PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 04:38:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 596191 times)
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #1065 on: 2008 July 21, 01:45:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Atwa, instead of lurking so damn much, why don't you just join already? Think about it, you can raid your own creations from the booty!

Sometimes there's no greater ego boost than making other people THINK your shitty shit is popular.

I f'ing love Coconut and reportedly many people behind it.

WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: 2008 July 22, 18:11:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes I do feel sorry for Atwat, I mean how pitiful is she, that has has to post on the net, this supposed "love" that she shares with Thomass. I'm not meaning to come across as Moral Maude, here, but he IS married.......
On the other hand, having this imaginary affair is just too damn funny. Like whoop-de-doo, she got a grand total of what was it, 2 kisses? Somehow only getting 2 kisses just doesn't translate into love for me.
Time and time again she demonstrates her complete and utter lack of having a brain. With all the posts I've read concerning her, she's manipulative, conniving, deceitful, judgmental, hypocritical, and just downright stupid. Combine that with her love of the "flood" tool, and seriously how much more fail can she manage?

Most people would have clued in at some point, but not Atwat.

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: 2008 July 23, 00:48:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's also a hypocondriach as well isn't she? Aren't we rensponsible in sending her to hospital yet? Or is it that our remarks don't mean anything at all?
That's why she stalks and obsesses about this thread all the time isn't it? So she can work herself up to that big ol cross of hers?

I wonder how TomasS's wife would feel about a middle aged frumpy woman clinging onto her husband saying they have a deep love, and have shared two kisses!
I am sure she has removes all white rabbits from the house lol

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: 2008 July 23, 04:38:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Makes me wish she'd fall through the looking glass and take certain idiots with her...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: 2008 July 24, 06:53:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe I give Thomass too much credit for being able to find and marry a woman with a decent sense of humor, but if she has any interest in reading her hubby's site then I'm sure she can't be oblivious to Atwat's obsession. I bet she is well aware of the whole thing and thinks it's hilarious that Atwat moons and fawns and clings all over her silly little husband. If it were me, I'd totally keep tabs on the whole imagined affair and all the 'secret' details Atwat breathlessly provides to anyone who will stand still long enough to listen, just to have a good long laugh.

I'm not saying that Thomass is a great catch, or that he has a wife that likes to laugh at poor, delusional, semi-elderly women on the internet, but I'm sure even he isn't retarded enough to leave whatever woman he shacked up with to share a slobber with Atwat.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
coconut
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1070 on: 2008 July 30, 20:13:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://forums.thesimsresource.com/showthread.php?t=358749

Anita aka Atwa is still causing no end of trouble with her alter ego BeaSims. Her meshes of course, are still as poor and unstable as they always were, They not only look bad but they are still causing crashes. She also still seems to be exorcising some hold over Tom, because people who complain are being banned. It's unlikely this person was IP banned or had their account locked, rather it's apparent that Tom simply took his usual lazy route and changed the pass and the mail address for the complainants account. This is just one that has posted on the forums, there have been several occasions where complaints have been made against Atwa aka Beasims where the poster has disappeared. Indeed, Anita has the knives out for lechapeau. Anita vows to get this post removed, and blames tug and Kath  - and Dina (?? Don't ask me).  I took the liberty of making screen captures of the thread in the event she again forces Tom to discipline the Mods.

Anita has responded in her blog that one of her monstrosities is crashing games because it is 'high poly' 
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/BeaSims/blog/

The Valencia Bedframe is a high poly object as I also mention in the description. Still itīs a 6 tile object and I have seen bedframes with higher polycount than this one. Not to mention some objects you can find here that have over 4000 polygons on just a 1 tile object.

In true Atwa style, when your work is bad, point out how crap everyone elses is on TSR, thus making yours look better.

Evidently High Poly is OK even if it crashes your game, but only if used by Anita, It's not ok for anyone else -  if any of you remember that very public dressing down she gave MysticVelvet, (the one which she took delight in forwarding to everyone to further MysticVelvets embarrassment)

This is what I told her..She has not answered me..

Hi Jean..

After looking at your new set, I see that the polycounts are still way too high on some of the objects.. I have been in contact with the admin and they agree to this:

You have to add the polycounts in, so people will know that they are downloading high polycount objects.. Especially when you have a whole set with high polys. Many members havenīt got computers that can handle these objects. A figurine with 16 000 polys on a 1 tile in the game, where Maxis is recommending 800-1000 per tile isnīt a good thing for example. The bedcurtain with almost 10 000 polygons is way to many for this kind of curtain, and it should be around 3000 at the most or less..

Jean, to me the meshes also still looks too professional for a beginner, we strongly advice you to let people know that you have used and are using free meshes.. this is the best in the long run.. It takes time to learn how to mesh such complicated meshes and to make them look this good, and as most of them have high polycounts in this new set, it looks like they are free meshes..

Anita

And to follow

She thinks she knows everything... saying I' m 'wrong'  *sigh*... you only need to look at that terrible castle she talks about to see she knows nothing about milkshape or meshing.. I have really tried with her.. but like 'you know who' she thinks she knows best.. I' ve replied because she begged me to tell her about polycounts..but it as if I' m talking to deaf ears...

Hi Anita, I'm sorry your wrong on this one, they are all my own meshes, except for the playpen. I'm not quite sure how you reckon out the polys, are they the vertices or the faces or an addup of both ? If you could let me know I would appreciate it. The castle took me the longest to make and has the highest count I think as I made a lot of round rooves and towers. I tried reducing it on the curtain, but then they started getting holes so I didn't dare reduce anymore.

Jean

Here is my reply to her, but I have to take it back to Thomas because I also know she is stealing meshes....

Hi Jean..

First the polycounts.. The total amount of the vertices and faces are the polycounts for the object and you can see this in Simpe.. this is something a mesher should kow.. have a look here in this picture and this is what you put in the "Num polygons" on the submission page.. and as your objects has a high polycount you have to let them know this as it can damage their games and make them crash..

Now to the other subject.. You said that you just started meshing.. and already you can mesh like a professional.. I have had 2 of my friends who are experienced meshers look at the meshes and they both say that this isnīt possible to learn this fast for a beginner and especially if you use Milkshape.. the possibilities in Milksape are very limited and I can vouch for that too as I also use MS.. I have been meshing since this spring seriously and it took me a long time to figure out how to do curves as I do it from scratch.. I have never even thought about using free meshes.. even as a base.. I use boxes, cylinders and planes to get what I want... a puppet like that for instance takes a lot of skills to do and the curtain, even my friends said was too difficult to do for them in that fashion and they have been doing this for a couple of years..

What Iīm also trying to say is that it might be a good idea to mention that you have used free meshes as in the long run this is better for you, when people realizes that for example with you first sets that you used free meshes and didnīt mesh them yourself.. but itīs up to you.. I just recommend you to do it..

Anita

It' s up to her but if she won' t listen... She dosn' t know all I do..

Hypocritical (and one very jealous) TWAT.

It's quite amusing how many times she name drops the word 'friends' in all her writings, nameless, faceless people that back up every word she says, but only to her. The fact that she has no friends, makes her claims all the more implausible.

Another hypocritical statement she has been making of late is her pure hatred of recent SA/FA promotions who she says are just 'recolor artists' She argues that they should be able to mesh to a high standard and without those skills they are just 'normal' artists. She accuses Thomas of bad management and says that without her deciding the promotions, TSR will lose subscribers. She must have forgotten that when SHE, as Atwa, was promoted to both SA and FA she could not mesh either, in fact her mesh skills to date are somewhat dubious. She is also hyper-critical of what is appearing on the front page, which she has turned into her new obsession, with the artists featured there being subjected to her usual degrading ridicule. Her 'friends' are all saying her creations should be up there instead. I have yet to speak to a 'friend' who has said anything of the sort, in fact most say they don't even reply to her continuous rants.

Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: 2008 July 30, 20:22:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very interesting as usual coconut thank you for the info!

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1072 on: 2008 July 30, 20:32:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most hilarious and accurate quote from Beasims:

I have tested the Valencia bedframe again, I downloaded it from TSR and put it into my game and it was as usual, nothing ordinary happened, it just took longer to load as it does when new objects are added.

Sorry if I'm being dense, but I am presuming here that the bit that starts here:

This is what I told her..She has not answered me..

Hi Jean..

is the MysticVelvet thingie. Sorry - it makes it difficult because I don't know their actual names. 

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
coconut
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1073 on: 2008 July 30, 20:43:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems that Anita's pressure has already had an effect, with a deletion of a post in that thread. Here is a screen capture of the deleted post.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9786/bannedreplyaq5.jpg

calalily: the quote "This is what I told her..She has not answered me..
Hi Jean.."
 This is a full quote from a message she sent to a few people, the first line being her comment to them before she forwards what she wrote to MysticVelvet.

In case of further deletions of part or whole of that thread, here are the posts (in order) that I screen captured.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7453/bannednr0.jpg
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1551/bannedreply1rf4.jpg
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/6567/reply2cy1.jpg
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2150/reply3nd0.jpg
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5082/reply4cf2.jpg
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3146/threadclosednv1.jpg
« Last Edit: 2008 July 30, 20:59:05 by coconut » Logged

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: 2008 July 30, 21:30:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a really obvious post deletion in that thread. And for what reason? Sheesh. They suck.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1075 on: 2008 July 30, 21:35:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First, I am happy to be free of that place.  It seems even more dysfunctional than before.   Second, what the heck are Thomas and Steve thinking by keeping an obviously bad situation going on and on?  The SA's cannot be happy.  The FA's cannot be happy.  Anita is not happy.  It is just so weird. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1076 on: 2008 July 31, 04:28:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for clarifying coconut  Kiss

I don't understand why you would quash discussion about high poly stuff - if it's high poly limited people seem to care. And few TSRers know what they're doing so they download like fools.  If it crashes your game, then I don't see why they wouldn't leave that up - lots of things crash games - doesn't mean that that is some secret that must be hidden at all costs.  Undecided

First, I am happy to be free of that place.   

We are happy we can haz paleoanth to ourselves.  Grin

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: 2008 July 31, 05:00:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried going to check out Beasims' blog and can't because it keeps making the browser on my PDA crash! Fitting, eh?

Honesty though, I'm still having trouble accepting what a complete nutcase Atwat is. It's like when I was reading up on the whole Jan drama. I believe it, but a huge part of my brain is insisting it's all a big joke. Defense mechanism I guess.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1078 on: 2008 July 31, 11:39:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thanks Coconut  Smiley but I am not sure why she blames me...actually this is kind of funny because I randomly picked that fugly Valencia Bedset to comment on just to piss her off...I was going to keep commenting so she would lose her stupid kudos each time she had to remove it...then the last one I wrote "why did you remove my comment and answer my question" kind of comment, it was deleted by an Admin...I am assuming ThomAss.  I had no idea that people were being banned over that set...I avoid that forum like the plague. Undecided

coconut
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1079 on: 2008 July 31, 23:03:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just dropping in to update you as best I can, a lot of Atwa related news has broken recently. Most of which I can not make public just yet, a tip I can give you now is to watch TSR very close this weekend, for a departure. It's not Atwa, but she was responsable. Hecubus will fill you in on the details when it becomes public.

Additionally a underhand plan involving Atwa, Thomas and Per has come to light, we have known for a while, but I am hoping to be able to share the full details in public in the next few days. We also may have a reason behind Toms clingyness to Anita.

There was a rumored troll attack on Beasims and Atwas guest books today, unfortunatly no screenshots, Common belief is she did it herself to gain attention from Thomas.

Sorry I cannot tell you more just now, there are very good reasons why I can't just yet, so bear with me.

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: