PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 03:24:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 596360 times)
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #555 on: 2008 June 10, 23:51:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I had been accused of stealing, you can bet I would have been less civilised than that. I personally agree with Calalily, that without the original or subsequent PM's in regards to the thievery by JSF, the PM's posted by River are not detrimental at all. They just show someone being fraustrated.

*munches popcorn* DoW, I am glad you clarified that TSR does know, that it is the effort of this board that TSR's smuttiness was exposed, and that once again Atwat is also exposed as being the "energy vampiric drama queen" that she is. The confusing is... if the sheep at TSR KNOW that, why are they still allowing Atwat to fester within TSR's walls? Is it still pity?

I am also baffled like Zaza.. drama over wallpaper? pppfffft. Okay.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: 2008 June 10, 23:53:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AW, I got the monkey thing from the child playing with his collection of stuffed monkeys, it was so cute. He'd have a mommy and daddy and baby, and sit there rocking the baby and talking to it, then he'd have the parents smooch and then he'd hold them all. It was something I wish that I had a cam corder to get for evidence later on to blackmail him with in front of his girlfriend...

Markus and I were discussing that last year we had no-head. Now, we have no-body. Anyone seeing the tie-in? What's next? No-BRAIN?! The way they carry on, it's certainly possible.

Oh, and just for you, cala: My karma ran over my dogma and dragged it down the road five miles.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #557 on: 2008 June 10, 23:54:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

People with the atwa type personality are energy vampires.  They need to constantly have drama going on in their lives to drain others of their time, resources, and physical/mental energies.  They feel they are the victims in every situation and twist reality to justify their actions and feelings.  You'll hear them complain that they hate the spotlight and the drama but they always know just what to say to start it up again as it dies down.  They have hordes of multiple accounts to play the game and talk shit about their friends behind their backs.  Having public falling out with friends is common and fairly often.

In an interesting twist to this type of personality, perhaps to relieve some of the guilt for being so horrible, they tend to be active members of a community.  They churn out creative content in mass loads and appear to be online almost all day.  They tend to appoint themselves as leaders and overload themselves with responsibility.  They are helpful and appear to almost be too sweet/too nice, which helps them because people (the sheeple/minions) that do not know better will defend them.  What the sheeple don't know is when you finally do see the vicious streak, it's already too late.  You are in their sights and you cannot stop the assault.

Unfortunately, I have met and befriended a few of these people and they are just train wrecks.. it never ends.  Only way to not get involved in what they do is to cut them completely out of your life.. and that includes having to ban them from all your livejournals/emails/im accounts/etc because they will harass you!

Agreed...Atwat reminds me of the infamous Elitemaiden from WoW.  Atwat needs her own entry at the ED

Pass the popcorn plz!

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
DaBuschckah
Landlubber

ZOMG WTF is webspeak?!?

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: 2008 June 11, 00:00:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What cracked me up after I posted and started thinking about it, THIS started over someone getting mad about pixelated wallpaper patterns and making accusations over something they didn't create to begin with.  And silly me, I'm just worried about paying $4.00/gallon for gas.  Roll Eyes

It is silly how big avalanches can happen over silly little pebbles. Cheesy

And you are so lucky. I want 4 dollar gas...

Call me Liz!
Art Blog!
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: 2008 June 11, 00:48:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

People with the atwa type personality are energy vampires.  They need to constantly have drama going on in their lives to drain others of their time, resources, and physical/mental energies.  They feel they are the victims in every situation and twist reality to justify their actions and feelings.  You'll hear them complain that they hate the spotlight and the drama but they always know just what to say to start it up again as it dies down.  They have hordes of multiple accounts to play the game and talk shit about their friends behind their backs.  Having public falling out with friends is common and fairly often.

In an interesting twist to this type of personality, perhaps to relieve some of the guilt for being so horrible, they tend to be active members of a community.  They churn out creative content in mass loads and appear to be online almost all day.  They tend to appoint themselves as leaders and overload themselves with responsibility.  They are helpful and appear to almost be too sweet/too nice, which helps them because people (the sheeple/minions) that do not know better will defend them.  What the sheeple don't know is when you finally do see the vicious streak, it's already too late.  You are in their sights and you cannot stop the assault.

Unfortunately, I have met and befriended a few of these people and they are just train wrecks.. it never ends.  Only way to not get involved in what they do is to cut them completely out of your life.. and that includes having to ban them from all your livejournals/emails/im accounts/etc because they will harass you!

Damn. That was really insightful, missangelica. Profile much?
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: 2008 June 11, 01:06:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Agreed...Atwat reminds me of the infamous Elitemaiden from WoW.  Atwat needs her own entry at the ED

Oh wow, Atwa would make a great addition to ED!  'cause really, she's put so much effort into all this crazy that it should be preserved.

energy vampires

Damn. That was really insightful, missangelica. Profile much?

I wanted to be a profiler but I'm too squeamish for the worst of humanity and too empathic for it to not effect me outside of work.  I don't know of profilers that work outside of murder stuff.. but maybe there are?

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #561 on: 2008 June 11, 01:33:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wanted to be a profiler but I'm too squeamish for the worst of humanity and too empathic for it to not effect me outside of work.  I don't know of profilers that work outside of murder stuff.. but maybe there are?

Theoretical criminology - in lots of areas.  Still involves crime scene photos though, and if you want to make a living, you have to do murder.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
TimeStop
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: 2008 June 11, 02:33:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Theoretical criminology - in lots of areas.  Still involves crime scene photos though, and if you want to make a living, you have to do murder.

But it's the kind of thing you could do as an on-the-side thing isn't it? I really don't know much about it at all, but it sounds like a cool thing to do if you can stomache it
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: 2008 June 11, 03:15:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've always been facinated by crime and crime investigation, but I know I don't have a stomach for actual crime scene photos. I get really upset, I'm such a baby  Cheesy

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: 2008 June 11, 03:17:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah.. don't think I could do it.   Undecided

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #565 on: 2008 June 11, 03:39:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

missangelica has 'profiled' atwat perfectly, especially the creating of drama part that's spot on. kudos to you  Grin

Ok lets all profile atwat based on a mix of what we know and what we can speculate for the LOLS

She loves drama, and attention. when there is drama about her, she thrives off it, mailing, Pming and messaging the hell out of anyone who is willing to listen to her self obsessed ramblings. when there is no drama she will create it, and will always manage to somehow be the center of attention even if the drama is not about her. she will always try to lead everything, I'm betting that after 'someone' (obviously atwat) leaked Rivers private posts, atwat then tried to inject herself into the investigation and lead the hunt for the mole? and named just about everyone in the group other than herself? she would have been thriving on the attention and would have felt super important as she played out her fantasy of the popular and clever investigator who everyone adores, while also feeling elated by the fact that in her eyes she has outsmarted everyone because she's such a good 007 double agent.

The thing that drives Atwat is fantasy, in her eyes she is a great creator, stealthy double agent, and investigator as well as a force to be reckoned with to all who cross her, also she's a sexy older woman in a torrid affair with a young and rich business man, and a born leader. All straight out of a story book. In reality nothing could be further from the truth, She lives alone, has no form of relationship with anyone, she does not get along with her neighbours or co workers and finds it difficult to relate to others. she is in a low end unglamorous job and works separate from the other staff, possibly as a hospital admin in a tiny cupboard converted into an office. alone in her cupboard office she retreats into her fantasy world to escape the fact she is a 'nobody'. She invents a more exciting job, and sets about trying to crawl and back stab her way to the top, which is something she could only dream of in real life. A crappy website is her substitute for a real life. In her mind she is important, and useful and adored by many, so much so, she has to keep reminding everyone about it. She dreams that everyone is jealous of her and her popularity, it's her only way of coping with the real reason she's alone.

All that was missing in her fantasy was a lover, enter Tomass, I'm sure everyone that knows her has heard the same old story about Thomas' wife catching them in the bedroom, they went in to find the cat and something nearly happened, they looked at each other, leaned closer and........his wife, annie( I think her name was) unexpectedly walked in, nothing happened but if she had not have walked in.... [insert random innuendo... and some dots....] when reading this, it never came accross as a factual event, it read more along the lines of a mills and boon romance novel, she was relaying her fantasy, his wife being butt ugly was also part of her dream. his wife is possibly attractive (but short sighted) which has made atwat jealous enough to want to publically demean her, In atwats eyes she is beautiful sexually active older woman, in reality she's a lonely 50+ virgin with a face only a mother with failing eyesight could love. the story leaking out was no accident, she told the world, she wanted everyone to speculate on an affair to give her some validity so she could write it up as a true part of her life and revel in the attention of being the 'bosses mistress' and someone important.

Atwat is such a faliure in real life she's living a second life though TSR, where she can be whatever she dreams of, a site so full of bullshit they wouldn't notice an extra smell. TSR know perfectly well the pirates discovered the smut, but in atwats fantasy they don't and she's a hero. We should pity her because our partners, children, friends and family don't disappear the second we turn off our computers. Atwats whole life disappears when she turns off hers, which is why she tries to spend every waking moment on it, to keep her dream alive.

« Last Edit: 2008 June 11, 03:45:37 by sherrie » Logged

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
KatrinaHighKick
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: 2008 June 11, 03:49:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snip* Now THAT'S how you nail someone *snip*

I've never been involved in any TSR drama (I'm allergic to sheeple) but from all I've seen and heard, this profiling is spot on! *praises*

Paysites? Just say Arr!
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: 2008 June 11, 03:53:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sherrie, that was full of lulz, and incredibly spot-on.

I've always said she was to be pitied, hating her is just validation to her. So who cares? Ignoring her is the worst thing you can do to her. So let's do it!  Cheesy

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #568 on: 2008 June 11, 04:28:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But it's the kind of thing you could do as an on-the-side thing isn't it? I really don't know much about it at all, but it sounds like a cool thing to do if you can stomache it

It's usually involved in the study of crime, and particularly in research.  I have to do some profiling for my criminology thesis.  Grin

Pure profiling - as your only job - would be in the big areas like terrorism, for government agencies etc.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: 2008 June 11, 18:29:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok lets all profile atwat based on a mix of what we know and what we can speculate for the LOLS

atwat; The Early Years?

It's obvious from her furniture meshing that atwat was raised in an environment that didn't actually include any furniture. This, combined with her intense interest in textures, causes me to believe that she may have been raised by furniture hating faux hippies who created offbeat textiles. They probably weren't very good at it. Unable to make money at their trade, they resorted to sending young atwat down to the village square to panhandle. Her ability to squeeze money out of strangers would one day serve her well.

At school, entrusted with the position of head hall monitor, atwat immediately restructured the organization into one based on the Soviet KGB. A network of spies was developed, informants were rewarded and enemies crushed. After school, atwat would work for hours in front of a blackboard. There, she charted, mapped and graphed the activities of her fellow classmates and their parents, as well as her teachers and their spouses. Not surprisingly, all the lines and arrows on the blackboard led back to her.

After her first sexual encounter (with another human being) turned out disastrously, Atwat, decided that sex (with another human being) was over-rated and she would have to find a new way to amuse herself. She needed a hobby.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: