PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 07:21:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 596207 times)
Sheyza
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #720 on: 2008 June 20, 06:13:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't trying to get sympathy. I just wanted you to see that my mom IS a very good woman, and it's because she does love me, and she made sacrifices just so I could live and be happy someday into my adulthood. Any woman that does that has alot of guts, and I don't care who knows that bit of my personal life. Because, and hear me out, I Am Proud Of My Mom.

I don't need your sympathy, or your smart attitudes. You can sit here and bitch about me, Anita, and anyone else you damn well please, but know this, we don't care about a damned thing you people say, and we don't need your "approval" to be good, decent respectful human beings. So go ahead, complain about me all you want to, but at least some other person isn't suffering over what your saying. It's me, the cold, emotionless individual that you see right here. I don't need to leach the feelings out of people to feel secure in myself. Do YOU not care about other's feelings? Aparently fucking not. I've about had it with playing nice and acting like I actually like you people. Truth is, I can't stand you. You can go ahead, diss my post, diss me, say any damn thing you want. I'm so tired of seeing you 'mature' people tear away at other humans that you don't even know, just to get a few good kicks. Just look at how bad you ate away at all these individuals. And I guess you acomplished your goal didn't you?

I hear all these decent people, ranting to me, confiding in me, making me help them deal with the emotional problems that you people cause for them. Atwat? You are calling a 50 something year old woman a female genital, and I am the emotionless one here? Fuck no. And you people fed off of Aikea's pain when she left TSR too. Watching all of this like it's a sideshow. She was very emotional over that time, and you people fed on it like hungry dogs. Preying on her feelings. What the hell is wrong with YOU?

You can call me a troll, and frankly you can answer to this post all god damn day long until you fall asleep at your keyboard. I don't really care, because you're not worth my time for me to even come back and read your inane ranting. I've already wasted two days of my life in here, talking about god knows what, that doesn't even have to do with the Sims at all. This is a community for people to talk about the Sims. Not a community where you can tear people down piece by piece until your head explodes with laughter by making someone else feel bad. I'm tired of watching people take this crap.

Go ahead, reply. Reply all day. Call me a jerk, call me emotionless, call me any thing you want. Make me suffer and leave these other people the hell alone! I'm not going to read a damned one of your meaningless posts. I'm not going to loose any sleep over this. In fact, now I feel much better telling you people how I've really thought these years. Get over yourselves.

There, now you have something juicy to talk about. Shey blew the hell off at PMBD. Wooo fuckin' whooo. Happy? Is this the kind of shit you like? Huh? Now you've got something to talk about for awhile. Bitch at me. Go ahead. Since I'm emotionless it won't fucking hurt.

And you know what? I might just open up a site with Anita now. Yeah, it will be called "PMBD - Sucks Ass". Where all the pay creators can go and talk shit about you. Then we'll see how much YOU like it.
moondance
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #721 on: 2008 June 20, 06:27:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interesting turn of the thread, there.
I do have personal experience with rape, having been on the receiving end. I've also spent a lot of time with abuse victims. Personally, I didn't find Sheyza's attitude or words offensive, but then, I'm a pretty easy-going person.

Sheyza, some reasons your mother might have kept quiet for so long is this: Being raped is plenty traumatic all on its own.  Since the rapist was her father, if she told her story, the result might have been (probably would have been) just more trauma.  Family freaks out.  The risk of not being believed.  The risk that she might be believed but then nothing would be done (and I've seen this happen--some mothers suck.) That the best possible outcome was that she would be believed, and something would be done, and then everyone would know, and think of that every time they thought of her--which shouldn't be a big deal, but to a teenage girl, can definitely be a huge deal.  If the rape was a one-time thing, and not ongoing and repeated, it might have just been easier for her--at least at first--to just keep quiet, and try to keep life "normal."  Some people in a sort of emotional shock get hysterical, but others just retreat into themselves, at least for a while, to try and sort out what's happened to them--that's what I do.  There is also sometimes a weird sense with this sort of thing that once you SAY it, you make it just that much more real; someone else knows, and you can't take it back and pretend it never happened.  So long as you keep quiet,  you can pretend to yourself that you have the OPTION of acting as if it never happened.  I don't know if any of this applied to her, but any of it could have.  

Also, btw, I understand what you meant about how she "never looked back."  That's sort of how I feel about it.  It happened, but I don't feel like the walking wounded because of it or anything.  There are bad people in the world, and one of them got way too close to me.  Life goes on.

Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #722 on: 2008 June 20, 06:33:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Starts inane ranting*

Woah...wait a minute wasn't it Sheyza doing the inane ranting?
Scurvy Wench
ARR!

Now with POTO!

View Profile
« Reply #723 on: 2008 June 20, 06:40:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Remember children, don't lick the troll.

Playing in the GIMP is one of my favorite things. - chemestrycourtney
I did it for the Bacon - Hecubus
Thank you for that visual abortion - Paloma
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #724 on: 2008 June 20, 07:00:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't trying to get sympathy.

And notice, you didn't get much.

Quote from: Sheyza
I Am Proud Of My Mom.

He exclaimed after sharing her rape story with complete strangers on the internet!!

I've about had it with playing nice and acting like I actually like you people. Truth is, I can't stand you.

It stings.

I hear all these decent people, ranting to me, confiding in me, making me help them deal with the emotional problems that you people cause for them.

Seriously, these people are confiding in a flouncy teenage emo for emotional support? 

You are calling a 50 something year old woman a female genital, and I am the emotionless one here?

That is the funniest thing you’ve posted since you came here pretending to like us.

There, now you have something juicy to talk about. Shey blew the hell off at PMBD.

No wait, this is funniest thing you've posted since coming here pretending to like us. Get over yourself.

And you know what? I might just open up a site with Anita now. Yeah, it will be called "PMBD - Sucks Ass". Where all the pay creators can go and talk shit about you. Then we'll see how much YOU like it.

Will we have to pay? I mean, if it’s about us….

« Last Edit: 2008 June 20, 07:37:41 by SnarkyShark » Logged
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #725 on: 2008 June 20, 07:12:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #726 on: 2008 June 20, 07:13:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Will we have to pay? I mean, if it’s about us….

Besides, seriously, there's 10 sites like that already; it hasn't broken my heart yet...I guess my heart really is made of stone. Sad
strix
ARR!

Pocket Pope

View Profile WWW
« Reply #727 on: 2008 June 20, 09:17:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. Add that to the list of... oooh, how many paysiters who hate the Pirates with a passion? I'm sure one more will make all the difference  Roll Eyes

"You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who screams THEIR head off will be provided for you."
   Grouch cop, "Elmo in Grouchland"
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #728 on: 2008 June 20, 10:31:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

O lawd.

Sheyza, chill. You come here, "pretending to like us" and miss the fact that this forum has over 3000 members and probably even more lurkers. Most of those, including me, couldn't care less about your personal business, we're just here because we hate paysites. Then you have a disagreement with one or two of us, and suddenly you're threatening us with opening a site with Atwat to defame all of us. To... eh... piss us off?  Because, you know, that makes sense.  Roll Eyes Whoever called you immature was spot on, it seems. Suddenly I understand why you and her go well together.

I don't know what kind of forums you are used to, but don't expect to be immune to people attacking you if you do something they feel is wrong. That's how things work around here, even for old members - we don't shut up if we disagree with something. Not everyone likes that, and it's fine. But taking it personally like this seems like something you wouldn't do. I mean, judging from what you said earlier, you don't care much about the drama or if people backstab you, because it's only about a game. If being told that it's not appropriate to share your mother's secrets online (to people you just pretend to like, no less) upsets you this much, how do you think you'll feel if someone you actually like and trust start turning against you?

Ah well, seems paysiters will be paysiters. Any excuse to stay ignorant of the paysite debate is a good one, right?
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #729 on: 2008 June 20, 11:08:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

you're not the sharpest crayon in the box for sure...ever wonder why Atwat likes you so much...cause you are just stupid enough to get sucked in and believe her delusional stories....and you are just immature and stupid enough to do her bidding....you both deserve each other...

MissBlondie
ARR!

I iz a blond pirate...

View Profile
« Reply #730 on: 2008 June 20, 11:36:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone know of any good dandruff solution?

My favorite are Neutrogena TGel and Head&Shoulders. They both come in a pretty wide range (dry to greasy, special long, sensitive scalp...) Head&Shoulders is cheaper than the other one but I prefer Neutrogena.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #731 on: 2008 June 20, 12:55:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're doing it wrong, you don't pretend to like someone, lie through your teeth and then admit it, you stupid boy, has atwat taught you nothing?

Here's how it goes   Roll Eyes

First you pretend to like someone, lie through your teeth, then never admit you're anything but nice, you never admit in public you're an asshole.

All badmouthing must be done via mail or PM, to everyone on your mailing list. do it publically on a forum, there is no way out, do it in private because when you upset people and they start blabbing your wicked lies, you can go to plan A or B of denial. Plan A ='they're all liars', (if they have screens, refer to plab B= 'That screen's a fake')

Sympathy post was good, but not perfect, you failed to blame someone for your personal issues, this leads to a failiure on your part to get your sympathisers to direct their anger to someone you don't like. Also there was no alternative goal for the sympathiser to aim for, adding a simple sentance like 'this is making me ill' or if this carries on I will be hospitalised' will let your sympathisers know if they don't show sympathy or attack the person you claim is responsable for your feelings, something bad will happen and it will be their fault.

You also needed to add a good scenario for your sympathisers, successful sympathisers will need a percieved reward, of course you never have to actually give them anything, but making them think they will gain by sympathising with you will encourage them to act on your behalf. try offering them a high position on your new website, or even a paid job. By the time they realise it's not gonna happen, you will have new sympathisers to replace them. Get rid of the old used sympathisers and don't forget to use either plan A or plan B of denial for damage limitation.

There was no need to add the bit about the family member with throat cancer, we won't find that amusing, if you want to crack jokes, atwat finds that sort of thing hilarious, we would just feel sad for the person who has it. she is the one more likely to forward it around with a witty comment, so make her day and mail her the details, using the subject heading of : keep this just between us please.

You're idea for a site has been done before, a site offering shitty content, run by atwat, Where all the pay creators can go and talk shit about PMBD and freesites has already been done. you can find that here:
www.thesimsresource.com Try to think of something new and exciting.

Do all of the above and you will be ready for your first minion, you can get your minion to post your denials for you, so you wont have to do it yourself, you can sit on your ass and bark orders via mail/IM/PM.  For an example of how to get a minion to do your bidding, check through your own IM history and mailbox for recieved mails from atwat and study content.

Hope this helps.

ETA: I know we shouldn't help the trolls, but I felt sorry for him..He sounds so small
« Last Edit: 2008 June 20, 13:24:42 by sherrie » Logged

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #732 on: 2008 June 20, 12:59:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, Sheyza.  12, are we?

This mindless self-disclosure is insulting to your family and to those of us who choose to read it.

Ya know, it's not ALL ABOUT YOU.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
sheehaz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #733 on: 2008 June 20, 13:19:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awww guys lay off sheyza. SHE has a lot of issues that SHE has to deal with within HERSELF. I kind of feel sorry for HER because SHE doesn't even know who SHE is, and tries to come here and tell everyone else about themselves. Isn't that right sheyza? You talk about respect, but then you lie out of your face?!  Huh

Sorry for jumping in out the blue but if it's two things I can't stand it's a liar and a hypocrite.  Undecided
Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #734 on: 2008 June 20, 13:52:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait, what? He's a girl? Now I'm really confused  Undecided

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: