PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 07:38:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 597153 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #240 on: 2008 April 20, 05:42:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds to me like she's been living in the basement of TSR for too long, she no longer knows what is real and what is fake. Face it, Atwat, your creations are real shit. Your talent is fake and so is your personality. If a rabid gutter slime can be said to HAVE a personality. It's people like you that give hyenas a bad name. Such blatant stupidity and arrogance and callous disregard cannot be blamed upon your natural intelligence, therefore I conclude that you have eroded what you were born with by using drugs combined with cleaning fumes and eating waaaay too much paste. I could give my cat an Etch a Sketch and she'd come up with better looking content than you. If you love Thomass that much, just demand that he leave his wife for you and live happily ever after... If you are true soul-mates as you seem to think you are, he'll be only too happy to do it. Stupid twits, the both of you. And by the way, my grandmother was half German and on behalf of her, I will say that you are an ignorant lout that works for a totalitarian regime and wouldn't know quality if it bit you in your generous ass.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: 2008 April 20, 07:16:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really am amazed at that comment about the Germans. I mean, I call Birgit and company the Teutonic Twats, because these specific women have shown their greed and idiocy, even bragging about it. (And because I love the movie Blazing Saddles, where I first heard the term.)  But that's a very specific instance. And hey, I'm half German, so does this mean I can't trust myself?   Tongue

You cannot trust yourself - you are part untrustworthy German.  Cheesy But hey, you make it clear who is a Teutonic Twat, and you do it in public - there's something dirty about racist remarks via PM, but Atwat doesn't seem to mind muddying up her soul.  Fine with me - amusing, plus, not my soul.

I don't know what went wrong with bayimg, but it's good that we all have it now - they try the trick of getting things deleted from imageshack (like the infamous Neptune Suzy make all FAs pay post) - just so long as we make it clear that those things spread, and will be on more people's computers more of the time, all is well.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: 2008 April 20, 07:24:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wink I was passing the Neptune Suzy image around by PM just today.. the person in question nearly fell off their chair. Suzy puts on a good act until people see THAT side of her.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Scourge
Landlubber

To flay skin.

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: 2008 April 20, 09:41:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not German or even half German. Guess I have to settle for being just half Austrian which is pretty annoying to share actually, I usually get asked if I knew Steve Irwin... how the hell do they translate Austria into Australia?! Those things don't even SOUND alike, aside from the "austr" and maybe "ia", that's all. Where was I? Oh yeah.

About Atwa, I've been reading about her since before I signed up to the phorum and I have to say, she really felt familiar in some way, like I knew her in the real world and then the terrible truth dawned on me. I don't know her but there are other people out there who act exactly like that. A relative of mine and Atwa have so much in common that it's scary, I remember going to my relative's house one day and looking through her cups to make sure she didn't have a TSR mug, just to make sure that they are truly different people.

"I'm the scourge that your Gods sent to punish your people. Scary, huh?"
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: 2008 April 20, 10:30:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't want to know who Coconut is, I want her/him to stay firmly implanted in the world of TSR. They are our front line!
Collecting hard evidence that the woman.. the lying conniving CRIMINAL, is doing this just to keep her stature, and apparently all of us, just hate her for it because we are so jelous of the closeness she has with one of the biggest pricks in the Sims 2 Community. Where does Atwat get her delusion from?

Guys, Coconut has an agenda. S/he obviously hates Atwa and wants to make her look bad. Coconut is not doing what s/he's doing just for the sake of gossip or lulz, s/he's doing it to destroy Atwa, and s/he's doing it by posting things behind Atwa's back.

I read all Coconut's posts in the old "TSR is a suck-ass sucky website" thread. (I tried looking for them again, but could not find his/her old account.) Anyways, it is clear that s/he has an agenda, and no doubt s/he chooses carefully the screencaps/gossip s/he posts here.  Coconut wants to hurt Atwa and she's using us to do his/her dirty work.

I'm not trying to defend Atwa here, but I also don't trust Coconut, and neither should you.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Jonze
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #245 on: 2008 April 20, 10:35:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wink I was passing the Neptune Suzy image around by PM just today.. the person in question nearly fell off their chair. Suzy puts on a good act until people see THAT side of her.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what is the neptune Suzy img? I've seen it mentioned a few times...

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: 2008 April 20, 10:42:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Agree with you alia to an extent

I'm not trying to defend Atwa here, but I also don't trust Coconut, and neither should you

You can not trust someone who you do not know..and Coconut is obviously here under a disguise of sorts so they can freely talk and show TSR gossipies. What he/she is telling us is interesting and important - we can simply observe this and watch what happens at TSR

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what is the neptune Suzy img? I've seen it mentioned a few times...

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Jonze
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: 2008 April 20, 10:50:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks!

..and eww

Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: 2008 April 20, 11:24:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Guys, Coconut has an agenda. S/he obviously hates Atwa and wants to make her look bad. Coconut is not doing what s/he's doing just for the sake of gossip or lulz, s/he's doing it to destroy Atwa, and s/he's doing it by posting things behind Atwa's back.

I read all Coconut's posts in the old "TSR is a suck-ass sucky website" thread. (I tried looking for them again, but could not find his/her old account.) Anyways, it is clear that s/he has an agenda, and no doubt s/he chooses carefully the screencaps/gossip s/he posts here.  Coconut wants to hurt Atwa and she's using us to do his/her dirty work.

I'm not trying to defend Atwa here, but I also don't trust Coconut, and neither should you.

I just wish her agenda hadn't included me...but since it has, well, then all I can say is I hope that Atwat suffers!  Suffers bad!

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: 2008 April 20, 11:35:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because we all know that Tom Ass and Atwat will remove that picture from imageshack as soon as winking, I have uploaded it to bayimg, and have a copy myself.
Resistance Is Futile. It's on PMBD now. Behold, crapola.

Mocking someone with a serious illness is reprehensible. What a soulless bitch!
What are you talking about? Mocking someone with a serious illness is HILARIOUS! If they didn't want to be mocked, maybe they should have thought of that before becoming seriously ill. Honestly, this sort of behavior needs to be discouraged, and how better else to do it than to mock it mercilessly?

Last but not least: I WANT TO SEE BLOOD! I WANT TO *BATHE* IN THEIR BLOOD! I WANT TO BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD FOR A WEEK!

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #250 on: 2008 April 20, 11:44:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because we all know that Tom Ass and Atwat will remove that picture from imageshack as soon as winking, I have uploaded it to bayimg, and have a copy myself.
Resistance Is Futile. It's on PMBD now. Behold, crapola.

We just don't want that to happen to every juicy screenshot - that NeptuneSuzy thing was hard to keep on imageshack.  Grin Could the wonderous and bountiful Pescado allow an upload amount just big enough for pictures, so that we can attach them to posts? There have been times when they're faster than us, and delete them quickly without someone saving them. If I hadn't snagged the NeptuneSuzy screenie at S2C, none of us would have it - and someone anal isn't always around.  Cheesy

I WANT TO SEE BLOOD! I WANT TO *BATHE* IN THEIR BLOOD! I WANT TO BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD FOR A WEEK!

I give you Pescado - the Peacemaker.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: 2008 April 20, 12:28:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Agree with you alia to an extent

You can not trust someone who you do not know..and Coconut is obviously here under a disguise of sorts so they can freely talk and show TSR gossipies. What he/she is telling us is interesting and important - we can simply observe this and watch what happens at TSR

Exactly. The things Coconut is posting are interesting, but you should not mistake them for the whole truth.
So, I'm eagerly awaiting what they'll post next, but I will not take it all at face value and neither should you.
("You" in this sentence not directed at Jojoba but at pirates in general.)

Last but not least: I WANT TO SEE BLOOD! I WANT TO *BATHE* IN THEIR BLOOD! I WANT TO BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD FOR A WEEK!
Would not the blood be rather smelly and crusty after a week? Blood has the tendency to congeal pretty fast.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: 2008 April 20, 13:35:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been wondering, are these messages coconut is posting from an email/IM from Nitwit, or was she stupid enough to put it in a private forum? Just kinda occured to me that if it was a IM, then nitwit probably has the intellectual fortitude to work out who coconut actually is. Or am I mistakingly thinking she errs more on the line of stupid rather than conniving? Undecided
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #253 on: 2008 April 20, 14:28:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I was more thinking that that was an email, or PM, possibly to coconut.  The other thing though, is I couldn't help but notice the title had RE at the beginning, like Atwa was replying to someting sent to her.  I'd like to see what coconut sent to Atwa as well. 

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Jonze
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #254 on: 2008 April 20, 14:30:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been wondering, are these messages coconut is posting from an email/IM from Nitwit, or was she stupid enough to put it in a private forum? Just kinda occured to me that if it was a IM, then nitwit probably has the intellectual fortitude to work out who coconut actually is. Or am I mistakingly thinking she errs more on the line of stupid rather than conniving? Undecided

Yeah if it is an IM then coconut has really burned all his/her bridges at TSR. Unless it has the oppposite effect and this is teh final nail in Atwats hidiously recoloured egyptian themed coffin.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: