gay", why not her with "penis owner"?  I doubt she's a sexist who hates all men.

I doubt that the poster of the comment (I'm intentionally leaving out names) meant what she said in a nasty way. I was just trying to point out that it's hypocritical to jump all over one person for doing something very similar, while excusing it from others.
I don't think it's that similar that they deserve equal punishment.  One flippant comment in contrast to several posts demonstrating a great amount of insensitivity?  Instead of leaving out names, just say who it is.  I doubt she would have been up in arms about it much if you said it earlier.  Slap on the wrist, sure, but I doubt she needs to be taken to the firing squad.  But like I said, she wasn't the main target, it's easy to miss a post like that, and I doubt she would have fought much about it if someone had said something about it instead of dancing around it.
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #777 on: 2008 June 21, 01:36:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never said they deserved equal punishment. If you check my original post, I didn't even say she was the only person who said something that was rude. It was simply the comment that stuck out. My only point is that the comment would never have gone unnoticed if it had been about women, whether or not it was intentionally inflammatory. Everyone who I have repeated the phrase "penis-owner" to has found it offensive, because it sounds like it is meant that way. I don't think it was, but it sounds that way. I was just saying that if we are going to tell one person to be more sensitive, perhaps the rest of us should try to do the same.

I see what you're saying here, but sorry, I stand by everything I said.  Wink

Can I haz moar derailment nao plz?
« Last Edit: 2008 June 21, 01:44:10 by glasscigarette » Logged

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #778 on: 2008 June 21, 01:48:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

People excuse certain behaviours from long-standing members around here all the time that newer members would be chewed out for.  Same deal--you might be excused or get a talking-to if you're a pirate, but chewed out if you're a paysite supporter.  It's their choice where to draw the line, considering the forum is largely unmoderated.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #779 on: 2008 June 21, 01:52:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Happy boobie owner here. Cheesy

Inactive
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: