PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:29:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 592774 times)
Fainiel
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #45 on: 2008 March 06, 22:22:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is the best news I've had in ages. I'd love for her to come here and tell us exactly what happened, but that's probably unlikely ever to happen *sigh*. I too think a new paysite is in the offing, but hey, at least she's vaguely entertaining!

I don't know much about Atwa, or AtWat, but always good news when some paysites get in troubble. Hope Thomas will
go the same way, he should be ashamed of himself, making stuff and claim payment for it. I really can't stand him.

It's even worse, he doesn't actually MAKE anything. He just gets other people to, pays them a pittance and rakes in the cash from people dumb enough to subscribe to TSR.

Has Thoma$$ ever made anything? I was a TSR member during the good ol' days before it went pay and I don't ever remember him doing very much at all...
Sims2lvr
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2008 March 06, 22:22:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ding-Dong!  The wicked witch is Dead, lol!  That is good news but I can't wait for TSR to take a nose dive.... Grin

Thanks Hec.....

S2L
I_luv_the_booty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2008 March 06, 22:27:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

bout time the old hag bit the dust--her recolors were shit anyway...
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2008 March 06, 22:47:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is the best news I've had in ages. I'd love for her to come here and tell us exactly what happened, but that's probably unlikely ever to happen *sigh*. I too think a new paysite is in the offing, but hey, at least she's vaguely entertaining!

Not going to happen. Smiley
She's been our "favourite" FA for some time now, (well, since she was promoted) and I'm quite certain that she's well aware of all the stuff we've said about her. And, to be honest, after all the things we've said about her, there is no way in hell she'll come here begging for acceptance.

And I don't think Thomass sacking Atwa is any indication of TSR taking a nose dive. Quite contrary, I think it's rather a smart move. After all, Atwa wasn't producing anything worthwhile for the site and she was pissing of some of the TSR's most popular creators (DOT and Aikea). So, the logical step was to get rid of her.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2008 March 06, 22:48:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has Thoma$$ ever made anything? I was a TSR member during the good ol' days before it went pay and I don't ever remember him doing very much at all...

When I was googling for tutorials one of the results that popped up was a skinning tutorial done by Tomass. Had no desire to even click on it, but I can only imagine. Guy doesn't even play does he?

Plus I agree with Alia. There's no way Atwa would start posting here. Her hate for us runs too deep.
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2008 March 06, 23:09:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even if Atwat did come here and post, I for one, would not trust her at all. Other people come here from TSR to spy, and no matter how ridiculous this may sound, this could very well be an attempt by TSR to glean info from us. Nope not gonna trust that bitch at all, ever.
She'll have a paysite like Cardrew and be her only paying customer.

And...maybe this is just me, but I got fired once, and I was so humiliated by it, I never set foot in that place again. Yes, I was only 18, but still, being fired is traumatic. Now that's not saying I feel any kind of sympathy for her, I don't. If she is well and truly fired, she got what she deserved.

Karma-what goes around comes around.

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2008 March 06, 23:12:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't actually hate the bitch, but my disgust for the hag runs almost as deep as the disgust for those who maim and torture helpless animals almost to the point of death. My loathing for her is almost matched by my loathing for hypocrites and hypochondriacs. My relief that she no longer "creates" for TSR is almost the same relief that I feel after having a nice healthy bowel movement. (Bet you thought I was gonna say take a shit, didn't ya?) And the results that she put up for the consumer to buy weren't even as good as the results of a nice healthy bowel movement...  Grin

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008 March 06, 23:15:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So let me get this straight - all that happened was that her stuff is now free?
That just means they got a little smarter and realized people were going to keep on whining about her stuff not being comparable to other FA stuff, and to avoid that they just made it free? As I understand, creating is not her main job at TSR at all. So nothing happened.

Inactive
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: 2008 March 06, 23:25:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's what I was thinking Noukie. I don't necessarily think she's gone just we don't have to suffer her stuff being pay anymore. We still have to suffer it as free stuff. So don't everyone go thinking atwa is gone, my guess is she's still in business.

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2008 March 06, 23:31:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hurraayyyy!! My secret girlfriend still making moneyz! I can still buy food for our love child!

Did I type that out loud?

Inactive
Azaya
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2008 March 07, 00:06:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know exactly what she did to piss off DOT and Aikea? Not, from what I've heard, that that's hard to accomplish.
Ocean Bacon
Landlubber

TSR IS TOEST.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2008 March 07, 00:35:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They were probably starting to get jealous that she got to kiss the butt of Tomass more than they did.  Cheesy

But, yeah, I would love to really know what she did to push their buttons.

EA GAMES: THIS IS WHY YOU CAN'T HAVE NICE THIIIIIIIIINGS
I am a delusional miscreant and Shakeshaft is a theif.
strix
ARR!

Pocket Pope

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 2008 March 07, 01:11:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's got me wondering just what one has to do to have them all turn on someone like that, and who is next in line  Grin

"You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who screams THEIR head off will be provided for you."
   Grouch cop, "Elmo in Grouchland"
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: 2008 March 07, 03:33:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe she thinks that if her stuff is free, we won't make fun of her. Think again Atwat.  Upload to a paysite, and you're free game, free or pay.

I agree that she's lonely, that she has very few friends.  Normally, I would feel sympathy for someone like that and try to be a little nicer to them.  But I don't feel one ounce of sympathy for her due to the way she treated Sherrie.  She said some pretty awful things to her, long after Sherrie had left and was no longer TSR business - but rather when she had to track her down.

She wanted to dish nastiness out, so now she can take all the nastiness she gets. 

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Azaya
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2008 March 07, 04:33:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, in general we don't make fun of free creators, but in this case it doesn't appear she went free of her own volition. Even if she did.. well, she's still Atwat.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: