PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 11:16:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 592976 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #390 on: 2008 May 27, 18:32:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have heard from a little birdie, that Atwa's back at TSR......no surprise, really.....but she is there now under a new name and with TSR blessings...although, I did hear a couple of FA's are bitchin about it, don't blame them, poor things.

Of course she'd be back - this is her stomping ground.  As for TSR blessings - well if FAs want moneys, they have to pay the price - one price is us, and the other price is Atwat. I don't feel sorry for them at all - they chose to be there, and they continue to choose to be there. They don't actually have to put up with it - they've made enough money, I'm sure, to pay for one year's hosting.

As for why won't she just leave - she's too valuable to Tom Ass - he doesn't want those FAs too happy, or feeling like they've got it made - he wants them to work for their spots.  If they're happy they won't produce as prolifically in order to try to gain favour, and might start demanding more stuff from him. This is of course, a fine line, but you can always promote an SA to the position if an FA implodes.  That's why they have SAs.

Otherwise, it serves his purposes to keep the infighting going - they all come to him like sheep rounded up by a nipping dog - and he is their shepherd.  And if they all gang up together and get rid of Atwat, they might start demanding more money or scrutinise TSR more - and that's the last thing he wants.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #391 on: 2008 May 27, 19:45:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

did anyone not think the bitch would be back??!!??  Roll Eyes  She went away wayyyyy to quietly for it to be permanent...just long enough to have ThomAss  try to yank our stuff down with some lame ass excuse, and much lying on his part to boot...and then use us to set an example of what happens when the sheeple get restless and question the dictatorship...Bah, I made him take my stuff down...don't want it there.

Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: 2008 May 27, 21:00:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am a BIT surprise, just because it seemed like a very short leave of absence. But I'm not surprised that she's back.

glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: 2008 May 27, 21:24:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*slaps own forehead*

God daaaammit! I'm not surprised, either, but that doesn't mean I'm not pissed off. The fact that she's apparently not creating is just a minor reprieve from the full spectrum of horror that she dishes out. I think Thomass is under the impression that since Aikea & Gelydh are gone, the anti-Atwat camp may have settled down enough to allow her to return relatively unhindered. Well, considering her general pattern of behavior, I give it a month or two at most before the movement regains its momentum. Down with Atwat!

Please, please tell me someone can get that new name, and soon.

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: 2008 May 27, 21:56:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sure she'll give herself away soon, someone that is so ugly deep down inside can't contain it for long. It will burst forth like a sore upon the hind end of a troll... Oh wait, she's a company employed troll... Well, she'll just leak out all over the place who she is and what she is because something that nasty can't be hidden. Just look for the newest and ugliest shit uploaded by a very new member, if she can't resist the command to keep them to herself.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: 2008 May 27, 22:31:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What? Did she just take a trip to some fugly dimension to recharge her fugliness? Anyway -

Like a case of herpes, you're back, Atwat. And you still suck.
coconut
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: 2008 May 28, 01:13:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Atwa's new name is BeaSims, and you are correct, she is still causing trouble for her old enemies with no sign of letting up. and a lot of people are getting upset again.

dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: 2008 May 28, 01:17:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HAHAHA, I've seen Beasims stuff at TSR and thought to myself that it is exceptionally fugly.  Now we know why. Grin

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: 2008 May 28, 01:17:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beastsim? Alright. Gosh, she just..can't let go can she? What a twat.  Grin

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #399 on: 2008 May 28, 03:07:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's the point of all this shit?

Is ThomA$$ actively seeking ways to destroy TSR from within?  Not that I'm complaining, but it makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Atwat must have some dirt on ThomA$$ - why else would he keep her around?  As someone said before, I doubt it's for the head anymore..

Edit: How exactly do we know she is BeaSims?  And if so, how can she be causing trouble for FAs if she doesn't have access to that area under a "basic" creator account?
« Last Edit: 2008 May 28, 03:18:06 by RenegadeSims » Logged

CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: 2008 May 28, 04:25:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are we sure Atwat=BeaSims? There seems to be SOME effort of coordination in the crap that's uploaded. Although if it is, the mental image of Atwat in clubgear, desperately stalking men in bars fills me with fear.
BobbinRobbin
Landlubber

I yam wots I yam, an' dats all wot I yam.

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: 2008 May 28, 06:06:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are we sure Atwat=BeaSims? There seems to be SOME effort of coordination in the crap that's uploaded. Although if it is, the mental image of Atwat in clubgear, desperately stalking men in bars fills me with fear.

Well, to my way of thinking, if Coconut is correct and BeaSims IS Atwa, then she would not need the 'FA' title to access top admin areas....she had all that influence and access even when she had let go of her previous FA status, before she "left". So, she has access, most likely with Thomass' blessings.

Also, considering what that I'm now hearing from some FA friends I know, she is being very loud on the FA forums, saying some nasty things about specific former TSR people who left to start their own site. Those people have spurned her, so she is having a little temper tantrum, apparently. And trying to control things again, bullying people, saying whatever she wants about whomever she wants, whatever her little unstable mind throws out. She really is a major piece of work, yup.

I be colage edjamacated.
madfairy
ARR!

My middle finger...let me show you it.

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: 2008 May 28, 06:08:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Atwat shoul be eutanazed.

I SAY YAAAR TO PAYSITES...
madfairy7.deviantart.com
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #403 on: 2008 May 28, 06:18:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, considering what that I'm now hearing from some FA friends I know, she is being very loud on the FA forums

So BeaSims IS on the FA boards?  If so, then that would pretty much confirm it's Atwat.  Why would ThomA$$ allow her back in, to cause trouble for other FA's?  Quite literally, his business revolves around the FAs.  He doesn't have to be smart to know that allowing her back in would make more FAs leave => less subscribers to TSR.

CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: 2008 May 28, 07:53:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Although Fewer FA's = More money going into his pockets, and less going into FA pockets. She really must have some good dirt on him if he keeps Grandma Moses around.  Angry
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: