PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 08:56:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 596379 times)
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #270 on: 2008 April 20, 20:01:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bye now,

Looks like TSR finally caught her out!
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/atwa/blog/

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: 2008 April 20, 20:05:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Thomas booted her to avoid an FA revolt.. I personally have no sympathy.. every time I've seen this type of personality they create this kind of havoc everywhere they are. If they're not creating melodrama about one thing, it's another.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 2008 April 20, 20:10:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have to wonder if they managed to boot her in time or if too much damage has already been done in a lot of the relationships with the FA's. And I wonder if the straw that broke the camel's back was the screenshot that appeared today. Wink
gyrobot
Landlubber

Dark Eldar Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: 2008 April 20, 20:11:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WOOT! PESCADO HAS PWNED ATWAT'S HEAD FOR 500 GOLD

Atwat is no more, another paysite creator going up in a fiery ball.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: 2008 April 20, 20:12:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But...but...but...who will replace Atwat - the worst of the worst?   Cry Buntah is insufficient, by dint of not being a total bitch. Without Atwat, there is nothing!

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Fainiel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: 2008 April 20, 20:16:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*performs happy dance* I don't think we'll ever find out what really happened though, she's not very likely to come and dish the dirt is she?
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: 2008 April 20, 20:19:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG! Sherrie simply must send her a nasty email! She did that to Sherrie when her site went down! Something along the lines of this:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: 2008 April 20, 20:21:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was an IM on TSR, made in reply. It was not my IM, the person who released it to me no longer cares if she is banned from TSR. Atwa knows who this person is, but Atwa does not know who I am. Atwa is keeping quiet because pointing fingers is admitting her guilt. and finally yes, this is a genuine IM. It is not my problem to expose the owner of this IM. They may come forward themseves.

Ok.  I like it.  I was curious if you were the person being replied to, and if you were, what had you sent.  Thanks for sharing though.  That woman is vile, and any time I feel that pang of sadness for her, I just have to remind myself of all the terrible things she's done, and the destruction she's reaped, and the confidences she's broken, among many other things.  I appreciate the clarification though. 

ETA: just saw the news.  This moment is so good, I don't know if I can have another bite. 

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 2008 April 20, 20:23:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*does a merry pirate jig*

So all this shit over at TSR has finally hit the fan - I wonder if she walked or Thoma$$ got so scared about FAs leaving he booted her before it got even worse.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 2008 April 20, 20:26:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get the feeling it's not something she'd volunteer for and the complete break with the community her blog mentions seems more like bitter feelings from being pushed rather than jumping.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 2008 April 20, 20:27:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good point - she does seem upset by having to leave. But for all we know it could be just a ploy to get more people to join her ranks and start a full blown attack on Thoma$$.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: 2008 April 20, 20:41:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aw...was hoping she would be there for a bit longer to destroy TSR even more. Boo!!

She does indeed seem upset and bitter..certainly more likely she has been pushed not left on her own accord, and her language just backs that up completely. It is rather too late for Thomas to kick her to attempt to smooth the waves - TSR is sinking. The damage Atwa has caused in the SA ranks, in the FA ranks, the texture challenge fiasco and the damage caused by the staff's attitudes, the survey, the removing of comments, the raising of prices, the site being offline for maintenaince so regularly, the lack of regard for subscribers and normal members, is irreversible.

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Ferris
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 2008 April 20, 21:12:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you seen this already?

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 2008 April 20, 21:13:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, in the "Aikea and Gelydh have their own site" thread just below this one in ARR! Smiley

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 2008 April 20, 21:18:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But now that Atwa's been booted out, will A_G and Gelydh & Teutonic Twats stay on their own sites, or will they go back to TSR?

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: