PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:48:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 592825 times)
aikea_guinea
Landlubber

down down down

View Profile WWW
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #1125 on: 2008 August 01, 22:59:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is seriously fantastic...   Cheesy  I was wondering if that's who it would be.

Welcome to freedom.  It's a wonderful thing.
Owl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: 2008 August 01, 23:00:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*waits impatiently for drama and dirt*
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: 2008 August 01, 23:01:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG YAY!

I loved so much of simtomatic's stuff!

But we need the dirt as to why? Was it because of pure jealousy of atwat's and tomass's relationship and how they talk on a constant basis */sarcasm*  Roll Eyes

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1128 on: 2008 August 01, 23:06:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I hear the rest of us at NS are apparently  Roll Eyes  Grin Grin

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: 2008 August 01, 23:08:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So how many FA's has the Atwat managed to liberate so far? Anyone keeping count? Well done Atwat (or Beasims or whatever you're called these days...) Another creator joins the light side. Tomass deserves the likes of you on his crappy paysite.  Wink

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1130 on: 2008 August 01, 23:10:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup.  It looks like the real talent is slowly, but surely draining out of there.  There are a couple of other people who I am fond of that I would like to see liberated. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: 2008 August 01, 23:17:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to see ehim trying to hustle subscriptions when he'll be left with the likes of Evi and BlackGarden as FA's....Can tomass say "Epic phail"?

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1132 on: 2008 August 01, 23:18:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

we can only hope that more will see the light.  And as the great Businessman that Thomas seems to be...keeping her on is doing his business well...hahahaha...the dumbass...

Owl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: 2008 August 01, 23:21:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alexia, he's been failing for a long time.
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: 2008 August 01, 23:24:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's just that over the past few months he's been losing all of his talented FA's and keeping the flood filling hag  Huh Did he get his bussiness savy from the ACME school of economics? OR Does she hold something big on him? I Lurvvv this thread....Ruined diet be damned Grin

dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: 2008 August 01, 23:26:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WOW, that's  big news!  Simtomatic is terrific, and I bet TSR loses subs over this.

Yay for you guys at Natural Sims.  And hurrah on your liberation from the dark side, Simtomatic. Smiley

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: 2008 August 01, 23:56:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The news about Simtomatic exiting TSR is fantastic. It also just occurred to me that if every other TSR creator were to likewise leave, then Anitatwat would be getting what she's apparently been after for so long - Thomass' undivided attention.

She needs to get over it and invest in a vibrator.
Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1137 on: 2008 August 02, 00:05:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(snip) It also just occurred to me that if every other TSR creator were to likewise leave, then Anitatwat would be getting what she's apparently been after for so long - Thomass' undivided attention. (snip)

maybe that's her plan!

z

tonnerbopper
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: 2008 August 02, 00:05:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I've been reading some back threads, and have come to the understanding that apparenly, (and correct me if I am wrong) Both Atwat/Beasims and Thomass hate the people at NS...but exactly why I don't know...they have a great site, and seem to be on their own.....unless its that people getting kicked out of TSR go there, maybe? But, that would seem reasonable to me.  Anyone care to update me? Thanks.  

Who, me?
Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1139 on: 2008 August 02, 00:12:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mostly cause we took our toys and left - ie we got a big dose of Atwat and her own special view of the universe and had the audacity to stand up and complain when we were treated badly. And worse, yet, we wouldn't fold under and beg for forgiveness when they got snippy with us. A whole bunch of us saw the light and got the hell out of there. For juicy details, have Dina or Gayle or Redhead Rose tell of the Great TC Scandal, and it's follow up The TSR quiz Debaucle.  In a nutshell, we de-sheeped.

z

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: