PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 06:23:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 592928 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #735 on: 2008 June 20, 14:38:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just wanted you to see that my mom IS a very good woman, and it's because she does love me, and she made sacrifices just so I could live and be happy someday into my adulthood.

Well, way to put her most sensitive secret on the internet for people you perceive as nasty peices of work to tear down.  You prince.  Roll Eyes

Do YOU not care about other's feelings? Aparently fucking not.

I don't care about your feelings if it means sacrificing lots of women who are unsure about their very core being in favour of not telling you off.  And again, egocentric much?  Out of all this, you are apparently the one with the biggest hurt - or rather butthurt.

There, now you have something juicy to talk about. Shey blew the hell off at PMBD.

You can't even hold our attention for 2 pages - after this post, I won't reply again (*unless you return - cause all flouncers do - even if you're just reading this right now without logging in) and it's still the same day for me - I couldn't be bothered gossiping about you.  Believe it or not - you're small potatoes, and hardly the key concern of my world, or anyone else's here.

Yeah, it will be called "PMBD - Sucks Ass". Where all the pay creators can go and talk shit about you. Then we'll see how much YOU like it.

You're too late - there's already one of those.

Anyone know of any good dandruff solution?

Yeah - my sister's a hairdresser so she gave me the poop - anything with coal tar in it.  Coolington uses it - works miracles.  Head n Shoulders dries your hair out.  If you can't get coal tar, anything with teatree oil in it.  Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: 2008 June 20, 14:39:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF? I am so very confused now. Can anyone explain please?   Cry

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Fainiel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: 2008 June 20, 15:07:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, I go out all day, I miss this. I'm never leaving the house again! *beds down in front of computer with munchies and a diet coke*

If you're dandruff's bad, you can get super strong coal tar shampoo from your doctor (in Britain anyway) it stinks but it works!
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: 2008 June 20, 15:46:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF? I am so very confused now. Can anyone explain please?   Cry

Not much to explain, Tabby.  After embarrassing himself, a paysite enthusiast flounced out never to be heard from again.

This coal tar dandruff cure smacks of witchcraft. Must it be applied during a certain phase of the moon?
funkybunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: 2008 June 20, 15:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have terrible dandruff, myself. Considering I had Cradle Cap until I was 6. XD

But I haven't found anything to work. I've tried Head and Shoulders, TGel, And some generic crap. Well, if it continues still, I'm going to have to make an appointment with a dermatologist.

stolen from Jess Maree:

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
AnneBonny
ARR!

Currently doubting your existance

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: 2008 June 20, 16:00:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And again, egocentric much?  Out of all this, you are apparently the one with the biggest hurt - or rather butthurt.

This. XD

Quite frankly, Sheyza, you're coming across as anything but un-emotional. Rather, you're a bratty kid pretending to be an adult by thinking you are numb to the events happening around him. Sadly, in doing so you become blind on two fronts: blind to the world around him(AKa the Atwat, whom STILL sucks at creating, and now sucks -haha- at giving good head to TomAss) and to his own inner world, unable to grasp reality or his own motives, and he is in chronic terror of both. Hence the little temper tantrums you toss here and there that rivals the best fits thrown by obnoxious two-year olds.

Anyways, what this means simplistic minion of Atwat is that your pretend unemotional or emotionally deficient self causes thy little brain to suffer from a particular kind of a "morally-weak will". Certain emotions are critical for doing and being moved to do what is right and in not doing what one knows is bad(paysites, Atwat relations etc). And this cripples you.

Therefore Welcome to the basic class of Mind-Manipulation 101 taught by Instructor 'craptastic Atwat' herself!  I hear you're her best student. =)

--about the dandruff? Which ever method you choose make sure the shamps contain sulfur, selenium sulfide, or pyrithione zinc. Helps combat it something fierce.  Smiley

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
aikea_guinea
Landlubber

down down down

View Profile WWW
« Reply #741 on: 2008 June 20, 16:17:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And you people fed off of Aikea's pain when she left TSR too. Watching all of this like it's a sideshow. She was very emotional over that time, and you people fed on it like hungry dogs. Preying on her feelings. What the hell is wrong with YOU?

Er, excuse me?  I don't understand what this has to do with anything, especially since, as I recall, that's not even what happened.  Was I emotional?  Yes, but certainly not in the way you're describing.  I was overwhelmed, certainly, but in a very positive way.  All the stress and frustrations that came with constantly being in the middle of the 'paysite debate' were finally melting away.  The hardest part came from the bullshit I had to deal with to get our items on TSR set free, which has nothing to do with anyone on this particular site.  Sounds to me like you're being fed some serious bullshit by Thomas/Anita.

Frankly, I'm appalled by the hypocrisy you've shown these past few days. No one asked you to "pretend" to like anyone (or maybe Anita did), and I really have no idea why you felt like you needed to.
funkybunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: 2008 June 20, 16:23:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aikea FTW.

stolen from Jess Maree:

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: 2008 June 20, 16:44:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hate to say I told you so. Another two or three pages wasted on some liar.

Inactive
celligirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: 2008 June 20, 16:45:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, here's what I don't get. Nothing of what Sheyza said RE:rape or joking about men's tendencies (because I realized that he/she was joking) offended me, personally. But what I don't get is why he would air his mother's secret to a bunch of strangers on the Internet, especially when it finally came out that he actually hates our guts. You know, I'll air all my secrets (Raped? Check. Repeatedly gang-raped? Check. Went through rape trial where I was basically told that since I didn't try to escape the situation I was in, I must have wanted what I got? Check.) I'll tell you anything about me because I'm in an emotional place where I can do that, now. But to air other people's secrets, particularly the secrets of people I claim to love? No, no, and no again.

And really, I hate fakiness. If you hate someone or a group of people, don't pretend to like them. I mean, I don't hate pro-paysite people. I disagree with their stand on the paysite issue, of course, but I don't as a general rule hate people, not over something as ultimately trivial as the Sims paysite issue. So, I can have civil, even friendly, conversations with people with whom I disagree. But I would never pretend to be all buddy-buddy and then suddenly turn around an start hating. It's just...rude. I always strive to be WYSIWYG, myself. You hurt a lot fewer people that way.

So, to Sheyza ('cuz I know you're still reading, luv): Say what you mean, mean what you say. It's good life advice. If you don't like a group of people for whatever reason, why on Earth would you try to ingratiate yourself with them? Unless, of course, you were here on a mission or something...

And now...I will end my pointless rambling.

A string quartet: A good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and a person who hates violins.
Mheyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: 2008 June 20, 17:07:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coming out of lurking status here, because I would just like to say that I was in Shey's corner at first. I also stubbornly insist on finding out for myself how a person really is instead of listening to how everyone else tells me they are. Of course, I listen to their opinion, take it into consideration, and THEN decide for myself whether or not it's true, because let's face it... some people just rub certain people the wrong way, even if they're very nice people. It seems to me, as someone with an outside opinion - having followed along the conversation and not actually being a part of the discussion itself - that people were trying to help you, Shey. They weren't telling you to be careful with Anita as part of a personal vendetta against her, they were telling you their experiences with her out of concern for your feelings. Nobody here wanted to see you get fucked over. We aren't really heartless assholes at all, trust me. Well, except for Pescado, and I know he'll take that as a great compliment, so you're welcome, Pes.  Tongue Anita has proved herself time and again within this community to be, shall we say, not such a nice person. I know you aren't seeing it because she's been nice to you, and hopefully, she doesn't screw you over the way she screwed over many other people, because for the most part, you seem like a nice person as well. Somewhat mixed-up, perhaps, but overall, you're obviously at least trying to be a nice person and do what you think is right. However, it seems since she's already saying that she's a partner in your site and that it will be pay, despite the fact that you stated otherwise, that she's already stirring up a big pot of shit soup. All I can say is best of luck, with your site, with Anita, and with your other endeavors.

And now for a few random comments:

I wasn't trying to get sympathy. I just wanted you to see that my mom IS a very good woman, and it's because she does love me, and she made sacrifices just so I could live and be happy someday into my adulthood. Any woman that does that has alot of guts, and I don't care who knows that bit of my personal life. Because, and hear me out, I Am Proud Of My Mom.

You should be proud of your mom. She's obviously a strong woman to have survived such a horrible thing, and the fact that she made it through that ordeal in one piece makes ME proud of her too. I know - KNOW - what it feels like to have that happen to you (repeatedly even). And to shed a little bit of light on why she may not have spoken up - even to her sister, whom she's close to - it's very likely that shame and fear played a part. Also, given her propensity to want to protect people, which she is clearly doing with you as her child, she likely didn't want her sister to have that same fear and didn't want her sister to worry that it might happen to her as well. Victims of abuse often feel very maternal toward their siblings, and will do whatever it takes to protect them from harm, especially in a situation where nothing is being done about the abuse (and might I add that that she's passed that quality on to you as well. You can tell by the fact that you're saying we should talk shit about you and leave the other people alone. Personally, I think it's a great trait, even though it does smack of Chris "Leave Britney Alone" Crocker). There's also a very good chance that your grandfather may have threatened her or otherwise used intimidation tactics to convince her to keep her mouth shut, including saying that if she told, he would hurt her again. That is absolutely the way abusers work. He may have also told her that if she told, he would be taken away, and as much as that sounds like it would be a good thing, victims of incest have very confusing feelings about it. On one hand, you would love for the person to be taken away so that you don't have to deal with the abuse, but on the other, that person is still your father or mother or uncle or whoever and you love them whether you want to or not. Plus, what happens when they are taken away? Will your family be mad at you for "destroying the family?" Will you end up homeless if the breadwinner leaves? Also, I'll repeat what someone else said about people KNOWING. That is a horrible thing for victims of abuse. When it happens to you, you want to pretend it didn't. You want to just bury it inside your head and call it a bad dream. You don't want people to know, because people absolutely look at you differently when word gets out. Whether they look at you with contempt or disgust or, worst of all, with pity, they treat you differently, and all you want is normalcy. I'm not sure where you got the impression that anyone thought that your mother was not a good person, however. If I missed that post, someone please direct me to it. As far as I saw, nobody said she was a bad person. They only said you were shitty for bringing it up in a public forum when she obviously was not comfortable enough to bring it up on her own for all these many years, and frankly, I agree with them. Also, I believe you said she brought it up in a family sort of setting, which would indicate that she wouldn't want it to spread outside the family. Regardless of the fact that she most likely is not active in the Sims community, and would not find out that you said something about it, it was wrong of you to bring it up here. It's disrespectful of your mother's wishes.

Also, commenting on the joke about how the hell can a man get raped, it's obviously been explained already how it can happen, but also keep in mind that it's jokes like that that make it less likely for a male victim to come forward. Like someone said, the situation is already humiliating if you're a woman, but when you're a man and it's not "supposed" to happen, it can be even more embarassing.

I don't need your sympathy, or your smart attitudes. You can sit here and bitch about me, Anita, and anyone else you damn well please, but know this, we don't care about a damned thing you people say, and we don't need your "approval" to be good, decent respectful human beings.

Of course you don't need our approval. EVERYONE should be expected to be good, decent, and respectful human beings. Unfortunately, as I mentioned above, Anita has not proven herself to posess any one of those qualities, unless it suits her current agenda. Even then, it's just for show. Oh, I'm sure that in her "normal life" she probably is a good and decent and respectful person, but people often have different personalities behind a computer screen, personalities which are much closer to how they are inside their own heads where they don't have to be good, decent, respectful human beings.

I've about had it with playing nice and acting like I actually like you people. Truth is, I can't stand you.

I'm very curious about why you came here in the first place if you hate us all so much. Really, it makes no sense at all.

I'm so tired of seeing you 'mature' people tear away at other humans that you don't even know, just to get a few good kicks. Just look at how bad you ate away at all these individuals. And I guess you acomplished your goal didn't you?

I think you missed the mark slightly on our goal here. Our goal is to destroy paysites, not people. There are other people in this community whose goal is to destroy people.

I hear all these decent people, ranting to me, confiding in me, making me help them deal with the emotional problems that you people cause for them.

Us telling them that they're doing something wrong (when they ARE doing something wrong, from a legal standpoint) is not what is giving them emotional problems. Any emotional problems they have were clearly pre-existing. They're just throwing hissy fits, akin to a toddler in the grocery store being told "no" by her mother when she reaches for a package of cookies in the aisle. Mommy is the worst person in the entire world at that moment. You've just demonstrated exactly what that looks like. We told you shit you didn't want to hear and disagreed with and you flew off the handle.  And maybe next time someone comes to you - their supposed friend - and MAKES you help them deal with their emotional problems that we somehow managed to give them over the internets, you should do what that mother does and ignore them. If you ignore them, their whining and crying and screaming eventually tapers off to a tiny whimper and then eventually goes away and soon, they're all playing in the sandbox together once again. And I only give that advice to you because it seems (with the use of the words "making you help them") that you have absolutely no interest in their feelings at all, which is interesting seeing as how you just wrote all that shit about how we're heartless, emotionless pricks. Also, I thought that you "don't care about a damned thing {us} people say." If that's the case, why are these people so effed up over us telling them having a paysite is wrong?

Atwat? You are calling a 50 something year old woman a female genital, and I am the emotionless one here? Fuck no.

Once again, she presents herself as a major female genital. We're calling that one as we see it, agree with us or not.

And you know what? I might just open up a site with Anita now. Yeah, it will be called "PMBD - Sucks Ass". Where all the pay creators can go and talk shit about you. Then we'll see how much YOU like it.

If you listen to what Anita has been telling everyone, you're already opening up a site with her. A pay site. And unless it really is a paysite, we won't give a flying fuck. People talk shit about us all the time, it's part of being a pirate. And if it is a paysite, well, then your stuff will be in the Booty and we still probably won't give a flying fuck. Yo ho. Now give us our rum back.

Yo-ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high!
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
Never say we die!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #746 on: 2008 June 20, 17:14:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This coal tar dandruff cure smacks of witchcraft. Must it be applied during a certain phase of the moon?

Tis witchcraft.  But just use it regularly and no more problems.  Grin

Er, excuse me?  I don't understand what this has to do with anything, especially since, as I recall, that's not even what happened.  Was I emotional?  Yes, but certainly not in the way you're describing.  I was overwhelmed, certainly, but in a very positive way.  All the stress and frustrations that came with constantly being in the middle of the 'paysite debate' were finally melting away.

Thanks for clearing this up - I thought we mostly said Yay - I know I did, and am glad that we overwhelmed you in a positive way.  Since you seem to be over this a bit more now, I want to double my Yay! (Didn't want to swamp you the first time) and triple it as I have seen your meshes in Bodyshop now, and they are most beauteous. And for Gelyd too - lovely, lovely stuff.

Hate to say I told you so. Another two or three pages wasted on some liar.

No, I saw you duck out - I realised you came to a conclusion.  Wink But I couldn't let thoughtless statements go. Although - not *wasted* - *harangued*.   Cheesy

But what I don't get is why he would air his mother's secret to a bunch of strangers on the Internet, especially when it finally came out that he actually hates our guts.

Because it's all about him.  That's why.  

You know, I'll air all my secrets (Raped? Check. Repeatedly gang-raped? Check. Went through rape trial where I was basically told that since I didn't try to escape the situation I was in, I must have wanted what I got? Check.) I'll tell you anything about me because I'm in an emotional place where I can do that, now.

Kiss You've got guts *and* get up and go - truly admirable.  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: 2008 June 20, 17:21:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't say I'm surprised by Sheyza's rant because actually I've been expecting it since he came here.  He let some of the lies he's been told by Atwat spill out.  I am sad that another impressionable person has fallen to Atwat's influence. 

The older I get, the more I understand why people used to say to me, "But you're just a teenager!  You can't possibly understand the scope of this."  As an example, when my boyfriend and I were teenagers, we used to say *rapes you* or *molests you* to each other.  Now in hindsight it sounds incredibly stupid.  If you had told us to stop back then we probably would of just ignored you.  We grew out of it on our own.

I can understand his want to numb himself so he doesn't feel pain but that just makes him ripe to be taken advantage of.  Being numb you may not feel pain but you won't feel joy either.  You also can't empathize with others while you're numb.

So while he hates us, I don't hate him.  I feel like he's a lost lamb and I stand by what I said to him previously.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #748 on: 2008 June 20, 19:49:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah but he knows what he's doing. Otherwise he wouldn't be hiding behind the "I'm just a teen"-thing repeatedly. Wasted time and effort talking to some liar who allready decided he hated total strangers before he even talked to them.

Inactive
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: 2008 June 20, 20:15:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let me preface this post by stating that I know nothing about any of Sheyza's past dealings in the Sims community, whatever they may be. I know his TSR identity, and that's the extent of my knowledge. I've only been actively involved (ie vocal) in the community for a short while, and I often miss out on a lot of the juiciest gossip. Also, let me say that many PMBD posters are some of the most intelligent, articulate and opinionated people that I have ever come upon on the internet, and I love that.

But you know what? I'm going to run the risk of making a lot of people here very mad. Sheyza said some genuinely shitty things that he probably should have reworded or not even said at all, but he wasn't the only one saying things that were completely asinine. The "penis-owners" comment, in particular, got me up in arms. How can we sit here and get all high and mighty about how sexism goes both ways, and then just let that comment go relatively unnoticed? If the term "womb-carriers" had been used to describe women, would we all have been okay with it? Perhaps it was a joke. In that case, the speaker ought to have taken the same advice that many people were giving Sheyza as everything began to go to hell: just watch what you say. Imagine what it would sound like to others, and make sure that you are blatantly, transparently obvious about it when you are cracking a joke. Then, consider if the joke (or comment) is going to be well received by the audience you are writing it for.

And, when Sheyza finally broke down, a small part of me understood why. I don't agree with how he handled it, mind you, but I could see it coming, and not because he is a TSR creator or a friend of Atwa's or whatever. Yes, he made some idiotic comments, and yes, we have every right to tell him that he is wrong. Finally, yes, he reacted very poorly in his anger. But the hostility contained in some of the resulting comments...well, he wasn't the only one who came across looking foolish, in the opinion of someone who read the whole interaction, after the fact.

Having read his earlier posts, I feel that perhaps better results would have been gained by approaching him about it in a different manner. After all, he wasn't posting like our average troll initially. He was more articulate than Sim_Outlaw, for instance, and probably capable of more growth and learning than said moron, if he is approached the right way. That said, I'm still not sure how to process that little rage explosion. It seems the Shey is showing his age. Too bad we weren't able to snare another of those rare but precious underagers who can sometimes behave like they are not. That said, I am not defending Shey's insensitivity, or saying that people shouldn't react however they damn well please when faced with that kind of behavior. He said several things that needed to be put straight. But, he wasn't the only one who acted like an ass. He was just the main focus of the convo and therefore the target of the attention, so hostile, insensitive and even inaccurate comments made by others were essentially ignored.

I have very strong opinions (and a lot of education, both in a classroom setting and in the real world) about sexism, as I am sure many of you do as well. Sexism is the root of a great deal of the discussion that took place here. (Well, that and internet etiquette.) I came in a little late to make most of my opinions known without feeding a dying issue, and, in an unprecedented move by me, I'm going to opt out of that particular aspect of the discussion. If anyone wants to talk to be about how I feel about the topic, just ask. I am normally more than vocal about the issue, but I'm kind of pissed off about other things in this thread, too.

Maybe I just like to be as angry as possible, and don't like to limit myself to one target. Wink

My indignation. Let me show you it.

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: