PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 10:48:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 596926 times)
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #195 on: 2008 April 19, 21:17:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG!! Shocked

They really are as twisted and stupid as everyone says!! WTF kind of adult takes a friggin game site this seriously?? $500 USD a month?? Makes me sick.

I have a copy in my HD too. This is one that needs to be saved for posterity like Neptune Suzy's.   Grin
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 2008 April 19, 21:18:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cala I'm getting "not found"..

Oh lord.. please, someone send that to the FA's.. This woman needs a reality check. Seriously.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 2008 April 19, 21:21:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I took a copy as well and I'm going to put a copy on every computer we own. No way is this getting swept under the rug...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: 2008 April 19, 21:24:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

saved!

Wow, Atwat being atwat as usual, she used to tell me to delete all PM's because Tomass reads them, roughly translated she means "delete all evidence so when you find out what a cow I am you can't use it against me!"  I also find it quite funny that someone got banned for calling Tomass a nazi, but it's ok for his own staff to make racist remarks about Germans.

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 2008 April 19, 21:26:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ha! Awesome. This just keeps getting better.  Especially the "never trust a German" part. Either she'll be leaving completely after this or the others will.  I would love for someone to post that on the TSR forums.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: 2008 April 19, 21:31:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomas says to me he has never been this close with anyone

Shocked
OMG, this is so, so incredibly sad... She's in love with Thomass. I feel a mixture of horror, repulsion, pity and rage.

Ehh, Thomass, shoudn't the person you're closest with be somebody else, like your wife!!!??!

Also, way to go, Thomass. Keeping her hanging, stringing her along. She does that because she's in love with you and has no life and you do that because she works for free for your company.  Really really classy, that is. Way to go, Thomass.  Angry

(Also saved a copy of that pic on my hard disk.)

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2008 April 19, 21:32:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or maybe send it to the Teutonic twats themselves...

Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2008 April 19, 21:33:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I DEFINATELY think someone should be sending this to Birgit.. This whole thing is a popcorn moment, I swear to god.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 2008 April 19, 21:37:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would love to see the explosion when Birgit sees this.  Grin

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 2008 April 19, 21:37:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I click your link, Cala, I don't see an image.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: 2008 April 19, 21:52:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

someone needs to back that frigging bus up....that first sentence is about me!  Only a few people even know about that...

ATWAT, let me put  your sorry ass on notice...I was not ever a pirate until your sorry asses made me one and if you you didn't fuck with so many fucking people, you wouldn't have to be so fucking paranoid!!! That's both of you, you and thomas!!!  So fuck you, you lying pricks, both of you!  and if you are even thinking of banning my ass, you best be refunding the balance of my fucking subscription!!

Anita, my posting over here is not because of a fucking brain tumor, unless I can have your fat ugly ass removed my fucking memory!  Nice going bitch!  War ON!!!

to the rest of you having to read this, my apologies for the obscenities

~Dina

ETA:  And that is the fucking LOWEST I have ever seen a person stoop to.  Making fun of another person who has a fucking brain tumor!!  It is a good thing I am not in Sweden...
« Last Edit: 2008 April 19, 22:16:46 by jaydenII » Logged

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 2008 April 19, 22:01:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dina, you've seen nothing until you've read me when I'm in full rant mode, then all bets are off as to how many different curse words I can incorporate into my text! Swear at the bitch, she's more than deserving...

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 2008 April 19, 22:01:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok you can make fun of this woman, but she's just being used plain and simple. A person like Thomas will keep her paranoid like this and relying on him because she will NEVER leave and will do all kinds of shit she would probably never do in real life. It's allmost a kind of abuse. Using someone's addiction for your own purposes.
Don't get me wrong, she's an adult, probably highly educated and fully responsible for all the shit she does to people, but I think that without TSR she would have been an entirely different person, and probably not so used to the scheming and hating of random people who are 'out to get her'. She'd be too busy working.

Inactive
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2008 April 19, 22:06:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

to the rest of you having to read this, my apologies for the obscenities

No problem, Dina.  Grin

We're used to much coarser language here. Even though we don't usually curse here, we feel that a few well-placed expletives are better in a sentence than left out altogether.

So, pirates, who do you think is Coconut? My money is on DOT.  Grin
Even if it is not her, I'm trying to fan the flames the best I can, as we know TSR spies read here regularly.

Ok you can make fun of this woman, but she's just being used plain and simple. A person like Thomas will keep her paranoid like this and relying on him because she will NEVER leave and will do all kinds of shit she would probably never do in real life. It's allmost a kind of abuse. Using someone's addiction for your own purposes.
Don't get me wrong, she's an adult, probably highly educated and fully responsible for all the shit she does to people, but I think that without TSR she would have been an entirely different person, and probably not so used to the scheming and hating of random people who are 'out to get her'. She'd be too busy working.

My thoughts exactly, Noukie.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 2008 April 19, 22:15:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know. Someone like this would probably find some other crazy outlet. TSR is teh evil though and the people who run it are even more despicable.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: