PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 20:06:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 596414 times)
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #255 on: 2008 April 20, 15:03:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it bad that I feel kinda bad for her?  She looks all kinds of crazy in that pm, not to mention it really solidifies that she is easy to manipulate.  It was clear as day Thomas is taking advantage of her, but somehow coconut managed to do so too. 

She needs to step away from the computer to get some sunlight and fresh air. 

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #256 on: 2008 April 20, 15:11:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

in another way, coconut could have just been like what do you think of the fa's going to talk to the pirates? 

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: 2008 April 20, 15:24:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah or coconut is atwa's alter ego and they've both gone bonkers. (We need to make a petition to recognize alter-ego's as having human rights. There's so many of them!) If coconut is a dirty FA how is he/she any better than Atwa? XD

Inactive
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: 2008 April 20, 15:51:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That could be possible, if Jan could come up with a dozen or so personalities, what's to stop Atwat having them, all at war with each other?

From what I can tell, she's the manipulator. She's got the "I'm so innocent" act, but from the way she treats others, she's not as sheeplike as she'd want you to believe. Although, I am easily distracted at the moment, Mythbusters Pirate special is on.
coconut
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #259 on: 2008 April 20, 16:04:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was an IM on TSR, made in reply. It was not my IM, the person who released it to me no longer cares if she is banned from TSR. Atwa knows who this person is, but Atwa does not know who I am. Atwa is keeping quiet because pointing fingers is admitting her guilt. and finally yes, this is a genuine IM. It is not my problem to expose the owner of this IM. They may come forward themseves.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: 2008 April 20, 16:12:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whether or not coconut is actually Tom Ass/otherFA/*insert here*, is immaterial.  The focus shouldn't be on the person who brought the information to our attention - as they obviously aren't ready to come out and cannot thus be categorised unless and until they do - but rather on the information presented.  

Edit: as coconut stated quite succintly:
It was an IM on TSR, made in reply. It was not my IM, the person who released it to me no longer cares if she is banned from TSR. Atwa knows who this person is, but Atwa does not know who I am. Atwa is keeping quiet because pointing fingers is admitting her guilt. and finally yes, this is a genuine IM. It is not my problem to expose the owner of this IM. They may come forward themseves.

The source of the information is unknown - and the fact that whoever it was was able to coax it out of her *through whatever means* doesn't mean that instead the light we shine on coconut should be brighter than the one we shine on Atwat.  Atwat said these things - these awful things - and they didn't come from nowhere - she thought she had someone's implicit confidentiality to say the things she said, and she didn't.  

coconut could be a person like sherry (who also had the confidentiality of atwat for a small time) and may have one million reasons for not revealing themselves - and until I know, I'm not going to make a decision either way.

As for feeling sorry for her - NO WAI! She put herself in this position by dint of not stopping being a gossipy, manipulative teenage bitch who never learned that there are things you just don't say, and lengths to which you can go but will sully your own self in the process. Just because she's extra bad at it, doesn't mean she tugs at my heartstrings.  

As for thinking she's easily manipulated - so too are people who constantly try to manipulate others - it's all wheeling and dealing, and inevitably you lose out in the end.  They're not easily manipulated as such - just looking for the next toehold in their quest to dominate something really pointless.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
CaptainChris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: 2008 April 20, 16:23:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Exactly what was on my mind, except more poetic.

coconut, I wasn't implying the message was fake, I was just curious as to how it came about. The fact she dug her own grave by sending that to whoever it was made it even more sickening. I agree that if she speaks up about it and calls attention to the message, it would make her look guilty, she seems quite happy at playing the victim.

I have no sympathy for the scheming cow, because that is what she would want. She doesn't want to look like the guilty party as it would require Thomarse to take further action against her, sending TSR further down the shitter.

sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #262 on: 2008 April 20, 17:18:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Nods in agreement with Calalily*
Let's not shoot the messenger.

Has anyone else noticed that Atwat no longer has the artist managers little tag on her mini site avatar? Could the shit be hitting the fan?  Undecided

I can't remember if it was there before or not, but it's still on her forum profile, so I wouldn't read too much into it.

http://forums.thesimsresource.com/member.php?u=159134

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: 2008 April 20, 17:48:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Atwat = Schweinehund

But hey, don't take my word for it, my ancestry is suspect.
z

redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: 2008 April 20, 17:57:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure what other side we are looking for? The times she didn't slur an ethnic group, gossip about FA's or mock someone who has a very serious medical condition? This gives her some positives in Pescado's book. I've winced a few times at the outright meanness towards Atwa in this thread, and the delusional love-struck weirdness makes me feel pity on some level. No matter what good qualities she may posses, she was nasty, hateful and delusional in this PM. It's her own fault, she's a grown woman. She shouldn't be surprised that there's a long line of people who would love to supply dirt on her.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: 2008 April 20, 18:04:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But hey, don't take my word for it, my ancestry is suspect.

I cannot trust this bit - you are German.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: 2008 April 20, 18:09:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very well said, redisenchanted.  Atwa is pathetic--literally--but it doesn't cancel out the IM.  That's one of the most degrading, ugly posts I've ever seen.  I don't tend to jump all out on anyone (exception Thomas) because everyone has done something regrettable sometime in his/her life, and I can't see the need to crucify anyone (exception Thomas).  But Atwa's done herself in with her own post.  Hoisted on her own postard, hahahaha.  (Got no sleep last night, sorry). Tongue

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: 2008 April 20, 18:44:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Poor Atwa. Poor, poor misunderstood Atwa. Pitiful, pathetic poor little Atwa. Nobody likes her, nobody loves her. And it's all her own damn fault. She has no compassion, kindness, honesty, integrity, humour or talent. That makes for a pretty poor excuse for a person. The intelligence that coconut has been sharing is valuable in helping to understand just what in the hell is going on over there. It's a clusterfuck just waiting to explode and I want to be warned so that I have on my flack jacket and helmet.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
CaptainChris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: 2008 April 20, 19:04:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't forget the rum, popcorn, and of course, a camera to remember the historic moment!

I can just imagine nitwit sitting in he apartment, missmatched curtains, sex toys in the sink and a stockpile of coat hangers dangling from the ceiling.

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: 2008 April 20, 19:23:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Guys, Coconut has an agenda. S/he obviously hates Atwa and wants to make her look bad. Coconut is not doing what s/he's doing just for the sake of gossip or lulz, s/he's doing it to destroy Atwa, and s/he's doing it by posting things behind Atwa's back.
I'm not trying to defend Atwa here, but I also don't trust Coconut, and neither should you.

Point taken. -  Wink But regardless of his or her motives, coconut did expose a side of atwa's personality that might be of particular interest to German TSR subscribers.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: